• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    VALORANT /r/VALORANT Mod Applications are Open

    VALORANT /r/VALORANT Mod Applications are Open


    /r/VALORANT Mod Applications are Open

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    To apply as a moderator please fill out this form


    Hello there, and welcome to the second round of /r/valorant mod applications, if you think you'd make a good mod on the sub, and enjoy clicking heads in VALORANT, this is your time to apply. Be honest with your answers and feel free to take as much space as you need.

    submitted by /u/RawStanky
    [link] [comments]

    Weird glitch in competitive where I get placed in iron 1

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    I got placed in iron 1 instead of radiant, anybody else also encountered it???

    submitted by /u/Ledot3
    [link] [comments]

    Ranks should be visible in friend list

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    It would be cool for ranks to be shown in the friend list.

    submitted by /u/drig7
    [link] [comments]

    100 Thieves Roster Announced

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Headshots not registering when a player crouches

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    T1 Food First Radient NA?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I think i understood, Valorant.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    I Think People Don't Realize That People Have To Start From Somewhere

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    In about 20 of the games I played there was always a subset of people getting mad at new players or players that arent as good as what they want them to be.

    I get it that It's frustrating to be paired with them. However, that's not the fault of the player. It's the matchmakings fault not theirs.

    A solid amount of people in my games have been making fun of them, condescendingly giving advice, reporting them for being bad at the game.

    If you get put in a mismatched lobby that should literally go to Riot not the ones who are performing at a lower level than you expect.

    We all have to start somewhere, no matter what we will always start from the beginning, sadly part of the toxicity stems from some expecting people to start at the middle or at the end game.

    Don't put the general player standard that "they have to be decent." Even the most basic concepts takes time to realize and learn, it doesnt make sense why they make fun, troll, and rage at people for not doing that great. It is not the most motivating way to learn. Especially at a time like this where more people play to pass the time than to get a high rank.

    It just confuses me nowadays that in competitive games like Valorant, a new player or fresh players are being treated at times like a liability. Even if they will end up playing the game for 10 hours only, do people really have to be mean to them to make that those ten hours four?

    Give advice, be decent.

    We were all noobs at some point in time, some just need to understand that.

    submitted by /u/Numerous_Wonder
    [link] [comments]

    Competetive matchmaking is much better than unrated now and competetive in beta

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Just wanted to say good job devs. The games feel very balanced now, i enjoy the game much better. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Airsoftpieceofcake
    [link] [comments]

    A very stylistic Molly Double Kill + Tutorial

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    FaZe signed CSGO Pro jasonR for their Valorant team, first player for their lineup #FaZeUp

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Best Clip so far in Ranked :)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Game running significantly worse since ranked patch?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I have a very very budget gaming pc and before the patch I was managing constant above 100 FPS. Now I'm struggling at some points to even get 60. Is anyone else experiencing this kind of issue?

    submitted by /u/KingWalf
    [link] [comments]

    We shouldn't be able to play a map 2 or 3 times in a row

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    I've been playing Valorant since day one in Beta, i thought that the problem was because it was in beta so i didn't really care about it but now that the game is fully release there's a big issue.

    Because there's only 4 maps available, we shouldn't be able to play the same map 2 or 3 times in a row. I've played Split 4 time in a row today, yesterday I've played Split 3 time in a row. Just because of that the game is getting boring.

    Riot need to do something about this, they need to let us choose what map we want to play or at least let us wait longer for a game so we don't end up on the same map.

    submitted by /u/LIL_ENA
    [link] [comments]

    100 Thieves in talks with Team Highground to fill out Valorant roster

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    intense ace clutch in Diamond ranked

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    [SUGGESTION] Adding ranks to the friends' list

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    [SUGGESTION] Adding ranks to the friends' list

    I've always wanted to be able to see my friends' ranks at a glance on the friends' list. One option would be to:

    • Show ranks fully visible if they can queue with your party.
    • If they are too high or too low for your current party they would be translucent.
    • If they are unranked it'll show the ? icon with the number of placement matches they have remaining.

    Here's a mock-up:

    https://preview.redd.it/x4vj5e8n1z651.jpg?width=267&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d52272a46d5cac1b79fb221834dc3b2ce27b17b9

    submitted by /u/obieibo
    [link] [comments]

    Pls use your microphone in ranked

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    So I played a couple ranked games. And In every game I talked to myself or only to one other guy. I understand when you are from lol that you probably don't have a microphone. But its impossible to play ranked without any communication. Especially for a viper main who needs to rely on calls. So pls use your microphone :)

    submitted by /u/Michaaa8
    [link] [comments]

    Painted Jett!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I am wondering something?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    If i keep killing the whole enemy team with cypher

    Does that count as Cypher bullying ?

    submitted by /u/gencaykurtt
    [link] [comments]

    Losing 4-11 doesn’t mean the game is over!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    I just have to rant for a sec about a baiting, toxic Phoenix I had tonight. We're losing 4-11 when our top fragger, the almighty Phoenix, starts blaming teammates and saying the games over. Seeing as I was 4-12 it's understandable I would be targeted, but I simply said "Hey man, it's not over yet. And if thats your mindset, then you've already lost". Games never over till it's over ya know. To which he replied "Then leave you trash player, 4-11 that's why we're losing". Mind you, our other teammates were 5-13 and 6-10 (whole teams not all stars right now) Also in my head is that this guy has been baiting and last alive on many occasions. I simply replied that I'm a Father with a full time job so I'm just trying to relax a bit on a Wednesday night. Immediate retort about how I should play unranked then...and blah blah blah. Look, I've played CSGO for over 7 years I don't get my rocks off unless I'm playing competitive and I prefer the brief moments I actually get to myself playing games to be ones filled with competition. I'm not a bad player at all being a MGE in CSGO and ranking in Gold during Beta. But this toxic Phoenix just kept laying into me about how trash I was even after I started to make things click. I manage to rally my score, and our team, and we comeback for a very intense and fun 13-12 win!! (I ended 14-19 btw). Phoenix (21-20) simply says "You're all welcome for the carry". ...lol

    Moral of the story...don't be like this Phoenix. Never give up! And be nice to your team! This worlds filled with too much depression and intense stress right now, there's no need to bring that toxicity into a competitive game.

    TL:DR Baiting, Toxic Phoenix blames bottom frag for losing 4-11. I retort that it's not over and I'm just here to relax and have fun. More toxicity ensues. I kick it into next gear and team rallies to a 13-12 win despite constant Phoenix toxicity and he still manages to get in one last jab.

    submitted by /u/ImMrLaff
    [link] [comments]

    2nd Ranked game and my best clip ever :)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment