• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    VALORANT you can ride sova arrows now

    VALORANT you can ride sova arrows now


    you can ride sova arrows now

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    So you can fly on Sova's dart now

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    I am getting harassed because of my account level.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    I have been playing since the game came out and I'm level 337. I am getting bullied in every lobby for really stupid reasons. Some people don't realize that your account level accounts for every game you have played and think that I have gotten to 337 this act which is virtually impossible. A lot of people understand this and are still bullying me for having a high account. Do people not understand that some people have been playing this game since it came out a YEAR ago? I don't even play that much on days that I play, mostly just in the evening. I guarantee I do more real life stuff than the people saying these dumb things. Also not to mention the fact that we are in a pandemic and have been since the game came out?

    I am getting comments like "Do you go outside" or "I am sorry for you" or even "You live a depressing life." It's all so stupid because these people don't understand how the leveling system works, how long the game has been out, and all these other things. Pisses me off and makes me not want to play on my main. I hope they add an option to toggle it off because the horrible things people have said to me makes me not want to play this game.

    submitted by /u/pixel_5
    [link] [comments]

    What a way to end a round LOL

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Pinging cancels plant

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Hi, I've noticed that since recently pinging cancels planting the spike and I think certain other actions as well which was confirmed by some players but I saw others still being able to perform both actions - is there a specific setting that allows doing both or are the specific key bindings?

    submitted by /u/SuddenFlight
    [link] [comments]

    Sova's Arrow beeps make a cool song!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Where are the bodies?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment