• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    VALORANT This latest Valorant patch feels great & this edit is a result of that

    VALORANT This latest Valorant patch feels great & this edit is a result of that


    This latest Valorant patch feels great & this edit is a result of that

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Sunday morning unrated

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    I love the season pass, but please don't make it a job for me.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    We play every day. probably around 3 ranked matches usually 50 mins a piece. thats an hour and a half of my day. Typically on weekends thats no big deal, but I have to be a contributing member of society the other 5 days. but I hit tier 30 today and after doing the math, Im gonna have to get dailies and weeklies done every week going forward to get the final part. This lands me at 2 days before it ends.

    I *assume that we will be rolling right into other seasons when the first act ends. During this whole time, I wont have time to really enjoy my skins i unlocked cause we'll be thrust into the next season. With 50 levels of new cosmetics that I can only assume will be miles above these.

    I get the challenges increase each week but its not enough to offset the time invested. A great game came out, and I'm gonna play the game regardless. Those people who bought the season pass 2 weeks before it ends and expect to finish it wont get to and thats ok! Thats how its supposed to work. And people who only play a couple times a week shouldnt be rewarded with easy progression. I just want my time to be meaningful as well as progressive. If i play 2 ranked matches and i only gain a sliver into tier 31, sure im progressing rank, but i didnt pay for ranked. I paid for a battle pass thats not feeling rewarding.

    But couldn't we just remove the ever growing XP requirement per tier? So what if we finish it sooner rather than later. Thats not gonna stop me or majority of the people from playing. Now that ranked is out its not gonna matter.

    I can't have a third job and at this point, I cant to make time for other games, I gotta spend 12 hours in Valorant to make up for a day I go play something else, then play another 12 to make up for that lost day.

    Either way, /rant have a good night people and catch you in the queue.

    edit: I'm less likely to buy season passes going forward if I am unable to complete one while not going ultra hard core. Its throwing away my money at that point because it goes from being fun, to going to work..

    submitted by /u/y_u_no_knock
    [link] [comments]

    Petition for agents to automatically say “thank you” when healed

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Remember kids, always thank the people that heal you.

    submitted by /u/ichokeonmilk
    [link] [comments]

    Catch me if you can, Omen baby

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Please don't play Ranked unless you are 100% sure you can finish the match.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Don't play if you only have 30 min before you have to go.

    Don't play if your computer keeps crashing.

    Don't play if your internet connection is unstable.

    Don't play if your mom might call for dinner.

    Don't play if you are a little rage quitting bitch.

    Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

    Edit: Ok, this blew up. Thank you for the gold, fellow reddit user. It's a first for me and I can't wait to find out what it means. Thank you for all your comments. And finally, thank you to the guy who sent me suicide help via the Reddit Care Resources. I'm fine, still loving live, still loving Valorant. Actually, the game that made me write the post yesterday (two leavers), was still a great experience, because we fought well (11-13) and we cooperated in a friendly way until the last round. That's what is most important for me, anyways.

    submitted by /u/2d4u
    [link] [comments]

    When you see someone having a shitty game, you shouldn't flame them for it.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I've been getting this a lot recently. I'm a silver player and would consider myself to be pretty decent at the game. However, I'll have a match every once and a while where I feed my ass off. It's unintentional but all my team mates that I've never played with before instantly flame and tell me to go back to unrated. Do people not realize that everyone can't be at their peak performance all the time? Of course it sucks to see someone like this on your team but I feel like flaming them isn't going to help them out that much.

    submitted by /u/NoSiruh
    [link] [comments]

    sova with odin in B Ascent

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    PSA: If one of your teamates leaves, pick up the ultimate orb that they drop

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Way too many times do I see my team completely ignoring the free ult orb because they are either too lazy or just don't see it. Even though you are already at a disadvantage when one of your teamates leaves, taking it can literally give you the ultimate that can win you the game/round. It is put there for a reason. Also, if you can't take it, communicate and tell one of your teamates to take it.

    submitted by /u/TeoLikesReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant should have an honor system

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Valorant should have an honor system

    Kinda like what Riot has for League of Legends, but I would like it even more if it was closer to what Overwatch has. Make it so you can endorse or honor teammates who stands out and make it visible for everyone what level of honor they are. I dont have any data backing this up, but I really think it will make people second guess before they begin spouting toxic stuff in matches.

    Thats all.

    https://preview.redd.it/fa17llzf4o751.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=2735c5ab82e6ef239407724a973c8fa612909223

    submitted by /u/CorporalFaffyWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    Cypher should be able to pick up his cyber cage during the buy phase

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    His cyber cage is the easiest of his abilities to fat finger and it is the only one that can't be picked up at all. I think it would be a nice change. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TeoLikesReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Some interesting way to clutch a Spike match

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Rough day today in Valorant. Remember to take a break, guys.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/GyUkPeX

    Silver 3 to Bronze 2, but not giving up!

    submitted by /u/zetraex
    [link] [comments]

    VALORANT spectator mode for e-sports is painful to watch

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is it extremely difficult to follow what is going on in these tournaments? The overall UI is way too similar to the actual game & does not have that spectator feel... & the dots that show through walls is actually the worst. I'd love to see outlines of the agent models or something along those lines.

    submitted by /u/Rzn732
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE don't play ranked matches if you don't communicate!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    I just saw a post about not playing ranked if you don't have time. So I just quickly want to say that you also shouldn't play ranked if you are not communicating. It's okay to not have a mic but PLEASE at least don't have voice chat disabled. And if you do, just write something. In my last 3 ranked games I had at least one every game who did not communicate anything. Plus, it was always a Jett or Reyna who baited me as a Cypher, but that's another thing.

    Rant over

    submitted by /u/urfear
    [link] [comments]

    [FANART] Jett , Breach , Sova

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    [FANART] Jett , Breach , Sova

    Hello everyone,

    Like most of you I fell in love with Valorant, and I tought that I could share with you my latest illustration on the subject !

    https://preview.redd.it/4xwt5wwazn751.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0f964c5368f5668884b64c1d115fc2b025d2ac71

    I hope that you'll like it ! Feel free to have a look at it on my artstation for close up and better rez :

    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/28lqnv

    And if you want to, comme say hello on Instagram, that would be very helpful !

    https://www.instagram.com/aucherfargue/

    submitted by /u/maddns
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to make a gun game mode.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    It would be so much better than spike rush. People would understand different guns and angles a whole lot better. Who doesn't like gun game anyway.

    submitted by /u/tuesdaysguy
    [link] [comments]

    Quick tip for non sage players

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    I was playing some sage in ranked today, and of course being sage your main role is to heal the team. This one guy who was kinda annoying kept asking me for heals when i did not have the heal. Instead of cluttering comms with asking for heals, you can press alt. Pressing alt shows the weapons of all the players on your team, but more importantly the abilities. You can use this to see if sage has her heal instead of having to ask. Unfortunately, you can't see how long it is until the heal if you have it which would be cool.

    tl:dr just press alt to see if there is heal instead of asking.

    submitted by /u/Googe_Is_Cool
    [link] [comments]

    Vision should give an assist

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    If I tag someone with a cypher cam or a sova drone/dart and someone kills them while it shows them up, why don't I get an assist?

    I'm taking these agents to assist my team yet get 0 assists for assisting.... alright :(

    submitted by /u/Mista117
    [link] [comments]

    [Fanart] Animated Jett player card

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I'm pretty new here but I thought I'd share something I made today

    I had the idea of creating an animated player card similar to apex's, and since I already animated Jett a few months back it gave me another excuse to give it a go.

    Hope you like it!!

    https://reddit.com/link/hhimka/video/wdy9pkv7qo751/player

    If you'd like you can find more of my valorant animations here https://www.instagram.com/deanboadana/

    https://www.artstation.com/sviix

    submitted by /u/sViix-
    [link] [comments]

    Should I say off ranked if I don't have a mic?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    I don't have a headset to use with my laptop so I can't do callouts, should I just stay off ranked since I would ruin the experience for others?

    Edit: this post got more attention than I originally would thought it would but thank for all the advice everyone.

    submitted by /u/Cablek26
    [link] [comments]

    Map pings should show up on Brimstone’s bracer

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    It's very confusing to have to tab in and out of his bracer to see where someone wants you to use some of your utility

    submitted by /u/NukeyHD
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Valorant Wallpaper for you all to enjoy!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    This is what Viper's ultimate feels like

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment