• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    VALORANT Ascent Kj attacker side stairs clearance

    VALORANT Ascent Kj attacker side stairs clearance


    Ascent Kj attacker side stairs clearance

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    The best player i have ever played with was 5/18

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    just hear me out, bronze elo, we are losing 5/10, our jett was 4/9, he was communicating the whole game, didn't cry or blow in the mic when he dies....on the 16th round, he said "guys I have a plan, you guys go b I'll go a alone, wait a bit, then rush it"...he sacrificed himself every fucking round so he can bait the enemy team, they were not super good or anything they will just communicate and rotate so fast which was a huge problem for us...at some point, the game was 11/11, they changed the way they play, but we were so motivated we were rushing every site knowing that there is only 3 or 2 because the others they don't know if we are faking it or not... it was the best game I have ever played... valorant is more than aiming, headshots, and fragging...I can't tell you how many times we were winning and the top player starts insulting the last player for not having many kills...they leave the game,and we start losing...it costs nothing to tell your teammate "nice try" even tho he was playing so bad... it's a 5v5 game,everyone matter

    submitted by /u/aymenyat
    [link] [comments]

    [Viper Line Ups] ACE...but what did it cost? Everything :/

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:32 AM PST

    10,000,000 (Ten Million) Damage Range Bot New World Record! The server just automatically kicks me out after this one (re-up to fix quality)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    I just realized something about this game that I think Riot executed perfectly:

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    The female characters. Other than Apex or COD, this is one of the first games I've played in awhile where the female characters are NOT unnecessarily and overly-sexualized to the point where it's cringe. They're just.....normal. I hope they never change that.

    (I was thinking about LoL and comparing the way riot handled the hero designs and personalities. Huge difference.)

    submitted by /u/sisfoundmyoldreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Am I whiffing that bad or something isn't right in 2.01 patch ?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:37 AM PST

    Ever since patch 2.01 came out, I feel something isn't right with the mechanic of Valorant aim. I am constantly whiffing so bad game after game and it did not happen to me before. It seems the hitbox of the head is smaller than before or sometimes the shot does not register.

    check this link below: https://imgur.com/a/OGjJPWE

    Do you guys have a common problem ? lemme know

    submitted by /u/silveraldi
    [link] [comments]

    Can the rank up screen not disappear after 2 seconds?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Came to Valorant from Overwatch and one of the most satisfying feelings is when you rank up and see your new rank on the screen that you've worked pretty hard for. Overwatch will sit on that screen so you can soak it in for a minute and then click out of it.

    Valorant does this huge show for barely 2 seconds and kicks you into the aftergame scoreboard.

    This is definitely a niche thing to ask but it doesn't feel satisfying to watch the screen make this big show for 2 seconds to barely see the new emblem before booting out.

    submitted by /u/XnipsyX
    [link] [comments]

    Tenz does insane jett trick irl

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:00 PM PST

    Instead of giving orbs when 2 people leave the game, why not just let us forfeit.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:25 AM PST

    Seriously, it is getting boring playing when people do their challenge and then just leave the match. Either put someone to replace them in unrated, or let us forfeit multiple times. Because I am getting people that join, attempt to forfeit, we vote no since why would we forfeit if the game is fine, then they leave after doing challenge so we lose the forfeit token, and we are out of 2 team mates.

    Either give us new players when others leave, or let us forfeit multiple times, why is there even a cap on how many times you can forfeit in the first place?

    submitted by /u/Exodus-1
    [link] [comments]

    Practice Range - Spike Defuse (Hard) in 14.399 (WR) (Patch 1.14)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    One of my best individual performaces so far in ranked this season. Lost but I was match MVP in a plat (more like a diamond considering players last act rank) lobby. Here is a clip from the game, got placed in plat 1 and solo queueing this season has been more of the same for me. Currenlty in plat 2

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Yoru Shackled by Lack of Replay System

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:49 PM PST

    I know I'm probably the 2,643,123rd person to make a "we need a replay system/demos!" post. But I've got one more reason to add to the list so I'm throwing in my 2 cents.

    I've been playing a ton of Yoru lately. And I think he has a ton of potential to manipulate rotations with his Fakeout (footsteps) ability. It's one of those abilities that heavily rewards game sense and game knowledge and I think that's super cool.

    The only thing is, most of the time, it's hard to tell if your fakes actually worked and if the footsteps you set up at the beginning of the round actually drew rotations. With a replay system, Yoru players will be able to analyze the effect/impact of their plays and hence, significantly improve as a player because of it.

    I know Riot's already working on a replay system, but my hope is that the Yoru main on the replay development team will see this and know that the earlier replays get out, the faster they'll hit Radiant.

    submitted by /u/Shenslash
    [link] [comments]

    Remind me why chat and voice banned people are allowed to play ranked?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:02 AM PST

    They're likely the most toxic people and when you do join their party, you realize why they're chat banned!

    Ranked should be for people who want to play the game together and do it maturely, if the game has already given you a warning and essentially reduced your effectiveness in teams (they clearly had a mic to communicate with).

    It's not exactly a 4v5, but this particular person didn't even use pings, always kept the bomb and was the last person to live each round... clearly baiting and not being a team player. Shocking that this would maybe correlate to their actions which resulted in a chat ban?

    Sigh, pretty annoying when you only get a few hours to enjoy and you run into this.

    edit: they ended up 2-18 ... shocking with their gameplay.

    submitted by /u/UnderX1
    [link] [comments]

    In the current state of competitive act rank badge should be hidden.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Hello! I think we can all agree that after the ranked changes, we have been playing against people with much higher act rank badges. I am currently in plat 2 and so far there has been one or more immortal act rank players on either my team or the enemy team. With this, it's quite easy for many players to give up off the loading screen. This happens especially when my team sees an immortal 3 or 4 immortals. Not only are teams not playing as best they can but are demotivated to play and have low comms. But in reality these higher act rank players are very beatable and personally I think riot has done a good job with finding the true rank of some of them. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Skrewax
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant but in Power Rangers Style

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Being a sage main is hard

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    I was in a LFG and everyone was chill, having a good time in some rank. But this one guy, this one damn guy from the very first round to the last, kept telling us what to do throughout the ENTIRE ROUND. If you want to talk about a back seat gamer, this guy is the definition. I was at 70HP and decided to heal myself, he then said "Sage never heal yourself only heal your teammates" like really? I'm not much help if I'm dead, and if you need healing, YOU. HAVE. TO. CALL. IT. OUT. Stop getting so pissed at a sage when she doesn't heal you, we're not paying attention to everyone's heath every second of the round. And he kept telling me to res someone who is literally in the middle of 3 different enemies. Yeah sure I can wall and res like you should, but I peak for a second I'm already getting shot at from 2 different people on opposite sides. And he went on and on and on about everyone's "mistake" like dude, you had 9 kills the entire game, you can't hit your shots, you can't even survive 30 seconds into the round. And yes, he was bottom frag the whole game. I'm making this post just to relieve some stress this guy gave me and to let people know, sage can't heal every damn second, and just because we have a res doesn't mean we should use it on a 4v1

    submitted by /u/Clayton_Smith
    [link] [comments]

    Commend button in VALORANT

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Just like the title implies, I would really love if there was a comment button. Sometimes I meet teammates who are helpful , friendly ..etc and I would want to show my gratitude but during in game I can't just type a long ass text and saying it sometimes just comes out weird.

    I mean just a simple button that I can press to show my teammates or enemy that I appreciate them,

    And yes I hope there is comment button for the opposing team as well because I had encounter really friendly players who weren't my teammates.

    Have a good day everyone :)

    submitted by /u/Syndrose
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant Ultrawide Monitor Fix v1.1

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    Valorant Ultrawide Monitor Fix v1.1

    Several months ago, I wrote a script that would let you run Valorant in ultrawide resolutions. I didn't realize how many people would want to use it and didn't spend a lot of time making it run well. I finally got around to updating the script a little bit and making it available on GitHub to anyone who might want it. I know a lot of people were under the impression that Riot patched this, but I can confirm it is still working on a fresh, up-to-date install of Valorant.

    This script will let you run Valorant in 21:9 but may have issues on some of the wider aspect ratios. This script doesn't just stretch your resolution, but it also does not increase your horizontal FOV. It reduces your vertical FOV.

    Link to the script: https://github.com/crocokyle/Valorant-Ultrawide-Fix

    Instructions:

    1. Extract Zip to its own folder (This is important. Setup script won't work correctly otherwise)
    2. Run install.bat
    3. Launch Valorant with the desktop shortcut "Valorant Ultrawide Launcher"

    If you have problems with the script, logging is now enabled. Please grab the 3 log files and post your problem on the issues page here: https://github.com/crocokyle/Valorant-Ultrawide-Fix/issues

    The most common problem people face is forgetting to extract the entire folder before running install.bat

    https://preview.redd.it/n04wp5j92bd61.png?width=3440&format=png&auto=webp&s=7488cb380e3e087241b23d137db0913248564ca7

    https://preview.redd.it/8dk0wpia2bd61.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=dc8a537c6df32a3babceef53435ff56c96aaf05c

    https://preview.redd.it/8gddgvra2bd61.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=de0109957a3f9d4ede19a5696e351b173e8ba0cc

    https://preview.redd.it/tkaiuw1b2bd61.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a96de7b0e2f86b38a6d20fa8f4560da774537fd0

    submitted by /u/AKHawaii
    [link] [comments]

    You should be able to go into range while in queue

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Queues take like 2-5 min for me and being able to go into the range to warm up a little before my comp game would be so good like in overwatch and rocket league. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/millonthofasecond
    [link] [comments]

    I am new to the game but I understand that the game isn't about rushing onto a site.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:30 AM PST

    I got called at so many times by the enemies on camping even though I decided that was the place to be literally after confirmation that they are rotating.

    I don't even see what's wrong in camping at Defense if I may add, you are supposed to check all the angles.

    Edit I also got called out and was told to play PUBG or COD.

    submitted by /u/FinanciallyAddicted
    [link] [comments]

    People should really start playing on their own servers

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    This post is especially for those indians who play on SG servers just for "better teammates"

    I wanna say that i am an indian myself so i am not insulting anyone. If you guys have your own server play on it why do you gotta go to other servers with high ping and ruin other people's game. This is not the first time this happened.

    Same with indo's but i don't blame them cause they don't have their own servers. But come on just because you want "better teammates" doesn't mean you ruin the "better teammate's" game.

    And this "better teammates" term comes from variety of streamers in India. Some people actually get decent ping while others knowing that they don't get good ping still play on SG servers.

    Edit: I don't mind till you have like 100+ ping but then it gets really annoying. Everytime they can't clutch they blame it on the ping. Like bro you are playing on this server with knowing that it doesn't give you low ping

    submitted by /u/LordGamingOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Nanoswarm pick ups at buy phase

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:25 AM PST

    I feel like we should be able to pick up nanoswarms after placing them in the buy phase. It's just so annoying when u throw them in a wrong place.

    submitted by /u/Sock_Dart
    [link] [comments]

    Ill temporarily leave valorant and be back when things are fixed

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    First few months of this game was fun but as I play this game on & on. I felt something's not right. Their BP can trigger Fomo, Shop rotations will make you go online everyday hoping your desired skin would appear (not applicable to everyone bec ofc not all players do buy vp), rank issues (rr, hidden mmr, elo (wtf there's three?)) and lastly the hitreg and hitbox issues.

    It's like a gamble, it's by chance. And when I say gamble, you tend to play again or maybe play again tomorrow because you lose and youre hoping it "to be your day" next time. And it triggers addiction for me.

    Now I understand what other ppl say when the statement "this is not my day" comes out to their mouth.

    I don't think this is fun anymore. I'd seen many discussions here about the hitbox and me as well experienced this many times and I'm not gonna lie it's frustrating. Very frustrating. It's like scripted. Feels like You gonna win this current game then we will lessen the chance of your hits next game.

    submitted by /u/definitelyposeidon
    [link] [comments]

    We should have a blacklist for valorant

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:30 AM PST

    Im pretty sure its been posted before, but i would like a blacklist because the same toxic players keep getting with me and i get super tired even when its not late. My brain literally cant handle it anymore.

    submitted by /u/berusk
    [link] [comments]

    New players are hunting for skins.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:11 AM PST

    Some players and especially new players sometimes run over the whole map to get a skin. Often you even lose rounds and matches because they save a Ghost and Stinger with skin that they picked up. Why are players like this? Teammates spam 'give skin give skin' and exchange their Operator for a bucky with skin. Does anyone else know this problem?

    submitted by /u/the_darnoc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment