• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    VALORANT My life of Iron: You had me at Sega

    VALORANT My life of Iron: You had me at Sega


    My life of Iron: You had me at Sega

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    When Sova went to Walmart

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    That's fine, charge $100 for a bundle. Can you do me a solid?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    At least have a unique gun inspection animation for the guns that cost this much. The dragon comes out, has a cool neat animation, also has a neat reload animation.

    I inspect my weapon? Dragon goes full possum. Stiff as a board. Takes the life right our of the gun.

    submitted by /u/y_u_no_knock
    [link] [comments]

    6 Kill Ace. *4 op kills, 2 alt kills*

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Can we talk about the fact that Cypher's voice lines sound so genuine?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    I'm talking especially about the Breach servo one. The tremor (haha) in his voice as he explains to this cyborg man that he just took one of his arm components sounds so neat, and the pauses and tone changes in his voice. Whoever did the voice for Cypher did a really good job in my opinion.

    Or the "Who are you? A copy of me? Where did you come from?" line. It sounds so unique and characteristic of Cypher. If ya get what I mean.

    Edit: the saddest dog wears the fanciest clothes

    submitted by /u/VibeStar_
    [link] [comments]

    Could we have a higher pitch sound for the 6th kill?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    5Ks are extremely rare, so they give you a buildup ending with an extremely satisfying noise. 6Ks are even rarer, so I think they should play a more monumental sound. I can't imagine what this sound would sound like, but I don't want it to take away from the feeling of getting a 5K. Having the same sound play twice when getting a 6K doesn't really make is seem as cool as it would be with another higher pitched sound.

    submitted by /u/ThaiBoi11
    [link] [comments]

    My friends and I have been playing a lot of Valorant lately, but we're not so good. I compiled some of our "best" moments and edited them together!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Entire opposing team killing themselves instantly at start of every round to quickly boost smurfs...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Saw this 2x yesterday for the first time in unranked. The first time I was confused and didn't think anything of it other than "fucking trolls", but seeing it for the second time by a different team I asked why they were doing it and they said "quickly boosting to 20 games for smurf account to play ranked, enjoy your free win". Considering a 13-0 win where each round took about 2 seconds is a VERY fast way to get 20 games in to have an abundance of smurfs ruin ranked seems like a huge issue for the health of the game. Does this actually work?

    I haven't heard of this strat until yesterday when I saw it...anyone else hear of this/come across it?

    submitted by /u/DryProperty
    [link] [comments]

    neL on Twitter: ScreaM & fish123 close to joining Team Liquid.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Developer Blog - Breathing Life into Elderflame

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Told my gf about Valorant. She took one look and decided to draw this...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Envy sign aKis, c4Lypso, FNS, kaboose, and mummAy

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Toxicity towards people that buy skins

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I decided to buy the new elderflame pack as my first cosmetic in valorant, and the amount of toxicity ive gotten in games has been insane. Abuse in voice chat and in text about my spending habits, people throwing unless they get a gun, or trying to get me killed to they can take the gun. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

    submitted by /u/FlashstormNina
    [link] [comments]

    can we have a 1v1 mode in Valorant (like Arena in CS)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Man I would wish they would implement a mode like 1v1 that is pure Aim based. No planting, no abilities,no tactical aspects. Just a simple map with a few boxes to have a safe reload spot.

    Like in CS you have the 1v1 Arenas. Its very nice to warm up (vs random people) or to challenge your friends. So an option to create a privat game to 1v1 your friends would be very nice too.

    submitted by /u/iTzLeviosaa
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom/Vandal in Pro play

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I've been watching a lot of pro play and I noticed that most pros use the phantom over the vandal on pretty much all maps. I was wondering why this is happening. Is the phantom just better all around?

    submitted by /u/Nayeon-Twice
    [link] [comments]

    I have never seen as many leavers and AFKs than in Valorant

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    I've played my fair share of online games, FPS or otherwise. From some obscure ones from the mid 2000s/early 2010s like Wolfteam or Combat Arms, to the mastodon that is League of Legends, along with plenty of MMOs along the way, and a bunch of BR games such as Apex Legends.

    And yet, I have never encountered as many AFKers and leavers in any games than I currently do on Valorant. It's quite simple, lately I rarely play a game without having at least one AFK or leaver along the way, regardless of if it is unranked or competitive. It's crazy. And really frustrating to lose 20% or more of map coverage due to that. Is there anything done about it aside a minuscule queue penalty? I just don't feel like reports are doing much.

    This kind of people should be flagged as recurrent AFKers/leavers and be put into a special matchmaking queue with other people flagged as such, at least they'd have a taste of their own medicine.

    submitted by /u/Draconis_Rex
    [link] [comments]

    Higher graphics settings show invisible textures that allow for more ability lineups.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Elderflame knife

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I have an Idea. I bought the new elderflame knife, and it looks pretty sick in my opinion. But, it costs 50$. For 50$, I don't think the knife is anything special. I think you should be able to buy different colours for the skin with radianite points like you can do with the weapons. For example, on the last upgrade for the weapons, they are black and blue. I think that it would be cool if you could buy the same thing for the knife, so that the fire is blue and the knife is black. That's just my opinion. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/tuqqx
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant guns and their real-life equivalents

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Vandal - AK-74

    Phantom - M4A1 w/silencer

    Bulldog - FAMAS F1 w/ some inspiration from the IWI Tavor

    Guardian - M1 Garand

    Marshal - 30-30 Winchester w/ aftermarket scope

    Operator - L96

    Stinger - UMP-9

    Specter - MP5-SD

    Ares - RPD

    Odin - M240

    Classic - P2000

    Shorty - Mossberg International Silver Reserve II w/ heavy modifications

    Frenzy - Tek-9

    Ghost - Five-seveN USG w/ silencer

    Sheriff - .44 Magnum

    Bucky - Remington 870 w/ inspiration from the Mossberg 500

    Judge - Fostech Origin 12

    submitted by /u/luckyluciano9713
    [link] [comments]

    Never Give Up!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    5v1 1HP Clutch

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Will ranked smurfing/trolling be addressed? Encountering issues with matchmaking abuse on a nightly basis, and it's ruining an otherwise great experience.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I'm a Gold 3/Plat 1 player coming from CS:GO practicing nightly with a stack of friends.

    I continue to lose ELO to unrated accounts who openly admit that they're grinding a smurf. When checking Blitz, these accounts are consistently in their first few matches of competitive after playing their 20 required unrated games (with a drastic difference in unrated and ranked performance). While it's possible to attempt to work around this skill disparity (and I understand that things will settle with time), it's ruined over half a dozen matches in the past week -- when one guy has nearly 50% of the kills on his team and can easily 1v5 our stack, we usually just decide to quit for the night. It took four strong wins to climb back from Gold 3 back up to Plat 1... only to get stomped in by one guy in one match (38/16/4) and be ranked down again. Super frustrating. We can kill their teammates, use utility to avoid fighting them, and try to double peek in engagements, but they're Diamond/Immortal-skilled players in our Gold lobbies.

    Are there any plans to HW lock to a set number of accounts? I know plenty of people that openly admit to smurfing just to stomp ranked matches, and that's entirely antithetical to the purpose of creating a fair and balanced matchmaking system. This is my first Riot game, but my League-playing friends say that it's pretty par for the course... is this true? Intentionally playing in lobbies far below your skill level isn't even close to the same as cheating, but it's still detrimental to the player experience. Please use the HWID/ban mechanisms you have to lock a limited number of accounts to a system -- it continues to be an issue in my Gold/Plat games, and I can't imagine how it's impacting Iron/Bronze matches full of players new to tactical shooters.

    As an aside, I've also encountered issues with trolling in ranked. Instapicks Raze/Omen/Phoenix, tells us they're going to troll, allchats team positions, damages allies/smokes us off/flashes us with utility, and refuses to engage or play the game. Refuses to vote to surrender, forcing us to play out a lopsided 4v6 match. Are there plans to ban players that are doing this? In one case, all nine other players reported this guy, and he openly admitted to doing it in every game. No indication of a ban has happened in the last five days.

    Hopefully someone from Riot sees this, because it's ruining an otherwise great experience.

    submitted by /u/log-in-or-sign-up
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t we gift skins to our friends?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Not sure if I totally missed this in the UI, but gifting seems to not exist in the store. My friends and I used to gift eachother skins in league for birthdays. But since we moved to valorant, this tradition is falling by the wayside.

    Is this incoming? Am I totally missing this feature?

    submitted by /u/cheeseDollars12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment