• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    VALORANT Shoutout to the high ranks that take it easy on us lower ranks.

    VALORANT Shoutout to the high ranks that take it easy on us lower ranks.


    Shoutout to the high ranks that take it easy on us lower ranks.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:38 AM PST

    I'm not gonna waste time explaining, because mostly everyone knows how ranked is rn. Tn randomly, as D1, got into a game full of immortals/diamonds who had all been radiant last act. The enemy team was obviously just as good, even though they were all diamonds, they were shitting on my players and me, hitting shots like i've never seen. I made it clear at the beginning that I wasn't immortal or radiant last rank, just diamond, and they were all shocked, but they understood what they were dealing with. Throughout the game 1 player was negatively commenting on every play I made, which made it extremely difficult to play, I didn't take aim battles I normally would or make plays in the fear of being judged. However, 2 other players were constantly defending me, assuring that it wasn't my fault and instead informed me how I could've played better. Those players made this game so pleasant to play and it made me realize how greatly I appreciate these types of people.

    submitted by /u/Mucksan114
    [link] [comments]

    Cypher bullying

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:04 AM PST

    I just won a match with clutching as cypher and his ending line was - "You are lucky that i am generous else your families will be next" , my teammates went "ooooohhhhhhhh!!!!" , damn man what an insult , more reasons to like that character .

    submitted by /u/fallen_yogi_
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently a lot of players have known about this glitch for a while but I think I'm the first one to make a video on it

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Marshall is so "OP"

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    Introducing the VCT First Class - 2021 VALORANT Champions Tour

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Can Riot Fix Needing 5 People To Draw In Ranked When One Team Is Down 4v5?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Can Riot Fix Needing 5 People To Draw In Ranked When One Team Is Down 4v5?

    So we had a teammate leave after 3 rounds so we could not remake the match and ended up pushing the game to overtime and tying the first overtime so we were happy that we could draw only to find out that you still need 5 people to request a draw even though we were down a man. Of course the other team was not going to draw for us, but like seriously... We ended up tying again and got the draw, but RIOT... If we are going to be forced into a 4v5 all game, at least give us the option of a draw after the first overtime if we made it to overtime. Thanks

    https://preview.redd.it/venu6c7wvxc61.png?width=1858&format=png&auto=webp&s=8fadb38462aea32f29bae060d64455536b20e4e0

    submitted by /u/Rhynomite
    [link] [comments]

    Omen mains... I made you a live wallpaper!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Omen mains... I made you a live wallpaper!

    So, after completing all the agent wallpapers, I've decided to start making live wallpapers.

    I made this with the help of Peter Rusev on YouTube!

    He has made tons of amazing work, that I feel like the community could really appreciate.

    Valorant Wallpapers

    Which agent would you like to see next? 🌀🌀🌀

    Omen Live Wallpaper 1440p

    submitted by /u/Skelefx
    [link] [comments]

    Ty Mastercard

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    I made a version of what split could like with sponsors at a world tournament. I might have put in slightly too much lol.

    https://imgur.com/a/hX6UV8G

    submitted by /u/NuhyecK
    [link] [comments]

    VALORANT Esports has an official site now

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    For people asking how to follow the official Riot competitions (Challengers/Masters/Champions) more easily with all the streams in different languages here's the newly made Site :

    valorantesports.com

    For League fans it's familiar to the lolesports.com which's one of the best sites to follow games in League and for people who don't want to use Liquipedia / vlr / TheSpike then this is an easy alternative

    Also they might introduce in-game rewards if you watch through this site like in League but not sure

    submitted by /u/Darkoplax
    [link] [comments]

    double shock split after rework b default

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:49 AM PST

    Leviathan Phantom Finisher

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Leviathan Phantom Finisher

    This finisher is in reference to my previous post about the leviathan phantom: https://www.reddit.com/r/VALORANT/comments/l1d322/weapon_skin_concept_leviathan_phantom/

    The comments on that post gave some awesome ideas to work upon, and here's the finished result. I have created three versions of the finisher, so which one do you guys think would be the best?

    (For the third version, the leviathan design is inspired from Subnautica's Gargantuan leviathan mod)

    Version 1:

    https://preview.redd.it/cpk201qlswc61.jpg?width=3985&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d110e3c90ad7188e9dfe513538e646d6488cab83

    Version 2:

    https://preview.redd.it/nkwprzdmswc61.jpg?width=3985&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=50ed29c2e5165b3beb459ce516a106ef01789be9

    Version 3:

    https://preview.redd.it/9d4o8fzmswc61.jpg?width=3985&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ab7a6446a63c8b19a68618c2728557c324b5ea2a

    submitted by /u/RivalRudra
    [link] [comments]

    The New Prism || skin pack is not what I expected... and not in a good way

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    I just purchased the Prism || vandal skin, as I loved the simple, purple, metallic theme of the guns. However, as soon as I load into a game with it, the skin seems to be more orange in the sunlight, and even in the shade then orange still seems to be the dominant colour. It could just be me, but I feel as if I did not receive the same item that was in the store, which appeared much more purple. Would love to see if you guys think the same as me...

    submitted by /u/Consistent_Whereas_8
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know how many times this can be said, but stop letting chat banned players queue for competitive games.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Not only are they toxic, but we know chat bans are a common punishment for throwers. These people are high risk that not only pose a risk to start throwing a ranked match, but they also don't provide communication. This is a team based tactical schooter where communication and teamwork are essential to win. The fact that people who got voice banned for throwing can queue into a competitive games infringes on the games competitive integrity.

    submitted by /u/SujyP
    [link] [comments]

    A request to low Elo duelists:

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Please don't take the spike and push into site as the first person so the enemy team can camp your dead body and spike and we all die. Give the spike to your sentinels or controllers who will stay back and might be able to rotate to another site if need be.

    Some of you seem like you need to do everything. Top frag, push into site first, take spike, plant spike, defuse.... this is a team game. I promise you you will get more wins if you play it as such. Everybody has their roles and the more you communicate and share duties the better everybody will be able to play.

    submitted by /u/namwoohyeons
    [link] [comments]

    Which agent (class) do you remember the most because of toxic player/s using them?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:37 AM PST

    (Due to Reddit only allowing up to 6 choices in polls, let's just go by agent class)

    I recently went into an Unrated match and again encountered a toxic player, who, for this match, was playing Cypher

    It was literally 3 rounds in when they started being obnoxious in voice chat and flaming people who haven't gotten a kill since the first round (yup, that includes me, and the enemy Phoenix was really good)

    I did mute them after round 5 but I felt so tilted after that match, I decided to watch anime and have a snack, then shower, and while doing so, I had a thought about how many Cyphers I've encountered that were that toxic (honestly, not that many, most Cyphers I've encountered are quiet or at least gives good info after they die)

    And here we are, a shower thought that's made me curious enough to make a poll about it

    I will be honest and say that I can become toxic, in a passive aggressive sense, but mostly when someone directs their toxicity at me first (I try my best to mute whenever that happens, but there are just some times I forget to do so because of how obnoxious and hostile some words are thrown at me)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/cmplx1ty
    [link] [comments]

    [FAN ART] Yoru Fanart

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:10 AM PST

    [FAN ART] Yoru Fanart

    It's my third valorant fanart i did lately, hoping to make more stuff like it in the future
    My inst aand twitter: raccooninahat
    Link my socials if you wan't to repost pls
    Tnx

    https://preview.redd.it/tluzgl506wc61.png?width=1138&format=png&auto=webp&s=50e9681f0da8b0303bdc72537783237e1d537bad

    submitted by /u/DavidRaccooon
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like there is a hypocrisy going on with smurfs

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    (NOT GENERALIZING, if I say "everyone" I'm talking about the people who do this)

    I don't know, I feel like when anyone on this sub says he's smurfing, he gets downvoted to hell and everyone tells him to not do it. Same applies basically everywhere. But when a pro or a good streamer does it, nobody cares and everyone seems to be fine with it.

    Kinda hypocritical no?

    submitted by /u/Bababooey951
    [link] [comments]

    Strategy: How C9 Double Ops but Loses Mid [Ascent]

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:53 PM PST

    New Attacking Viper Line-Up: B Site Split. [Covers Heaven and New Box]

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    It feels super satisfying to get out of Iron!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Valorant is my first shot at a competitive FPS. I first tried the game last October, I think, and have since rage deleted the game 2 or 3 times. As a total noob, it was super hard to get kills, I don't even last a minute per round, and on top of that, my team trashtalks the hell out of me.

    While watching pro players on youtube and seeing how insanely efficient their movements are, and how insanely fast their reaction times were, I got inspired to give the game another chance. By doing some research, I learned stuff from a bunch of tutorials on youtube for crosshair placement, counter-strafing, pre-aming, etc. and applied them to my game each time. Improving one aspect of my game little by little. I even bought Kovaak's (I hate spending cash on games, most esp since this one is free-to-play), downloaded Aim Labs, but I got really lazy (ngl) so I just went ahead and practiced in game lol.

    Anyway, with more or less 70hrs of playing Valorant (both competitive and unranked), I finally achieved getting to Bronze 2. Yeah I know, this post is super long for an Iron to Bronze type of post, but who cares. I'm freaking happy with my progress. I started practicing (and taking it seriously) 30mins to an hour a day in Kovaak's, and I'm hoping to reach Silver soon.

    Edit: Grammar (English is not my first language so there might be a ton of grammatical errors, sorry)

    submitted by /u/rrodrigobjj
    [link] [comments]

    New to VALORANT

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Does anyone have any tips that might decrease reaction time. Noticed I had a bit of trouble with that. Cocaine and a truckload of energydrinks are not an option btw.

    submitted by /u/gewoonio
    [link] [comments]

    Caffeine or no caffeine?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:48 AM PST

    Let's talk about this guys. Does coffee mess up your aim? Do you get too twitchy? Does coffee improve your reaction time? For me I haven't really noticed any difference, though if I have more than 1 cup of coffee my aim becomes twitchy as hell. What's your experienced? Let's discuss if It's worth taking or not before a game

    submitted by /u/calistralia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment