• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    VALORANT From Diamond to Radiant in one Game

    VALORANT From Diamond to Radiant in one Game


    From Diamond to Radiant in one Game

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Brim buff idea, deploying smokes while having your gun out

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:37 AM PST

    It would be pretty cool to be able to set your smokes before hand and then deploy them while having your gun out during an execute.

    So I could imagine the interaction looking a little like this:

    • Press E to bring up the full map, set smokes, close map

    • When you get in range for a full deploy of smokes brim maybe says a line "ready to deploy smokes"

    • Press E again to deploy smokes(while having your gun out or while doing anything)

    extra

    • Hold E to reset smoke locations and bring up the map again

    PS: I'm free to work as a contract consultant Riot.

    submitted by /u/rust_mods_suck_dick
    [link] [comments]

    Buff Brimstone. Nobody plays him.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Omen is picked far more compared to brimstone. Brimstone needs a buff or omen needs a nerf.

    I would prefer a brimstone buff somewhere. This needed to be done awhile ago. What you all think?

    submitted by /u/blinktactics
    [link] [comments]

    Candy Spike!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Simple CYPHER trick to win more rounds + Bonus Post-plant one-way

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Ill keep this post simple. Cypher is one of, if not, the best post plant agent in the game. Before you laugh and say" tHiS onLy WoRkS iN BroNze, iT wiLL never wOrK iN MY ELO", I am radiant with most of my dorito filled, this trick WORKS. One thing I don't see cyphers do is use their camera/trip wire on bomb to secure rounds. A lot of defuses will come with the bomb being smoked-off, or obstructed in a way, by the enemy team. By simply putting your camera DIRECTLY on the bomb, you will secure an easy tag on the enemy trying to defuse. Even better, if you wait about a second to open the camera and tag the enemy, they will have to make the split second decision to either stick it to half or leave the bomb (most people leave the bomb), which buys more time. Remember, your goal for post plant is to BUY TIME, not to hunt and kill enemies. Plus, the defuser often looks away from the wall where the bomb is planted (for Xhair placement reasons) and will not know where they got tagged from (example 1). Use your cameras this way and you will secure more rounds, which in turn will secure more wins.

    Here are some examples of just one day of playing.

    https://clips.twitch.tv/GeniusVivaciousRhinocerosTriHard

    https://clips.twitch.tv/TrustworthyPoorDonutOpieOP

    https://clips.twitch.tv/SourHealthyMushroomTinyFace

    Also, for bonus I like to sometimes do one-ways for post plant. Here is one of my favorites.

    Haven C-Garage:

    https://www.twitch.tv/hobosapien/clip/ArtsyBenevolentAlmondFreakinStinkin?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

    I have more of these for all sites, let me know if you are interested into seeing them and ill make a video showcasing them.

    Bonus Bonus:

    https://www.twitch.tv/hobosapien/clip/BraveSucculentAardvarkBrainSlug?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

    submitted by /u/HoboSapienTV
    [link] [comments]

    Made some Jett fan art

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Jett fan art

    My first actual Valorant fan art. I chose Jett because as a noob I've tried to play her since she's really fun. Recently I switched to more Killjoy and Brimstone but Jett still has a place in my heart.

    submitted by /u/iazurinex
    [link] [comments]

    Custom games need to be more custom

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:12 AM PST

    So a few weeks ago, me and my friends decided to do a little valorant tournament on our discord, but since we arent that many people we wanted to go for a duos tournament. So we tried it out with 1v1 first and quickly find out that it's impossible. With cheats activated only the people playing can actually change game settings even tho i'm the host of the game. So if i'm a spectator i legit can't do anything but spectate. There is also no way to change the number of rounds or any settings other than cheating to get infinite ammo, abilities and money. It would really be cool if we could get settings for: - number of rounds - how much money you get for killing/planting etc. - banning agents in game - banning certain weapons or making everyone play the same weapons as in spike rush - all the stuff that is now availabe through cheating - a pulsing minimap or constantly active

    I know that probably not many people use custom games and most just use it to find arrow spots or something like that, but it would be so fun playing tournaments with your friends without having to restart the game when you want to switch sides and it generally being a really frustrating experience.

    EDIT: I know that there is ways to work around this like just telling your friends not to use specific weapons and stuff, but imo it would be far better if the game implemented these rules. Also you wouldnt have to have someone spectate and see that everyone follows the rules.

    EDIT2: it seems that spectators can use cheats in tournament mode. I didn't know that, sorry.

    submitted by /u/0bi_nx
    [link] [comments]

    End of Year: Expressions Team

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Idea: Testing gun skins before we buy them

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Wouldn't it be nice if we could test gun skins before we bought them?

    I feel like it would be a good idea if we could test some gun skins in the practice range or something for a temporary amount of time.

    This idea could also encourage more people to buy skins because they could get a feel for the gun before buying it. Also I've seen a lot of people ask the "Elderflame, Reaver or Prime?" question and I think that if this idea happens people could get a feel for the skin themselves, make a decision on their own and be more happy with their purchase.

    Also some people are probably going to say "Can't we all ready test guns from our friends dropping them to us?" Well, yes technically we could but I think it would be much easier to test them on our own in the practice range.

    Let me know what you guys think about this idea.

    submitted by /u/oDavideo
    [link] [comments]

    Random ping spikes

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Does anyone else ever experience random ping spikes (200-900) ping for an entire game? I've never had this with any other game and my discord doesn't even lag so I assume it's the game.

    submitted by /u/FoxCS_
    [link] [comments]

    Candy Spike Easter Egg How-to + Knife Fight

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Fanart: VIPER

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Proposal: Let us filter the career page!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:27 AM PST

    It seems obvious why one would want to filter to only see competitive matches. I am a deathmatch DEMON and I don't want those match results crowding up my career page. Let me filter!

    submitted by /u/ceasefires
    [link] [comments]

    Having one of those depressing stretches in ranked... Felt the need to share for my own mental health.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Bots in custom

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:59 AM PST

    I am sure everybody in the community wants this. There need to be options to practice with bots in custom games. They don't necessarily have to be complex so that we can play against them. They just have to be like the ones in the range. Except these ones need to know how to strafe and shoot back. There also needs to be an option to randomize their location so we can practice crosshair placement and clearing out corners. It would also be nice if we could choose where their location on the map. Don't get me wrong, the current practice mode is amazing but it lacks the maps. So far there is only the garage from ascent. This maybe a reason people like ascent so much even though its defender sided. Its because people know where to prefire. If we get bots in different maps, I am sure everybody above silver will have cracked aim. Thanks riot.

    submitted by /u/ITSAW99
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked system just doesn't work and need complete rework (my story)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    I really don't know how this happened to me, but just listen to my story in ranked.

    I am Immortal 1 for like 2 weeks now and I have been only solo queuing. Previous acts I was Immortal 3, very close to Radiant (i think). Now listen to these recent matches I had.

    I win 7 games in a row with scores that varied from 13-5 to 13-10 and I rank up to Immortal 3. After 3 wins I got Immortal 2 and next 4 wins Immortal 3. Now here comes the crazy part. I lost next 2 games 13-10 and 13-11 and I deranked with each loss back to Immortal 1, and heres even crazier part, I then won 2 games in a row 13-6 and 13-9 and I'm still Immortal 1.

    Is my account so hardstuck and literally cemented in Immortal 1 from being so long in there not able to rank up, that I need to go on literal 15 games win streak to keep Immortal 3 without de-ranking next loss. I have never seen this and it is so bizzare to me especially since I was Immortal 3 both previous acts.

    The system needs complete rework or am I just an anomaly and special case.

    Have you had any weird experiences with ranked and if yes, please tell me. I can't be alone with this issue.

    submitted by /u/melancholic12345
    [link] [comments]

    Riot Support Telling Me to "Not Accept Friend Requests" As a Way to Avoid Being Told to Kill Myself

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Riot Support Telling Me to "Not Accept Friend Requests" As a Way to Avoid Being Told to Kill Myself

    I sent an email to support with a video clip of a player repeatedly telling me to kill myself over voice chat. They initially sent a canned response and asked me if it was sufficient. Naturally I replied "No" and suggested that they be more transparent with their banning process (i.e. confirming for me that this player will have their account deleted). Received a reply from a human this time except they tell me that I should not accept friend requests as that is basically asking for verbal abuse. Ever thought of, oh I don't know, removing people like this from the game / the Riot community as a way to mitigate people being told to kill themselves?

    https://preview.redd.it/fzpw1xo1df461.png?width=888&format=png&auto=webp&s=e63a8a8dc5b3925b33a0691b5c2209492b2a5e97

    Anyone think that Riot should be transparent with this process? If they aren't transparent then how are we supposed to know if they are actually taking any of these reports seriously?

    submitted by /u/cskb75
    [link] [comments]

    Is that a new raze voiceline?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Is that voiceline after "too slow" new? I've never heard that one before. And what does it say?

    https://reddit.com/link/kajnok/video/xamgfbur9e461/player

    submitted by /u/Bastet-sama
    [link] [comments]

    Icebox changes how do like it so far?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:22 AM PST

    For me, it was a nice quality of life changes but the box changes in A was IMO unnecessary, like wtf is that cart thing? Why is it unbangable(even with Odin/OP)? Why can I get on top of it? But aside from that I really don't have much complaint although I think the update should have focus a lot more on B site rather than A since B is practically the easiest site to take in the game(IMO) so buffing the defender site there would be nice

    submitted by /u/Grainer_M8
    [link] [comments]

    Contract Weapon Skin idea

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Would you guys be interesting in Contract skins having upgrades like vfx, reloads, possibly finishers you could buy with radianite? I've been asking lots of people in game and they have all said that would be awesome. The one thing not universally agreed on is whether you should buy them with radianite OR unlock them through more levels in the contract. Personally, I think it would definitely make the skins more worth it for the grind you have to do to get them. So, what does everyone in this sub think about it?

    submitted by /u/PuffinXX
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone experienced the large rank up in Silver?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    I won 3 games straight since the rank balance and haven't seen any weird promotion. Was wondering if it's more of a thing in iron and bronze.

    submitted by /u/powerofkings
    [link] [comments]

    dont use the shooting range, use spike defusal training

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Headshot Obsession

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Does anyone find that they're so obsessed with landing a headshot that they forget they can spray control on some situations? I'm finding myself having good crosshair placement, but I'm so focused on landing a headshot that I forget I can easily just take a shot and go into a spray control. Any tips on breaking this habit?

    submitted by /u/Yenreaux
    [link] [comments]

    Gifting?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    I saw that gifting was teased in July for the end of this year, are there any updates or anything on that since then?

    submitted by /u/babyblobfish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment