• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    VALORANT How to win a 0v2 clutch

    VALORANT How to win a 0v2 clutch


    How to win a 0v2 clutch

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Commentary about my life of iron in ranked

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    More ninja defuses to add to the collection

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Please stop making iron accounts to "smurf" with

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I am unironically a bronze 1 player and finding people in my games who purposely threw their unrated and placements games to be in my elo is frustating. Some people "watch" us be bad and troll with their gameplay, while others are boosting their lower ranked friends.

    I was just watching Laski (a two time RADIANT player), intentionally throwing his unrated games so he would be placed lower. He says it's "content". ..content for the sake of other people's games.

    I am bad at this game and I recognize that. I come from league and this is my first FPS game. I am playing this game from potato laptop with 30 fps. I can only play one game a day.

    I want to play with bad players in peace.

    Edit: I was placed in iron 1, now I am in bronze 1. I am making progress, just bit by bit

    submitted by /u/ironvalorant
    [link] [comments]

    VALORANT meets my editing software

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Broken one way brim smoke

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Combining Viper's Snake Bite and Sova's Shock Dart for Instakills. Poison vulnerability debuff allows for 2x damage on shock darts.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    We need to change the way gun effects are currently implemented.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Context

    With the recent Elderflame set being released I have heard many complaints in-game about its implementation. For some background I have personally purchased the Elderflame set, think its is amazing and should remain in the game, but understand people's complaints. "The Vandal doesn't feel like a Vandal", "wow that's distracting", "Can you drop me your AK; I can't play with this...".

    Allow players to revert to original effect after purchasing effects with radianite:

    At the moment choosing to upgrade a skin means choosing to sacrifice the lower level skin without an effect equipped. YOU CANNOT PLAY WITHOUT THE EFFECT ONCE IT IS PURCHASED. Effects should be equipable like the skins are; upgrading to purchase the varients allows them to be individually equipped and IF THE USER WISHES THEY CAN CHANGE BACK TO THE OLD SKIN. Why is this not the case for effects?

    Allow players to disable local gun effects:

    A simple drop-down list on the menus:

    1. SHOW ALL GUN EFFECTS
    2. DISABLE DYNAMIC EFFECTS (special draw and reload animations)
    3. DISABLE ALL EFFECTS

    The Vandal (and other guns namely Operator) without effects equipped feels much more similar to the original Vandal, if players desire this they should be able to disable the effect, whether that be the owner of the skin or someone who has picked it up in-game. This will keep the game as competitive and customizable as it has already been.

    submitted by /u/Delemix
    [link] [comments]

    Skip button after a match is broken.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I've got this problem since the new patch, anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Jojakosa
    [link] [comments]

    I bodypainted myself into Viper! Not brave enough to attempt the mask just yet.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I bodypainted myself into Viper! Not brave enough to attempt the mask just yet.

    Hi, I'm Charr. I'm an aspiring Bodypainter who recently started playing Valorant. I really like Viper so I tried bodypainting myself into her. Let me know what you think 😊

    https://preview.redd.it/jovzvjp0iaa51.jpg?width=1829&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=69fdc009b4ba914034bcaeb52f36a6ca04d04306

    submitted by /u/rednamrahC
    [link] [comments]

    Radianite Points Should Be Removed

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Skin bundles in this game can already cost almost $100. This by itself is insane but if you want the guns to actually look good you have to spend radianite on them. Although you can earn this in game you won't get enough to upgrade a whole bundle all the way without paying even more money. That's completely stupid. $100 for not even the fully upgraded skins. You could buy a AAA game and have money left over for skins that aren't even fully upgraded. At the least, ultra edition skins should come with all of the upgrades already or there should be a way to upgrade skins with xp or contracts.

    submitted by /u/Yeettdydu
    [link] [comments]

    End of Act Ranked Rewards [Concept]

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    How to END OVERTIME in 30 seconds - SICK ACE

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, is it just me that sometimes you feel that your vandal wont miss , and sometimes it feels like your bullets are made out of rubber?

    https://streamable.com/66ys2q

    submitted by /u/Tr0maa
    [link] [comments]

    The new Dragon pack Cost about $292 fully upgraded.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Disclaimer: This does not account for amount of Radianite gained through playing and/or the battle pass.

    I did the math cause I was bored and I realized that the new Elderflame pack is about $292 for the pack and all the upgrades. The pack is about $100 base and that gives you the weapons. However, to upgrade all 5 weapons fully, it would cost about $192 as you would need to buy about 4, 80 point packs (Which are $48) which would give you 320 Radianite. You need 310 Radianite to fully upgrade all the skins and the knife. (I might have gone wrong somewhere so if their is someone who is better than me at math I would much appreciate a check) While I believe in the, if it's to much just don't buy mentality I still think this is way too much. You could buy almost 4 AAA games on launch for the same price.

    Edit: I'm not trying to say your wrong for buying these skins. Just putting out their how much it could cost. (Also, Battle pass only has about 150 Radianite in it)

    submitted by /u/DerCarrot27
    [link] [comments]

    its my first post (to be continued)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    I was inspired by the Elderflame collection to make this Lux skin for the Vandal in paint

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Pulse Invitational - $10,000 Tournament - Day 2: Playoffs - C9, TSM, Immortals, Sentinels, etc.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Pulse Invitational - $10,000 Tournament - Day 2: Playoffs - C9, TSM, Immortals, Sentinels, etc.

    THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED AS MATCHES & EVENT PROGRESSES

    https://preview.redd.it/4jslaunb4aa51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=de4d2f75b68b16b7ea74edfd305ff0d25596bce3

    Event Information:

    • Date: July 10-12th, 2020
    • Show Begins: 3:00 PM EST
    • Number of Teams: 16
    • Bracket

    [DAY 2] PLAYOFFS

    1. [BO3] TSM vs Cloud9 @ 12:00 PM PDT| 3:00 PM EDT | 7:00 PM UTC - STATS
    2. [BO3] Code7 vs Terrific @ 3:00 PM PDT| 6:00 PM EDT | 10:00 PM UTC - STATS
    3. [BO3] GenG vs CLT Phoenix @ 6:00 PM PDT| 9:00 PM EDT | 12:00 AM UTC - STATS
    4. [BO3] Sentinels vs Immortals @ 6:00 PM PDT| 9:00 PM EDT | 12:00 AM UTC - STATS

    OFFICAL DATA PROVIDER FOR THE EVENT: THESPIKE.GG

    STREAM FEED

    PRIZE DISTRIBUTION

    • 1st Place --> 6,000 USD
    • 2nd Place --> 3,000 USD
    • 3rd Place --> 1,000 USD

    EVENT RELATED NEWS

    ON A SIDE NOTE, PLAYER PAGES ARE NOW UP!

    https://preview.redd.it/ubaf6rec4aa51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f77436deb69b04283b8e839a54168360babc7cf6

    submitted by /u/evsub
    [link] [comments]

    Ally tried killing me for the skin

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    The fist game i hop in after buying the elder flame vandal, i had this Phoenix that wanted to trade weapons, i was like no i want to use it (first time trying it), then he threw his 'E' on me and use his wall to block me, i got out of it with 60 hp, we lost the round ofc, afterwards he grieved the whole game taking the spike and throwing it in-front of the enemies, and kept on giving out positions. The game was comp btw high gold/mid plat

    submitted by /u/7mzvh
    [link] [comments]

    The New Overtime Format is a Lot Better

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    I just wanted to give Riot a compliment cause I know we are constantly complaining about the things we dislike about the game. They really listened to the player feedback regarding the sudden death overtime and implemented what I believe is a perfect balance of competitive while also not dragging games on for a long time. I've had a few rated matches go into OT and you can really see the whole team enjoying it and working together.

    Thanks Riot!

    submitted by /u/Torque--
    [link] [comments]

    Change the inspect animation for the Elder Flame to make you pet the dragon.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Considering the price of the bundle, and the fact that the skins are living creatures, I think the inspect animation should be changed to an animation of you petting the dragon. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/PickleValorant
    [link] [comments]

    We realy need replays!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I think that one of the most important is videos of our games after the game (yes, like csgo).

    It might be the most important thing to learn from our mistakes, accurate reports and alot more.

    submitted by /u/-UnaBLe-
    [link] [comments]

    A different sound should play when you get a 6 kill ace

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    I think the kill sounds in this game are great, but it would be so much more satisfying to have a different sound on the 6th kill rather than a repeat of the 5 kill sound.

    submitted by /u/just_here_for_m3m3s
    [link] [comments]

    My 1st 6k and defuse, my best hold yet

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment