• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    VALORANT VALORANT PBE will open July 9th at 4pm PDT

    VALORANT VALORANT PBE will open July 9th at 4pm PDT


    VALORANT PBE will open July 9th at 4pm PDT

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Hey all! As some of you may know, Riot announced a Public Beta Environment for VALORANT.

    This is a reminder that the PBE will make its opening debut this weekend for those who were invited.

    Please check your email if you signed up and also check out this post on r/VALORANTPBE:

    https://reddit.com/r/ValorantPBE/comments/ogkxy2/first_wave_of_invites_has_gone_out_pbe_will_open/

    submitted by /u/Pruvided
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Viper Ult got fixed - NOT MENTIONED IN THE PATCH NOTES!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    My friend got this Ascent inspired birthday cake for her boyfriend! (his name his Jet btw)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    If we can ride Sova’s arrow, let us tightrope across cypher tripwires!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    If we can ride Sova's arrow, let us tightrope across cypher tripwires!

    As maney of you know, the charcter: Sava got a buff where your alowed to ride his arows. This is cool becuse in my opinon, his arow is his worst abilitey becuse whenever you shoot someone with the arow it doesnt do any damage , except for the lightning arow.

    Even thogh this buff is cool, I still think the charcter: cifar needs a BUFF.

    Here is my buff idea: Let us use his trap wires as a tightrope and your alowed to walk across it if you got good balence. If your a charcter like brimstone who weighs too much then the trip wire snaps in half and you gota pay cifar back for property damage.

    Here is what tight rope on cifer trip wire would look like in game:

    https://preview.redd.it/zzkjvua667a71.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5d68a0f99ef2a00f9806e2280adc4c02e07c94bd

    https://preview.redd.it/901h44c867a71.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a362a8fabc13ff0d7b73ab74f703cdfbf94fb85f

    Overall, this would be a good buff for cifer since alot of people dont play him. The only bad thing about this buff is that to many people will wana play cifar to practise there balence abiliteys so maybe riot should let 3-4 people on the team play cifer instead of only 1 at a time

    submitted by /u/notJheck
    [link] [comments]

    FOUND THIS SUPER -OP- GLITCH THAT SHOULD BE PATCHED ASAP! -- Still managed to somehow lose it tho :D

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    What happened to my orb?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    PSA: Check your email for your year in review

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I got an email about my Valorant year in review, and it's pretty cool! If you search #yr1stats on Twitter, you can see some examples: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23yr1stats

    It lists headshot accuracy %, damage done, matches won, K/DA, victims, most played agent, gun, and map. I was in the top 2% of players for matches won and top 4% of players for damage done (but still trash lol, it's only because I've played since beta). Unsurprisingly, my most played agent was Cypher, and my most played gun was Vandal. Interestingly, my most played map was Ascent.

    submitted by /u/AFeverOfStingrays
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant player dies after getting COVID-19

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    A brazilian VALORANT player dies after getting COVID-19. He was hospitalized since june. Bruna Schneider, his wife, published about players death in social media. He was recognized for participating in closed qualifier of many tournaments like First Strike.

    Source: https://valorantzone.gg/noticia/jogador-da-inflames-dek-morre-vitima-de-complicacoes-da-covid-19/

    submitted by /u/gabrielpumba
    [link] [comments]

    V1's Anti-Lineup vs 100T

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    What does the store look like when you've bought all the skins in the game?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Title says it all really.

    Does it just have ticks all over or does it have a different message?

    Which big baller wants to flex on us plebs?

    submitted by /u/MortalDreamz
    [link] [comments]

    Changing skins in game or during agent select

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Hi, sorry if it's already been asked but have devs said anything about adding an option to change skins while in game (maybe when switching from attacking to defending and viceversa) or at least when you pick agents?

    submitted by /u/fluffykittenreturns
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    I've only been playing this game for about a month now but it's genuinely the most fun I've ever had with an FPS before. I have 2000 hours in CS:GO, and I kept disregarding Valorant because I didn't like some aspects of it, but I finally gave it a chance a month ago and I haven't looked back. In just 15 days I've gone from Silver 1 to Diamond 1 and I've made so many new friends just from playing. It feels refreshing playing this game because I've grown so bored of CS:GO and its matchmaking.

    I LOVE THIS GAME

    submitted by /u/OddPlan
    [link] [comments]

    Can enemies hear us swing our melee?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    I'm really curious if enemies can hear us swing our melee. There was this close round and my teammate started swinging their knife around as we approached A site in Bind which should have been unexpected since we faked B. Then I swear, without any other sounds from us, 2 enemies just swung together ready to shoot as if they knew we were there when my teammate was swinging their melee. Now I'm really curious if that was just luck from them or if they played off that sound cue.

    EDIT: Thanks to everyone who chimed in! I hope someone who has the same question down the line stumbles upon this post.

    submitted by /u/SendMeAvocados
    [link] [comments]

    I remade Reyna's Illustrations in 3D

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I remade Reyna's Illustrations in 3D

    I'm having a break on playing the game after experiencing 5 lose streaks in Ranked, so for the mean time, I'm gonna do hobbies that I enjoy. This took me almost a day to finish but I think all the work I did was worth it! Jett or Viper might be next.

    Final Render with Editing and Details

    Pose Reference

    submitted by /u/PacifistHoovy
    [link] [comments]

    Why is everybody such a good shot in valorant?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Coming from CS, still very new to this game but it seems like everyone has an incredible aim compared to CS. Is there something I'm missing? It seems like people can strafe and shoot with great accuracy.

    For reference I'm in the doldrums of ranks as well in Gold 2

    submitted by /u/Monkens
    [link] [comments]

    low elo economy

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    am i the only one who gets more tilted that low elo players absolutely disregard putting any thought into learning how the economy works? everyone just force buys constantly and nobody is ever on the same full buy rounds. i realize im not very good at valorant since ive been consistently high bronze/low silver for the past 5 acts but i would think people would learn eventually

    submitted by /u/IndicusWrath
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to have an option to SHOW/HIDE Account level like the existing option to SHOW/HIDE PREVIOUS ACT rank.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I was told by a teammate to go out side and touch grass because of my account level. I think there should be an option just like showing previous rank act, to avoid any toxic remarks or insults for teammates that don't care about ranked or winning and just want to throw games and ruin the Valorant experience. Thank you for your consideration.

    submitted by /u/Captain-Gambit
    [link] [comments]

    invisible floor on top of bind A-site?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    How TenZ Became the Biggest Star in VALORANT

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    I don't know how else I can improve in this game.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game since its release, and I first placed around Silver 2. Over the years I've managed to climb up to Gold, started aim training, and I have to say my aim has improved drastically from when I first started playing Valorant. However, after a year, my rank has really never improved. I peaked Gold 3, and from there, I'm always stuck between Silver 3 - Gold 2. I also feel that my aim has reached its peak, as in, the more I aim train, the worse my aim gets.

    I've tried taking breaks from the game, and it helps a lot, especially in ending poor performance streaks and losing streaks. But right now I don't know what else I can do to improve. I'm happy that many people in the Valorant community have managed to improve, including my friends and the people in this subreddit, but I do want myself to improve in the game. So, does anyone here have any tips?

    submitted by /u/keNSer-
    [link] [comments]

    Share your One Year Anniversary stats! I'd love to see.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Share your One Year Anniversary stats! I'd love to see.

    Hi all, I assume we all got our one year anniversary summaries. My takeaways are:

    • I play too damn much.
    • I need to aim higher - 15% headshots is way too low.
    • Episode 1, Act 1 - Plat 1
    • Episode 2, Act 2 - Plat 2
    • Episode 3, Act 3 - Diamond 1
    • Episode 2, Act 2 - Plat 2
    • Episode 2, Act 2 - Plat 2
    • Episode 2, Act 3 - Plat 1
    • Episode 3, Act 1 - Gold 1

    What do yours say??

    Default Sage - One Year Anniversary

    submitted by /u/DefaultSage2020
    [link] [comments]

    Capitalize off missing information

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Context: I have already posted this in the omen mains and agent academy subreddit and am looking for tips that could apply to everybody or just omen.

    In the hypothetical scenario: 1. It is a 1v1 clutch. 2. You and the enemy know where each other are. 3. You teleport into a safe cubby. 4. The enemy hears your teleport. Now, the enemy knows you either fake tped or are in the cubby. However I know where they are, how do I capitalize off their missing info? Other than that, how do I capitalize off missing info in general? In clutches? What scenarios can I gain an advantage? and which ones can I not? If you want, you can come up with a custom scenario If mine is bad.

    submitted by /u/motormouth333
    [link] [comments]

    High FPS with micro stutter fix

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    For those of you who are experiencing micro stutter for some reason, even with high FPS and low latency, try to disable the SVM mode in bios which helped me to solve the problem.

    The frame rate increases from 600+ to 1200+ in main menu; 200 average to 300 average in game. Most importantly, no micro stutter at all with rendering delay lower than 1ms.

    I think this is some kind of bug with the new OS and Ryzen CPUs, and I have no explanation for this.

    My rig: 5600X + 2070S + Win11 + lowest game settings

    submitted by /u/peijiannuo
    [link] [comments]

    Ion Variants?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment