• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    VALORANT VALORANT meets SHERLOCK

    VALORANT VALORANT meets SHERLOCK


    VALORANT meets SHERLOCK

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I was placed immortal 2. Got Iron 1 today. Here is what i learned.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Immortal : OP Fest. The team with the best OPer usually wins.

    Diamond : Also an OP fest.

    Plat: Some Oping. Usually bottom fraggers.

    Gold: Even less oping. Good OPers are usually smurfs.

    Silver: Some OPing. Usually doesn't hit.

    Bronze: Little Oping. Never hits.

    Iron: 0 OPing. Never has enough money.

    submitted by /u/DFSCity
    [link] [comments]

    Most satisfying Raze plays

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    A how to Reyna meme edit

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Popular opinion: Vandal in the new bundle should've been a Phantom

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Title boys.

    When is Phantom gonna get some love? This is 4th bundle that we're gonna have since the release without having an upgradeable version of Phantom, yet Vandal is getting it's 2nd. Fair? I don't think so. Rito, please.

    submitted by /u/imscxrlett
    [link] [comments]

    Few Brimstone afterplants on every map

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I tried to paint Jett in the same style as the League of Legends splash arts

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    I tried to paint Jett in the same style as the League of Legends splash arts

    Just as the title says. I'm clearly not a riot games artist but i spent a week tinkering with this so I hope some of y'all enjoy it~

    https://preview.redd.it/ljqjlrdga3a51.png?width=4000&format=png&auto=webp&s=c7a136a8a66c2578dea1c4c550607b2378643b53

    You can download the 4k wallpaper here and also, here is a bonus low effort jett

    submitted by /u/Alartriss
    [link] [comments]

    Elder Flame skins request

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I love what they did with the skins, it is a neat idea and I am excited for what the future brings for these tier of skins.

    My only request is that when we level each weapon, we can choose which animations we want on or off.

    After watching this video posted by u/onscreenlol I realized I realized I would love to have the option to use all the color variants of the skin with out level 3 or level 4 enabled because I find them distracting for myself.

    Does anyone else feel the same?

    submitted by /u/ETH-Poison
    [link] [comments]

    The Fury Hop. A Sova mechanic my buddies and I found a couple nights ago in a custom game.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Hours of FREE learning material

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys I run a free coaching service in Valorant to help people get better there is no strings attached, my discord has over 300 members and I have done plenty of coaching sessions and have uploaded every one of them to my youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExeNJajhKSUhtXkr45X0ZQ/videos

    This is the link to my original post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/VALORANT/comments/gl9m6d/free_valorant_coaching_immortal_rank/

    Now a days my schedule is usually full but a new one pops open every week so if you are quick you might just get one. If it is not for you, you can still watch the VODs of other peoples sessions and still learn a lot!

    submitted by /u/THE_SKULK
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Display friends’ ranks on the friends list

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Simple QOL update so we don't have to keep asking our friends what rank they are.

    submitted by /u/rgordz
    [link] [comments]

    The Season Pass Knife should have the beta animation.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    In my opinion the beta knife animation (right click) was much cooler than it is now. I think it would be pretty cool if they would add that to the Kingdom Knife so its even more different to the standard one.

    submitted by /u/PHYSIIXX
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to have Devs replies automatically at the top of the thread

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    The EFT subreddit does something similar and it would make it much easier than scrolling through and looking for the little logo. I believe there's a bot for it as well.

    submitted by /u/mrsolodolo69
    [link] [comments]

    Headshots are fixed

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Got 2 aces on my first day playing since week1 beta :) Glad I picked Valorant over returning to CS:GO

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Sova: 200+ Arrow Lineups For Your Favorite Russian Tracker

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Here is the LINK.


    After seeing u/KhiganNA's post about Sova arrows, I was inspired to do the same, but adding all of the arrows I have found onlne that I ahve found helpful, including my own. Khigan's post contained 69 arrows, this post has 202. This does mean that the lineup map does get hectic however.

    For instance, here is my Haven map compared to Khigen's.

    I really just wanted to add all the arrows that I found useful, so think of this as an expansion on top of Khigen's original post.

    This is in Google Slides so that I can always update it if I find more arrows, as well as share it online in real time so that those new arrows will be added.


    Of course, with so many new arrows, there are bound to be mistakes where I forget to link a marker to the correct arrow, or put the incorrect lineup image in. Just let me know here if there are any mistakes and I'll correct them soon.


    In total, there are 46 arrows for Haven, 47 for Bind, 60 for Split, and 49 for Ascent.

    These arrows were all done on LOW settings to make sure that all people can do them, although some arrows will be harder to align but still possible on other settings.


    There are Fake, Recon, and Shock darts.

    Fakes are used only on Haven, as I found people rotate more frequently on it, you can recon one site from the entrance to another to attempt to cause a rotate to occur.

    Recons will gather positions of attacks or defenders, and when destroyed you still know the general area of at least one person.

    Shock darts are either used to defend the bomb from a defuser, kill someone as they plant the bomb, or kill people in common spots.


    That's pretty much it, let me know if there are any arrows you want added to the list on Discord(Krodeon#6711) but refrain from sending arrows that use glitches or exploits to gain information, such as going through walls from outside the map. These can be patched quickly and could be seen as exploits.

    submitted by /u/krodeongaming
    [link] [comments]

    A joke a Cyper on my team told me : "What do you say when the main character of National Treasure gets angry?"

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    "Cage Triggered"

    submitted by /u/Powervul
    [link] [comments]

    I am never excited to play on a particular map in this game

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Let me say this first: I come from TF2 and Overwatch. I loved playing maps such as Borneo, Upwards, and Badwater Basin on TF2. Likewise, I had a love for Ilios and King's Row when I played Overwatch. Now I know that there are not many maps out in Valorant at the moment, but does anyone just find all of the maps to be somewhat stale? By this, I mean that I don't necessarily love or hate any of the maps, and that I never get excited or angry when I am queued up for a particular map.

    submitted by /u/nardsacks
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion : Ranked Banner Borders

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Borders. For your banner. Ranks.

    Maybe for agent select & map load screen where you see all players names & banners. Slap a border on it. Neat.

    Probably in the works. Maybe earned after acts? Could be neat.

    submitted by /u/Gobsin
    [link] [comments]

    Make Jett wear her hoodie while using her ult

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Or like in the cinematic trailer, make her hoodie always on her head and make her take it off while using her ult

    submitted by /u/L3monGuy
    [link] [comments]

    1v5 Ace against a somewhat toxic team... felt super nice.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Invisible wall in split

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Anyone has fps drop issues since patch 1.01 and it's getting worse ?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I started to play the game when 1.0 is released. I had 120-180 fps range during fights including all maps. After patch 1.01 my fps range suddenly dropped to 75-150 during fights (I get 150 fps if i dont move my mouse but when i start move it quickly fps drops to 80-90 even if i dont fight, especially on bind map). I know my specs aren't great (i3 4160 and Radeon R9 280) but i get much stable and higher fps on cs go. Is there any possible way to fix this problem ?

    submitted by /u/ozgenius97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment