• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    VALORANT An ace I got that almost gave me a heart attack

    VALORANT An ace I got that almost gave me a heart attack


    An ace I got that almost gave me a heart attack

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    The OP nerfs for next patch (via NickWu on Mendo's Dev Interview)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Price increased from 4500 ---> 5000

    Decreased scoped movement speed from 76% ---> 72%

    Adjusted deadzone from 30% movement speed to 15% movement speed (become inaccurate sooner and longer to become accurate)

    Fire rate changed from 0.75 ---> 0.6

    Increased* instant equip time from 0.3 ---> 0.5

    Leg damage from 127 ---> 120*

    Proof: https://youtu.be/aOZv1fPUpLY?t=80

    submitted by /u/Pr0xeh
    [link] [comments]

    Disturbing graphics

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Disturbing graphics

    I saw a guy losing a round for that and decided to post

    Material quality HIGH

    Material quality MEDIUM

    submitted by /u/Maigok
    [link] [comments]

    Smart Immortal 3 Plays with Explanations - Does this help you learn about game sense?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    My friend pulled off the CLEANEST Phoenix's ult ever. Perfect timing against Raze.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    We couldn't believe our eyes, we really thought the round was over. So I guess it is worth sharing. Never seen anything like this before, and I've watched a lot of highlights.

    Thanks!

    https://reddit.com/link/j14wur/video/1ciy53wk7tp51/player

    submitted by /u/zdpa
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I got un hardstuck Plat!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I finally escaped Platinum hooray! I worked really hard on every portion of the game and felt very frustrated a lot. One problem tho. I didn't go to Diamond. I went to Gold.

    submitted by /u/Drakon-Wrath
    [link] [comments]

    Making sage an aggressive agent.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    My best ace clutch yet

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    24-22 Ranked OT Win!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    24-22 Ranked OT Win!

    This was by far the longest game of Valorant I have ever played. I wanted to be that guy and hit the draw button as you only needed one person to call a draw. But I had put wayyy too much time and effort(pretty much two full games lmfao) into this game so my teammates and I continued to push through even tho it was like 2am for me. Two people dropped over 50 kills and everyone dropped at least 30 kills.

    S/O to our Jett who clutched a 3 v 1 when we were down 1 point and they had a plant down! Also S/O to everyone in that game for sticking it out until the end!

    https://preview.redd.it/6pdkpqbnjwp51.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=658f89c7357e6b42b1858bff7deeeec9e3f64c4f

    submitted by /u/Kcheesyyy69
    [link] [comments]

    I have fixed my Valorant stuttering

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Ever since I upgraded to 2070Super, my Valorant has been stuttering. I am using a 10600K CPU OC to 4.6ghz, my ping is stable around 25-60 depending on the server location, I have 1000mbps download speed and everything is perfect except for this random stutter.

    Initially, people thought it was my 1060 settings overlapping with 2070super settings, so we did a clean wipe of that. This got rid of the rubberbanding issue. To do this use Display Driver Uninstaller.

    Now that my rubberbanding is fixed, its time to investigate my stuttering issue, I tried to increase the voltage supplied to my cpu so it is more stable, spoiler: that didn't help. I ran through all of my settings to make sure valorant is running on maximum power on my PC (NVDIA control panel, PC power setting.. etc) but the stuttering is STILL there.

    At this point, I have given up and decided to just blame RITO for the problem.

    Last night when I hopped on CSGO to get away from this mad stuttering, I noticed it FREAKING FOLLOWED ME TO CSGO???? I WAS STUTTERING LEFT AND RIGHT!!! so I decided to hop on google and do some research on games stuttering in general on window 10.

    HERE IS THE FIX I CAME ACROSS: STAND BY MEMORY BUG.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=offcMVAabLI

    Apparently, this is more of a problem for BF1 players, but its happening to me. Once I set this up by following the videos, restart, my Valorant stuttering is SIGNIFICANTLY less, it happens once per game which I blame server lol... but if you have been experiencing a unexplainable stuttering, try this out.

    Other optimization I have done to help my PC run smoother:

    Shoutout to Panjno for the amazing pc optimization videos

    https://youtu.be/MUZ1jpnr71w

    https://youtu.be/X7FObUG1SS8

    Hope this helped all of y'all!!

    James

    submitted by /u/jamesliuu
    [link] [comments]

    When you try Raze movements

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Killjoy mollies maybe nerfed too hard?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    I want to preface this by saying that pre-patch killjoy was a stupid character. The mollies were basically invisible and kind of bullshit, but to remedy this they:

    • Made the mollies bigger
    • Made the mollies give off particle effects
    • Reduced Damage
    • Added a "buffer" before damage.

    I understand why they did this. The mollies are bigger to add an actual way to spot them and the reduced damage and buffer were to make them not kill you in a literal milli-second.

    HOWEVER, I don't think you can have both the big mollies and the weak mollies. In my eyes, the mollies should punish you for not finding them, or they should give a little tap to a planter who chose to plant in the wrong spot. Personally I prefer the former.

    The mollies right now are easy to find which makes them difficult to hide in good places and they deal little to no damage to people who decide to not check for these very easy mollies. Why? If the person hears a molly and decides not to clear it when why do they get away only taking 10 damage? They're kind of scary but they really don't aid in terms of damage it just kind of makes them shuffle around and forces them to reposition. Kind of like a smoke except without the vision deny.

    If the mollies were small then I would get the idea of them doing little damage, but why do this when the mollies are big?

    I feel like they should revert something about the mollies. Whether it be on the damage side or the size side doesn't matter. The mollies right now are more of a tool to stop a plant for about 4 seconds (if they don't break) rather than punish someone approaching an uncleared site.

    TLDR: Keep the mollies big but revert their damage to pre patch or revert their size to pre patch but keep their damage low. Having both is kind of weirdchamp.

    submitted by /u/ThiccBoi_
    [link] [comments]

    Plat matches in this game are wild

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Have been slowly but surely de-ranking all the way to P1, where the games felt easy enough that I could carry a decent amount of them.. rank up to P2 and all of a sudden I'm getting absolute shit on left right and center.

    Look how stupid my match history looks: https://i.imgur.com/VHKWyyL.png

    I swear it feels like the Gold 3's in some of my games are harder to duel than Diamond players, but it's cracked because some people will have crosshair placement on the ground and others will just be dropping 30 bombs on Plat players. Makes no sense

    submitted by /u/9D_Chess
    [link] [comments]

    Server differences

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Hello,

    So let me start by saying I don't know if it's actually something about the servers that causes this but the game feels so much worse and sluggish sometimes. Like okay, to put this simply, I feel like one match everything feels smoother, every shot connects. Next match, nothing connects, my op shots are going literally through people, I spray a guy that's like a meter away from me and only hit like 2 shots while he headshots me midair or running. It's been like this for like a couple of months and I'm officialy sick of it. I don't think this is ping related either cause I'm at most at 40ping. Rank: Immortal 1 and people seem to agree on it when this issue is brought up. Also, it's not performance or mentality related, cause it's noticable through a day when for example I play like 8 games and the difference from match to match is huge.

    Lemme know your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/kejtiperry
    [link] [comments]

    When Omen ults, you can occasionally see a sort of smoke texture on the sky that dissipates eventually. Any thoughts on the possible lore behind this?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    When Omen ults, you can occasionally see a sort of smoke texture on the sky that dissipates eventually. Any thoughts on the possible lore behind this?

    Ascent Clip

    Split clip

    Haven clip

    Bind clip

    Thanks to u/JamokaJeff for taking the clips (sorry for the low FPS). If you're interested in the lore, join u/BloodyThumbtack's lore community discord!

    submitted by /u/DeathlyMeme
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant India servers?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I keep on watching different streamers and players saying Indian servers are coming , some say its next week some say its with act 3 and similarly everyone is making their own assumptions. Is there any official announcement yet? or are the servers even really coming?

    It would help if someone has link to official confirmation or announcement via Riot about this.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_this_wasnt_taken_
    [link] [comments]

    The accidental Derank God

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I hit Diamond 2 about 10 days ago, I was playing like my mind had transcended, my aim was pretty on point, I did it i grinded from Gold 2 to Diamond 2 in about 80% solo Q. Then, i just fell back down to earth and since winning back to back D2 games when i ranked up, I have gone negative almost every game I feel lost and my aim is down the drain, ive free fallen down to P2 now and it hasnt gotten much better. Is there anyone who could give me some advice to get my form back, maybe im just burnt out and i dont realize it.

    submitted by /u/F20AP1S2K
    [link] [comments]

    Is killjoy even good anymore?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I've noticed the past bit my nano swarms have been useless and look at that they got nerfed. Turret does like 4 dmg a hit and is literally only for flank knowledge and is outclassed by cypher in every way. What's even the point.

    submitted by /u/upavote
    [link] [comments]

    Smart and Lucky Ace With the Raze Ult.In the final round!!Only ten seconds round!!My best Ace yet!!!!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Blue circle of what

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Recently in the valorant stream highlights on twitch ive seen this blue circle that looks like a timer, and ive gotten really confused. someone please tell me what this thing is

    submitted by /u/zmahmud1208
    [link] [comments]

    VFX on Contract Guns ideas.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    So someone brought up VFX on the handuns you get by the agent contract, and i started thinking what could those effects be? so here are some concepts i think would be good.

    --VFX on the Hangun--

    Viper's Shorty would have acid dripping from the barrel

    Cypher's Ghost would have that cyber cage effect on it

    Omen's Ghost would pulse through the cracks

    Brimstone's Sheriff would have a more ballistic sound

    Raze's Classic would have that colored explosion effect

    Sage's Classic would have a slow-orbish haze to it

    ...

    --Finishers--

    Omen: the victim has the omen-teleport effect on them and disintegrates

    Viper: the victim would fall on their knees while being dissolved in a small player sized acid molly

    ...

    If you have any additions to this list i would love to hear it!

    i am but one mind

    submitted by /u/Saku_Offline
    [link] [comments]

    Ok I’m confused, who is Sabine?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    I've heard multiple things on who could be Sabine. Reyna or Viper. While viper makes sense, Viper says the line "I'm coming for you Sabine." So is it Viper or Reyna?

    submitted by /u/PugDoesRed
    [link] [comments]

    4 virtues of VALORANT

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    1 DO NOT HESITATE

    2 BE UNPREDICTABLE

    3 PREDICT THE UNPREDICTABLE

    4 TAKE YOUR RISKS

    Congratulations, now u can ascend to radiant-hood

    Goodluck tenn- agents

    submitted by /u/ang3237
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment