• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    VALORANT Valorant 2.0 Bug Megathread

    VALORANT Valorant 2.0 Bug Megathread


    Valorant 2.0 Bug Megathread

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:31 AM PST

    Greetings Agents!

    New patch, new Bug mega. To avoid bugs report cluttering the subreddit and/or going unnoticed we will get a single Megathread which will be posted today and after every patch so that you guys can report the various issues in one place. This allows Riot to easily keep track of the bugs by providing a central hub and also allows other users to confirm that they might have encountered.

    Patch notes 2.0

    Prerequisites to be noted before reporting a bug


    1. A bug will ideally be accompanied with a screenshot or a video. This provides credibility to your report.
    2. Steps to recreate the bugs should be submitted if possible. This helps Rioters recreate the bug and helps them find the cause behind it.

    Format when reporting a bug: When reporting a bug, please provide as much information as you can about your computer.

    Region: The region you're playing in when you encountered the bug

    Type of Bug: Client Bug, In Game Bug, etc.

    Description: Describe what was the bug that occurred.

    Video / Screenshot: Insert screenshot (F12 in game) or Video of the bug occurring.

    Steps to reproduce: Provide the steps necessary if someone else had to reproduce the bug.

    Expected result: What should have been the result when you follow the steps mentioned above.

    Observed result: What was the result you obtained when you followed the steps mentioned above?

    Reproduction rate: If you try to recreate the bug how successful are you in causing it to occur? (1/10 : Occurs once every 10 tries, 5/10 : Occurs 5 times out of 10, 10/10 : Happens every single time)

    System specs: Processor, Video card, Ram, HDD/SSD, everything you can provide, even drivers.


    Example Bug:

    Region: EU

    Type of Bug: Matchmaking

    Description: Matchmaking doesn't work properly

    Insert Video / Screenshot of the incident

    Reproduction rate: 10/10 (happened 10 out of 10 times)

    Steps to reproduce: Try to launch a game

    Expected result: Match starting

    Observed result: Getting stuck in infinite queue

    System Specs: Intel i5 Processor, Windows 7, Nvidia Graphics card (insert model number) etc.


    If you don't know how to format comments on Reddit click here


    - **Region:** - **Type of Bug:** - **Description:** - **Video / Screenshot:** - **Steps to reproduce:** - **Expected result:** - **Observed result:** - **Reproduction rate:** - **System specs:** 

    Copy paste the above code and fill in your details.


    From this Megathread the list of bugs will not be summarized and put up in the main body of the thread, however note that many Rioters are going through every single comment so don't worry if you post the 1500th or 3000th comment, every reply will be read over the next few days.

    submitted by /u/Kappaftw
    [link] [comments]

    Yoru ultimate's invulnerability really means it.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    VALORANT Patch Notes 2.0

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    PSA: You still will get scammed out of your credits if you sell back weapons your teammates bought you.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    When a teammate buys you, if you sell it back, your teamate will most of the time not get their money refunded. The fact that this is still an issue is mind boggling. How hard of a fix can this be???

    submitted by /u/Feenoh
    [link] [comments]

    Insane Jett boost on Haven for A site

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:55 AM PST

    My most wholesome valorant moment ever

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    EDIT: Thanks for the love everyone. I really appreciate it 😄 and as promised here the link for the snap of the first game:

    http://imgur.com/gallery/Njnn2UF

    This is my first post so bear with me.. idk how reddit works lmao

    Here I am, around 8,000 xp left for the final epilogue tier with 35 mins remaining. I was just spamming solo queue unrated and competitive all day just to get this card. I have always completed my battlepasses every Act but now I was scared to death not finishing it.

    So, with 35 mins left, I queued for another unrated match. It was at haven. I told my team my situation and asked them to rush the game and finish as many rounds as possible. To my surprise, everyone was in on it. And when I say everyone, I meant EVERYONE. Next thing you know we asked the enemy team to help me get the most xp from the match. And they were so nice to help as well. And there we are, round after round. Taking turns winning. I was so happy I kept thanking them and telling them I love them. But at the same time I was so nervous. The time was ticking and we were still playing. Every round rushing to mid in haven. Spamming odins. Eventually, we reached sudden death. 12-12, then someone asked to not kill anyone first and just feel the wholesome moment. I asked them to line up so that I could take a snap from my phone. And so they did. We ended the match with them letting me get an ace. To whoever was on that match, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

    And so the match ended. I added every single one on my team and 2 were kind enough to help me try to do it again (special shout out to VaLue#1225 and Xelius#XX24). We had 10 mins left and 3k xp to go, we didn't know if it's still possible but the 3 of us queued another unrated match anyway. We asked our team and the enemy team as well to help. THANKFULLY, everyone was in on it too. At first our Sova (random) was confused but he also helped as well. Even a chinese enemy which we cant understand the chat also helped. All we could say was xie xie LMAO. And there we go again. They first scored 6, then they let us score 6 too. Half time. The plan was to let them win 6 more then let us win until the end. But SUDDENLY at the buy phase of the 13th round, the enemy team surrendered. Everyone was confused. I told then thanks nonetheless, but in case you don't know. You only gain xp per round. So when they surrendered, we werent able to get the xp up for grabs in the second half. My party asked if I got the gold card. Sadly I didnt. My first time not completing a battlepass. It was a cinderella story. Everything was according to plan. But it ended with a very very VERY bittersweet ending.

    The season ended with me 1350xp short from the goal

    I'm so thankful for everyone who tried to help me get the last epilogue tier. Even the enemy team on the final game. I'm also thankful for VaLue #1225 and Xielus #XX24 for helping me the whole time. It might be sad that we weren't able to do it. But atleast the experience is memorable.

    I'll probably post the snap of the people who helped me in the first game later. Sorry for not taking a pic for the last match, I got frustrated and just exited the game.

    That's all for this post. Fyi this just happened earlier as the season ended.

    Thanks

    YANG #0001

    submitted by /u/yangerzz
    [link] [comments]

    Yoru's flash is the best flash

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    After being flashed, countless times by myself and the enemy Yoru (mainly myself). I have noticed that my eyes don't melt when I am flashed by him, it's a nice blue shade and i'd much rather be flashed 1000 times by Yoru over being flashed 100 times by Pheonix. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

    submitted by /u/Chompy0g
    [link] [comments]

    Every useful Jett dash boost I could find (all maps)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    VALORANT Episode 2 Act I Competitive Changes

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:12 AM PST

    How to quick teleport out of Yorus ult and/or quick cancel his ult

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    [Fanart] Omen Teleporting out of the Meta

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/gA7GpsL

    Did this Omen fan art of the coolest looking agent: Omen. His design and abilities are so neat, that i had to do a art of him. Unfortunatly, right as i finished this piece, i heard about the nerfs happening to him in the new patch, but still, he is so cool that i had to post it.

    If you liked this piece, you can follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chinchillarte/

    or on artstation: https://www.artstation.com/chinchilla

    Ok, so every time i post on reddit my posts get taken down because i don't have enough words at the text so here's 110 words for you.

    submitted by /u/Chinchillarte
    [link] [comments]

    My poem for patch day

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:30 PM PST

    Twas the night before patch day

    And all through the server

    Not an agent was flashing

    or dashing with fervor

    All the phoenix's sleep

    Their flashes gone out

    and there's Jett curled up

    with her cute little pout

    Sova plugs in his drone

    to give it a charge

    viper fills up her gas cans

    to make her cloud large

    Skye brings in her pets

    she won't miss a critter

    Omen looks at his nerf

    and tries not to be bitter

    Breach passed out on the sofa

    He'll be doing no harm

    As quiet cypher steals

    A servo from his arm

    Sage goes to meditate

    in a corner of Haven

    Brim trims up his beard

    but he won't go clean-shaven

    Reyna stands at the mirror

    to practice her leer

    Killjoy is German

    so she grabs a beer

    Raze packs all her grenades

    For more explosions this session

    Yoru slicks back his hair

    for a good first impression

    All the devs and the writers and artists at Riot

    Look at the new skin line - they hope you will buy it

    The casuals and tryhards and casters and pros

    Start pressing F5 to read the patch notes

    There's placements to play

    Glory to be won

    But this act lets remember:

    Lets all have Fun!

    submitted by /u/arkofcovenant
    [link] [comments]

    Episode 2 Act I Overview Trailer - VALORANT

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Yoru's Floating Mask

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    There should be a commend system

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:41 AM PST

    There is a report system, but there should be a commend system too.

    I think adding something that allows you to thumbs up your teammates because they were fun, respectful, good, etc... Should be something added to the game.

    I believe having this system and also having the report system should take into consideration that if you report a toxic teammate, you're less likely to be matched with that person and if you thumb up someone, you have a higher chance matching with that person again.

    submitted by /u/LowFiGuy7
    [link] [comments]

    Riot should add the ability to change keybinds for specific agents

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:35 PM PST

    It's in the title. Riot should add the ability to change the keybinds for abilities for specific agents, I'm used to my smokes being 'q' when I play cypher, I want that to be the same for all my agents instead of having different keys for all of them. I want to play Jett but I don't want to updraft instead of smoke. It's just a small quality of life improvement

    submitted by /u/mawnstur_
    [link] [comments]

    Map Change on Icebox - the Samurai

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Map Change on Icebox - the Samurai

    On the far side of the A site, there is a wall that had Samurai armor in it. This is how it looked pre-2.0

    https://preview.redd.it/ukdg60kg4ya61.png?width=1873&format=png&auto=webp&s=aee5aed7868545d756bfbd5a604fdacf0439e568

    Now, however, it appears this area has been broken into. Could we see some lore on the way?

    https://preview.redd.it/qxn1u3ej4ya61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=527497e89bd8b2d38839c3e34077c5d1b344fe22

    submitted by /u/oklopfer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else misled by the “time remaining” in the battlepass?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:47 AM PST

    So I know that episode 2 was supposed to start today, and I'm as excited as anyone else. However last act's battlepass was the first one I bought specifically so I could get the ruin dagger at the end. I was a tier and change away from doing just this, and was planning to buy the last tier today before the update. I thought this was alright since last night around 11 eastern it said "15 hours remaining"

    I wake up this morning and log in first thing cause I don't want to take any chances. Of course first thing that happens is the game updates and I'm locked into the next battlepass. Anyone know how to fix this? It feels kind of shitty that the game lies to me about how much time was left for me to complete it and pulled the rug from under me. I grinded so hard these past few months and I just want the knife skin. Thanks

    submitted by /u/jrodri56
    [link] [comments]

    Can we all just take a moment to appreciate these devs?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    I don't know about you guys but this is probably the most responsive dev team of any game community I've been a part of. They're actively listening to community requests, complaints, and feedback and looking at statistics to put out constant and creative updates. They get involved with the community, whether it be trying to get in contact with content creators, replying to people on reddit, or creating tournaments. It's clear the devs really care about the game and the community and it really contributes to what makes this game so good.

    submitted by /u/FierySerge
    [link] [comments]

    My 11 year old cousin did art for his fav agent (mine too xD)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    My 11 year old cousin did art for his fav agent (mine too xD)

    He enjoys drawing on his iPad quite a lot. I'm honestly quite proud of his art at such a young age. If he really gets into it, I hope he takes it further and uses his potential on a proper drawing tablet. Maybe I should get him that as a gift...? I'd love to see him produce a lot of artwork on his favorite games :D

    https://preview.redd.it/omves8n6bxa61.png?width=508&format=png&auto=webp&s=7fec9502d013034c483d198826a165843fab0387

    submitted by /u/DevilTrigger789
    [link] [comments]

    Episode 1 Act 1 Battlepass PSA

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Episode 1 Act 1 Battlepass PSA

    Two Important Changes

    1. Battlepass duration has been reduced to 50 days again
    2. XP gain has been increased for each match played (increase numbers not yet known)

    I will get an updated XP Breakdown for this battlepass out in the next couple days, including the new xp gain rates and the amount of matches per day required to finish the battlepass (and to finish the battlepass + Epilogue).

    Edit 1: Deathmatch has NOT gotten an xp increase, it is still a fixed 900 xp per match.

    Edit 2: Spike rush has not gotten an xp increase, it is still a fixed 1000 xp per match

    Edit 3: Unrated has not gotten more xp???

    ???????

    submitted by /u/theoreminegaming
    [link] [comments]

    The only good thing about owning skins

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:07 AM PST

    Me giving my teammates a skin at the start of every round so they don't flame me because I suck https://imgur.com/a/asm2WPH

    submitted by /u/In_Vel
    [link] [comments]

    Just a little message to omen mains

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:31 AM PST

    I know we all are sad that our ghost boi omen is getting nerfed but dont worry,its pretty much like the cypher case,he looks bad but turns out he is just as poweful or maybe a little less,sane with omen lets enjoy the patch and if you wanna play omen play him,dont let the meta or toxic ppl who say "PICK BRIM PICK BRIM" sway ur love towards the ghost boi.I am a omen main and I will fight through all hardships and prove my loyality to ma boi omen and play him 👍👍👍

    submitted by /u/Daikon9000
    [link] [comments]

    Jett with Oni Phantom (Watch this)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Valorant Patch 2.00 Korean Patch Notes Video

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Go to a custom game and learn all of Yorus sound ques. This prevent the feeling of "OP" not know what is going on.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    People always think something they don't understand is OP. When Reyna first came out when people didn't know her sound ques for dismiss they'd say it was impossible to find. Now any average player can get a free kill if they Reyna dismisses and you follow. Same with Killjoy. No one looked down and would just die to her molly.

    Listen and understanding will help dramatically.

    submitted by /u/GottaBlast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment