• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    VALORANT Run and gun, the cause, spread awareness

    VALORANT Run and gun, the cause, spread awareness


    Run and gun, the cause, spread awareness

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Alright I am making this topic as many don't seem aware of this issue. The reason this is happening is due to some accounts having really bad netsettings, hence people will see you much earlier than you can see them.

    I have this issue on my main account, where people will instantly headshot me by peeking around a corner and seemingly run and gun me every single time, however on my roomates account this does not happen. I tested his and my account and noticed that the game is running noticably different on his account, it runs much more responsive despite being on the same PC and network. When I created another account to test this, again, the new account had no such issues, only when logging to my main account this happens consistently.

    Now there is a small workaround for this. Switch back and fort the network buffering setting from minimum to max back to minimum. Play for 1-2minutes and wait for a microstutter to happen if it doesnt happen, minimum, max, back to minimum play for 1-2minutes, after that the game should run noticably more smooth despite having same ping + FPS, however people will now stop run and gunning you and stop making these impossible shots. This will remain for the rest of the session, the moment you have to restart or log off, you will once again have to do the same thing to trigger the microlag fixing whatever is causing the network settings to be the way they are.

    I hope this post gets enough attention so that devs get to fix this netsetting problem so that people can stop getting run and gunned because of netsettings on the cloud the user cannot access. Don't bother asking support, they have no idea and cannot help as they have no access to the cloud server.

    If you get a lot of impossible shots and run and gunned nonstop, try the method above or create a new account to compare, it should be instantly noticable by the game being more responsive and more fluid, it should stop jittering for instance when u walk behind a teammate.

    submitted by /u/ValorantDanishblunt
    [link] [comments]

    Tip #1 How to be good at Valorant

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Let me just slip in that boombottt

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    The difference between Bronze and Silver is huge.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    So I've been going up and down between Silver And Gold, but recently I had a bad run of losses and ended up in Bronze 3 for a while. The games there for some reason I can dominate hard. Within 5 games I have 4 match MVP's. Every game I can just do as I please, running around clapping anyone.

    So I rank up to S1. And for some reason, I go to garbage. Like there is a huge difference between the ranks. I find that people are HS me at every turn. It just feels like the jump in difficulty is massive. Throughout all the games I played in S and G, I don't get a lot of match mvps. I usually do well. So usually between 15 to 25 kills. And occasionally I have a bad game where I go like 7.10 or something low - Usually in these ones I'm a Sage or KJ though and I actually let the duellists do all the work. I don't take a lot of risks and play safe to plant and guard spike, etc.

    But I notice this difficulty change between ranks. In Bronze I started using Phoenix and I have never really used him before. but even on my 1st game with him, I'm getting 25 kills - and I'm not even familiar with how his util works but it's like I'm unstoppable.

    Is the jump in difficulty like this in other ranks? Is there some reason why B to S is like this? More smurfs? Better players? I just find it a bit weird that the difference is so great. It should be more of a progressive rise in difficulty. I don't think it should be that I'm a god one game, then rank up one level and suddenly I'm a clown.

    submitted by /u/Supanova00
    [link] [comments]

    I made a remix and video from Reyna's voicelines and 3d model.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    How do I open up just the launcher and not the game?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    It's a 50/50 chance that it either opens up the launcher or the game. How do I just open up the launcher

    submitted by /u/SkippyVORE
    [link] [comments]

    Lobster in 1920 x 1080

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    I remade this in 1920 x 1080 to have it as my pc background, i really love this creature it changed my life for good. Art

    https://i.imgur.com/sG1zJdz.png

    submitted by /u/HifumiD
    [link] [comments]

    If you buy the battlepass late on do you get everything youve already unlocked?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Im currently tier 39 on the battlepass but as i dont have premium i dont have any of the items that ive supposedly got enough exp for.

    My question is, if i was to upgrade the battlepass now, would i get everything unlocked up to tier 39 or do i have to start over as its now a premium battlepass?

    submitted by /u/vaulthunter5246
    [link] [comments]

    [FAN ART] Viper digital drawing

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    [FAN ART] Viper digital drawing

    Hello. After a long time (it's been almost half a year since my last valorant drawings) I decided to re-draw all agents as I got a lot better at this.

    This time I did Viper, what do you think? 👀

    Here you have a quick process video too:

    Quick Viper Process

    Viper drawing /u/sandriwilopez

    submitted by /u/Sandriwilopez
    [link] [comments]

    Made a new Sage drawing :))

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Blast Console Bulldog

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys I just finished my most recent Valorant 3D model, I've uploaded it to artstation if you want to check it out: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/B148J4

    Original 2D concept by Andrew Orozco

    Please hit me up with any ideas for future projects, I always appreciate feedback too!

    submitted by /u/JamBoink
    [link] [comments]

    I made the Minima Skin in roblox studio.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    I made the Minima Skin in roblox studio.

    I've been hearing a bunch of people say how the new minima skins looked like they came straight outta roblox.... so I decided to recreate the minima phantom in roblox studio.

    yeah the trigger is a bit messed up

    submitted by /u/HamOnThat
    [link] [comments]

    The worst Jett player in valorant.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I edited a customs video for my friend! Here is the trailer/intro!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    I find montages with fake title quotes cringe

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    I see very good montages start with titles such as "how are you so good reyna." when they don't show anyone saying that in the video. It just doesn't sit right with me for some reason.

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Purpose10
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite map?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    The last one of these polls was pre breeze and since we've had a couple weeks I thought I'd do it a reboot of the poll to see what the community likes now

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/afjecj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment