• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    VALORANT AverageJonas Ace of a lifetime (Fracture)

    VALORANT AverageJonas Ace of a lifetime (Fracture)


    AverageJonas Ace of a lifetime (Fracture)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Silver 1 to Diamond this act! Boomer gamer gives insights

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    For anyone looking for some gamer inspiration, I've never been higher than gold in this game. After going 1-4 in my placement matches, I started Silver 1 and hit Diamond 1 last night. Thought I would give some insights on what helped me rank up!

    • Hardware upgrade. Was playing on a potato that struggled to stay above 100 FPS. New rig consistently hits 300 frames, plus I got a 240hz monitor. Pure butter

    • Stopped playing agents I didn't win with. I love Skye and flashing people. But my tracker.gg showed my win % was like 40% with her. Sage and Omen win rate was 55%+, so I only play those 2

    • Power of positivity and good comms Always tell teammates "nice try", "let's go boys we got this", etc. Basically always keeping the vibes up even if we were down

    • Do whatever to win. I rarely top frag, if it was late game and a close match and i could buy but our demon duelist couldn't? Screw it, I'd buy them a rifle and take their sheriff!

    I know some peeps will think "lol Diamond 1 is low elo". Maybe it is, but for someone who's 33 with a full time and a nagging girlfriend, this is probably my peak 😝 cheers guys and good luck in ranked!

    submitted by /u/bustafreeeee
    [link] [comments]

    Practice Range Viper lineup

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    I'm a pro at dodging Jett's Knives.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Prime Butterfly Knife Concept

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Prime Butterfly Knife Concept

    I designed and created a butterfly knife based on the Prime collection! This one was really fun and I'd love any feedback or to chat about the process :)

    Variant Set

    Pure Set

    Color Transition between sets

    Color Transition between sets

    Base Concept I made using Reference

    submitted by /u/Feed1517
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty new to the game, what's happening here? the rest of my team was doing this as well

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    reload bro

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Cleanest ace i've ever made!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    raze and her utilities at it’s perfection

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    My Patent Pending Tripwire Setups

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    When you predict EXACTLY when your friend will die...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Check your corners guys

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Can someone explain me this? :D

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    With the introduction of Fracture, it is now possible to ult 3 times in 1 round

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    The first map to have four orbs could make things a little interesting.

    • Start round with an ult that costs 6 points, use it immediately.
    • 4 orbs (+4)
    • 2 kills(+2)
    • Use ult (-6)
    • Enemy sage res
    • 3 kills (+3)
    • die, have your own sage res you (+1)
    • plant/defuse spike (+1)
    • 1 kill (+1)
    • Ult as the round ends!

    Cypher, Phoenix, Reyna, Skye, and Yoru have ults that cost 6 points. Wouldn't it be fun to spawn 9 cabbages in a single round?

    submitted by /u/ColorRocksBleach
    [link] [comments]

    Prime classic hits DIFFERENT

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Found an easy kj lineup for A fractured

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    New map FRACTURE music when round starts

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Guardian ace clutch

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Is it possible to finish DM before it Starts?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that feels as though Riot Games just doesn't support sentinel agents?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    The new patch notes recently got leaked and again we are seeing the trend of Riot games seemingly nerfing sentinel agent to another all-time low. I have been a strict sentinel main since beta, going from cypher, to sage, to killjoy upon release. Recently, I have picked up a lot more agents but still noticed a few things. Throughout my time playing VALORANT, there was always balance changes to sentinel agents that usually felt like a nerf or lowered the agent's ability to contribute to the game. That being said, it feels as though this recent patch was another nail in the coffin for sentinel agents and their abilities.

    Almost all current sentinels abilities can now be destroyed by a multitude of different agent abilities, making it (in my opinion) feel as though Riot does not want sentinel utility to have the impact on the game that defensive agents should.

    This is once again my opinion but I believe that what differed Valorant from CS:GO and other tactical shooters was the unique mechanic of learning to balance your utility usage as well as your gunplay. I may be looking too deep into it, but with the new nerfs, it feels as though sentinel ability usage is becoming invalid or depreciated.

    Leaked Patch Notes: https://twitter.com/ValorLeaks/status/1433898711869018114

    submitted by /u/l3_m0n
    [link] [comments]

    Oh it was Big Brain time I guess haha! But honestly this can only happen in Iron Elo XD

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Sage double wall break post plant strat on the new map :D

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Marshall Ace

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    Almost the cleanest Jett play i’ve done.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Had so much fun during this act so I decided to make a montage to commemorate that :]

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment