• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    VALORANT The nerdiest doubleshock on Split

    VALORANT The nerdiest doubleshock on Split


    The nerdiest doubleshock on Split

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    You can use the room from the parkour map to practice peeking corners in the Range

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: maybe you are just toxic, not your teammates

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    TLDR: basically title.

    I solo queue ranked almost exclusively (mid gold), occasionally duo with some of my IRL's. I rarely, if ever, encounter toxic players. In my games, it feels like if you are positive from the start or continue to encourage or say "nice try" even when they have a bad round, people want to win. There are some people who get visibly upset in ranked, but if you just stay positive, they won't tilt.

    All of these people on here complaining about how bad the community is are probably the ones making it that way. Basically everyone on here complaining about int-ing teammates or crazy toxic teammates are probably equally as toxic. Just be nice to people and they will return the favor!

    Note: This does not include anyone that is racist, homophobic, sexist, etc, in chat or on coms. I insta-mute and report anyone who displays those behaviors and recommend everyone does the same.

    submitted by /u/clark_a_saurus
    [link] [comments]

    Cypher is one of if not the best "characters" in this game.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    I'm not talking about abilities, but everything else. He looks cool, sounds cool, and can even be funny. My favorite line has to be "Who are you? Copy of me? Where did you come from?" Due to the pure acting put into it. He actually sounds amused and curious.

    submitted by /u/StormCobalt
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom Classic concepts

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Kingdom Classic concepts

    After getting the kingdom classic and further inspecting it it looked too bland ingame. So I have decided to create some mock-ups to show some ideas of how I think the classic should've looked like! :P

    The gold one

    The blue one

    The purple one (my favourite)

    The green and blue one

    This was my first time using GIMP so feedback appreciated :P

    submitted by /u/sonut_
    [link] [comments]

    New Viper buffs from Morello

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    According to Morello, Viper should be getting about 3 or more buffs. One of them is that Viper's smoke integrity on her ult is tripled. https://clips.twitch.tv/AttractiveElatedRabbitHumbleLife

    submitted by /u/Four_Horse
    [link] [comments]

    It sucks that when your game crashes, you get slapped with a ban.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    A Typical Symphony of Valorant

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    [Fanart] DUELISTS - Jett & Phoenix

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Valorant has too many afk players and throwers

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I recently played a game where our sage threw the entire game and sat in a corner giving the enemy guns so they had an advantage. He also was ear raping with the n word and hard r. Then he continued to spam invites to me through the whole second half which meant I couldn't see the left half of my screen and was incredibly distracting. He also tried to kill our teammates by slowing them and putting up bad walls. Also most games I play have 2 afks that will leave in the first 2 matches. He dropped my rank and now I am super tilted. I might just quit the game altogether.

    submitted by /u/No_Sherbet_6804
    [link] [comments]

    Soloqing is better than 5 stacking with inexperienced players

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Might be an unpopulat opinion. But I've seen so playing with inexperienced players myself.

    submitted by /u/AdibOnFleek
    [link] [comments]

    "I'm here for the comedy relief" My friend's first time playing, exhibits a masterpiece of a clutch

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Complexity announces their VALORANT Roster: ohaaiii , C0m, FriscoDY, XP3, and Agm

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    My girlfriend made a Valorant painting and I thought it was too dope to not share (I'm a Jett/raze main)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Jett's dash needs to be revamped or fixed so that I stop getting killed in the spot I dashed to get away from.. I get that ping is a factor, but in this clip I am killed a full second after dashing to safety

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/QhG321A

    I get that people dismiss this as a server, ping or connection issue that Riot can't fix whenever this comes up. That seems reasonable when someone shoots where you dashed from within the millisecond you dashed maybe, but in this clip where my ping was >20-30 all game I was killed a full second back where I dashed from. You can see there is no packet loss, and when I check my scoreboard earlier in the clip I trimmed this from, my ping is 23. Is this not fixable?

    submitted by /u/Sick_Trix22
    [link] [comments]

    You know you suck when your teammates can't even jump through a window

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    UPDATE Sova: 41 Lineups to Sate your Lust for the Russian Hunter (In Great Detail, map Haven)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    Do you remember this post made by u/khigenNA? I decided to continue his work by adding additionnal lineups and verifying if the existing lineups are still consistent with the actual patch. To do so, I simply took his google slide and made a new one following as close as I could the way he did his. This way, everyone who got used to his presentation won't have any problem understanding this one.

    Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1CIAMpSRmL36pRNRAzo5j5ccBvkfMHeKHte5ujl38jXU/edit?usp=sharing

    I'll now work on the map Bind. Expect the update to come through before the 26th of June.

    Enjoy

    Edit: 41 slides, but 37 lineups

    Jepeuxjouer

    submitted by /u/Jepeuxjouer
    [link] [comments]

    Add “Stay as Group” option after matches end

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    A stay as group option like the one in Rainbow six would help people find groups to play with and it would help the problem with solo/duo ques running into full 5 stacks.

    submitted by /u/pj123mj
    [link] [comments]

    Most insane Raze plays

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Would love to have a 1v1 aim map in this game.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    One of my favorite ways to warmup in CS, Riot is really shooting themself in the foot by not allowing mods and community servers.

    Since they probably won't budge on the first front, I would love if they would add a 1v1 aim map that you could queue into or join with a friend

    submitted by /u/CertainlyJB
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Adventure#1:Tried to noscope Reyna's Eye accidentally killed Reyna instead+Hard trolling

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment