• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    VALORANT I would absolutely love for the single-map queue to continue after Breeze goes fully live. Anyone else?

    VALORANT I would absolutely love for the single-map queue to continue after Breeze goes fully live. Anyone else?


    I would absolutely love for the single-map queue to continue after Breeze goes fully live. Anyone else?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    I have two kids. I don't get to play much. I'm at a serious disadvantage to players who are able to create the kind of repetition necessary to truly master the maps in this game, especially considering you have to queue for random maps.

    But I've been dedicating pretty much all of my playing time to Breeze since its release, and I have a way more thorough knowledge of this map than the others. I'm a KJ main who doesn't know any lineups, except on Breeze, because it's the only map I'm able to practice in a custom game, then immediately hop into a real game and KNOW I'll get the map I want.

    I would love to see a weekly/bi-weekly rotation of a single-map unrated queue.

    submitted by /u/arsis_qp
    [link] [comments]

    Replication Mode third teaser is out!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Singularity Butterfly Knife!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    How did u pick up your main?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    As in title how did you pick up your main? What happend that you choose him and not someone else? If you could tell me I would appreciate that a lot. Have a nice day/evening!

    submitted by /u/w0jti_
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion: Your teammates don't need to hear you tell them they are bad, dog, or playing terrible

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    I used to play LOL very high level, and as the game developed so did the toxicity. One of the common things that people did was "ego coach" and abuse people. What I mean by ego coach is, "bro your so trash for doing that" or any similar statements. It's a backhanded compliment.

    I'd like to challenge you all to stop telling your teammates they are trash, they are doing bad, or anything like that. It may come as a surprise, but the only person who benefits from those statements is your own ego. Every single person, including pros, have had games where they can't get a kill, and other games where they are playing like their brain is straight linked to the game and they are unstoppable. It's one thing to say it to yourself, but they don't need to hear it.

    If your teammate is playing crappy, wrecklessly pushing, etc., try constructively suggesting they change up where they play or their play style, or push with them and when they die get the trade.

    TLDR: Telling your teammates they suck, helps nobody but your own ego. Help this community be different than the League of Legends community because this game truly had a good competitive future ahead of itself.

    submitted by /u/8BitPoro
    [link] [comments]

    Is skye the reason for elderflame?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I have this theory that i recently thought about it when i was in game. And skye has that one voice line where jett asks skye if she ever tried to make a dragon. And skye responded. "Yes and it didnt end so well" and as we all know. Elderflame is a dragon. And the valorant lore is super messy. So could she be the reason for elderflame.

    I don't know if anyone else asked this question before. But i think it would be super cool for skins also had lore.

    submitted by /u/Raefer
    [link] [comments]

    Elo hell does exist and I'm here to tell you why

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Elo hell does exist and I'm here to tell you why

    Having climb the ranks solo queue from SILVER to PLAT I can tell you from experience that Elo hell does exist.

    I am now PLAT 3 and the toughest time throughout my journey was getting hard stuck on the ranks GOLD 2-3 particularly,

    Where you are met with players who are either;

    A)cracked with god like aim

    B)No game sense

    C)Very good game sense

    D)Shit aim

    These sums up the whole GOLD rank as a whole, just a bunch of mixtures of players, which causes the games having a 50/50 win-rate.

    During my time in GOLD 3 especially, It didn't really matter how much I do. If you get good teammates you'll just win and if you get bad teammates you just get wrecked 13-2.

    Some people might say "oh you're just not good enough", that is only partially true. I'm a normal human being, as cracked as I can be it is impossible to "carry" a team unless the enemy is just bad.

    How many 1v3 1v4 1v5 trades can you make in 26 rounds? because that's the most realistic way to "carry" your team, just trade more and pray that your teammates finish the job.

    After getting out of GOLD at last, PLAT was just smooth sailing.

    I'm currently on a 11 win streak and I'm just having a much better time, because players here all have above average aim, paired with good game sense.

    If I lost a match here I can accept defeat because most games are paired with equally matched players, with the only deciding factor being impactful plays by players who step up to take the round.

    But in GOLD, you are met with baiters, instant lock duelists, aggressive CT players who die within 10 sec of the start of the round or the teammate that has no coms.

    So if you are stuck in GOLD, I pray for you.

    Make friends along the way to queue with, they do not have to be cracked just an average player is always better than the instant lock Jett/Reyna in solo queue.

    With that said just have fun and focus on yourself even when you want to rage and be toxic, just know that it changes nothing but destroy you and your teams morale.

    https://preview.redd.it/ixsqwjg4say61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9f8fd0c483b6345b8cc43a41a8248c5cca9f056d

    I have never experienced such bullshit in my life

    submitted by /u/rabbitg380
    [link] [comments]

    Probably the greatest design based character of Valorant.... Love me some Yoru man. Here's me making a sketch!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    cool little group pic we took in a 1v5 :D

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    cool little group pic we took in a 1v5 :D

    everyone in the unrated left and this poor reyna was sticking around, so we took a group pic and ffed the round after for her!

    nobody dropped their discord lol

    submitted by /u/tapitaboi
    [link] [comments]

    Make Yoru's 'E' ability instant like Reyna and Jett

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    It's so obvious why someone would pick other Duelist Agents before Yoru. With Jett and Reyna you can hold an unsafe angle/position and then instantly Dash/Dismiss away when you're in danger. Then you have Raze and Phoenix, who are able to provide utility to the team while holding a position and make the enemy stay back. It's so fun because these agents give you tools to apply pressure and be aggressive even in Defense instead of just sitting in a common position like other agents.

    Yoru has no team utility so he's in the same category as Reyna/Jett. Bad news: You can be as aggresive as them cause even Raze's Rocket can kill you before you teleport away if she's close.

    If Rito doesn't nerf the Dash/Dismiss, they SHOULD make Yoru's teleport instant so he is invulnerable the moment you press the ability, to be able to compete with these two ladies. (It would be interesting 10 more seconds to the teleport duration tho, but not sure)

    submitted by /u/hdbo16
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant is teaching me to be better person in life!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Let's talk social in this game.
    1. I am eating a lot of toxicity because I am in low rank ELO but the longer I play less reaction I have towards it. This is helpful.
    2. It's nice to open up at the beginning of the game and wish everyone something good and keep positive conversation even if we are loosing. I have experienced times where people told me I made them smile or they feel much happier. Even if everyone is quiet (wtf!) I still do call outs, tell the if they did something good and someone will put the mic on. This is rewarding.
    3. I end up with some kills most of the times and always buy or pick up guns for the team.

    Simple stuff but this is the attitude I practice in my life outside of Valorant and it does keep me and people around me elevated.
    Happy playing everyone!

    submitted by /u/Jurgen_Mead
    [link] [comments]

    How did I miss the Jett? Anyone else having hitbox issues?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Is aim training worth for tac-fps compared to just playing competitively?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    My friend (lvl 10 faceit in cs, and GE) says that aim training is pointless. He said that all I need to do is grind the game and aim training won't help me as much as just playing the game. He tells me that I need to work on my game sense, and aim training doesn't take recoil and crosshair placement into account.

    What's mainly holding me back right now is aim, my game sense is alright but could be better.

    submitted by /u/WoahEli
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on new replication gamemode?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Why do i feel i am the only one who actually likes the new gamemode. It looks extremely fun, everyone being one agent, literally endless possibilities. im kinda hyped,

    submitted by /u/IIIPotatoIII
    [link] [comments]

    Master Thesis survey that I need to write 3rd chapter about Riot Games company.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    So I'm in my last 5 year of college and I'm writing my master's thesis on Riot Games, I need an answer from a minimum of 50 people for that. I would be grateful if someone would be willing to help me. And also please don't troll with the answers.

    Thank you in advance, btw my english might be bad that's not my first language.

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdW0ovDh4CcrJkbfe5EZIdNimJDmAVI_ZrkLMkLxNdVHglvUw/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0SeVSWC0FLujIuGGdsrLuVq1tuJcnRUP_Qg0CQ3pkv4HmSKi5bqPJ0sOg

    submitted by /u/mafin11321
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant Lore

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm pretty new to valorant and have started seeing a few mentions on here about the lore.

    I honestly didn't even KNOW there was lore so I was wondering if people could tell me any lore they know?

    submitted by /u/nicostellaa
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Yoru’s in-game info so vague?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    When you look at every agents' in-game info, they all have a brief description about them and where they're from.

    For example, Breach's is:

    The bionic Swede Breach fires powerful, targeted blasts to aggressively clear a path through enemy ground. The damage and disruption he inflicts ensures no fight is ever fair.

    However, Yoru's just says:

    Yoru infiltrates enemy lines and gains positional advantages in combat.

    Why is this?

    I'm pretty sure this was changed because about a month ago it mentioned something about him being from Japan.

    Kinda weird.

    submitted by /u/deezizzle
    [link] [comments]

    Reyna Devour Cooldown Bar

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about getting Reyna and I see that after she uses Devour, theres a small bar above it, similar to the bar that indicates how long Yoru's gatecrash stays up, so what is it indicating?

    submitted by /u/Top-Material-9321
    [link] [comments]

    I wish I understood the rank system better

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    I have 2 accounts and I have been playing alternatively to leapfrog each one up a rank. My friend and I noticed that my mmr appears to be significantly lower on one than the other and I guess I don't understand what is going on behind the scenes.

    Both accounts around B3-S1 right now. Account 1 gets +29 on a 18/8 match win, and -15 on a loss Account 2 gets basically the opposite, +13 on a match win similar score but -22 on a loss but team MVP.

    I just don't understand what's going on behind the scenes to create such different rank adjustments and not understanding is frustrating me. It feels like one account just needs to be scrapped if it has some kind of terrible ranking linked to it.

    submitted by /u/Squishirex
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions for viper Mains

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    These questions goes out to all the viper mains out there. I currently main Jett/Sova in G3 but I've been looking to switch to viper due to how oppressive she can be. However, I have a few questions regarding her kit and playstyle.

    1. I know that her poison orb is good for smoking off site post plant either for lineups or to really shutdown site. But how often should you use them at the beginning of the execute instead? (Eg using it to block screens on split from T spawn)

    2. How often and when do you play for postplant lineups? I get that with her kit u can shave off 16 secs of defuse time. But most of them time, you will be on site as the spike is planted. Do you force your way into the lineup position? Or do you stay on site to secure the round? And how do you decide between both?

    These are my burning questions as off now, please help to answer, it will be greatly appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/Azrealizz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment