• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    VALORANT Old vs new flash comparison for Yoru, Skye, Breach and Phoenix.

    VALORANT Old vs new flash comparison for Yoru, Skye, Breach and Phoenix.


    Old vs new flash comparison for Yoru, Skye, Breach and Phoenix.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:40 AM PST

    Made this to showcase the updated flash colours, im glad its not as eye burning anymore. Thanks devs!

    submitted by /u/Knife_Birb
    [link] [comments]

    Happy to announce ''Valorant SkinSpotlight'' to you guys!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Happy to announce ''Valorant SkinSpotlight'' to you guys!

    https://preview.redd.it/flfc7scyeaf61.png?width=1659&format=png&auto=webp&s=25663ec6629b7848c90d4dbbe06feec8ac316268

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2qivTAPJy_20S9ZZg3Lk6w

    Quick Intro

    Hi guys, I am Yezzan, a content creator for Valorant skins. I started my channel by doing skin showcases on every skin since the Valorant Beta but I want to start shifting my content a bit more towards other stuff aswell (talks, gameplay etc.). Thats why my friend and I created Valorant SkinSpotlight!

    About
    With Valorant SkinSpotlight we want to give the community the best skin showcases possible. You will find showcases for every skin in the entire game on this channel without any compromise. We dont care if a video only gets 50 views because nobody likes the skin. All we want is the best Valorant skin experience for you guys. Consider the channel like a video libary for skins.

    Quality
    Every skin that has been released till THIS DAY will be uploaded in 4k60fps. Future skins might vary between 1080p60fps and 4k60fps depending on the time it needs to render and upload once the skins release. Once Riot Games releases a PBE server tho we will try to upload every single showcase in 4k! We will also have timestamps on every single video so your experience gets even better and more structured. Right now we are still uploading all the missing skins that are not on the channel already so dont worry they will come within the next days.

    Glitchpop 2 Collection

    The Glitchpop 2 collection is the last collection that will be showcased on my main channel. Starting next week every new showcase will be released on Valorant SkinSpotlight.

    Outro
    With that being said I want to thank everybody who made it till here. I really hope you guys will enjoy the channel. The only goal with this channel is to create something nice for this community since I honestly just want to see this game grow day by day. If you have any questions feel free to let me know in the comments I will gladly answer anything. Thank you guys and good luck on your journey to Radiant - I believe <3

    submitted by /u/yezzanfps
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant Movement in a Nutshell

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:21 PM PST

    We need to be able to test out new skins in the range before buying them

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:25 AM PST

    With so many new skins out with new sound effects i think that we should be able to atleast be able to try them out in the range to see if we like the animation and sound effects. I know that we can hear the sound effects on youtube/ in game but being able to actually test it out in the range would just be a much better experience.

    submitted by /u/killeromega6
    [link] [comments]

    I went from bronze to diamond. I'll tell you how I progressed, and what no other diamond player says.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    First of all, the most important is your mindset. You will never progress by blaming your teammates, being toxic, not using your mic, getting super tilted super quickly etc. You always have to be positive, it's ok, anything is winnable. No backseat gaming, no focusing on your team's mistakes. Just play together.

    Secondly, stats don't equate to skill. Just because you can go 15-5 doesn't mean you're a good player. Getting better means playing your character properly, and making the right decisions. Also, try not to look at the scoreboard. You may tilt if you are not doing well.

    Another thing that held me back at first was not warming up. Not warming up because I was just too excited to play, I wanted to get right into the game; and I'm still like this. But, I have the discipline to warm up, spend 15-30 minutes practicing my tracking, crosshair placement, flicks, trigger discipline and decision-making. I got a lot better when I started doing that.

    Watch pros. Watch pro matches in particular, see what the commentators say and evaluate certain plays particular to your agent. Trust me, you'll learn a lot without even realizing it. You'll be able to pick out others mistakes a lot more. BUT don't constantly tell them their mistakes.

    After I learned all this, I was still hardstuck gold, but I knew I was better than golds and even some plats, because I didn't make all the same mistakes they did, and I was frustrated; I wanted to quit sometimes. But I ran into this guy and holy shit was his aim bad, but he was definitely smarter than everyone in the rank. We were hardstuck gold together, but since we became friends and we both could accept criticism, we helped eachother out.

    Fast forward one week, I meet some of his friends he meets some of mine and we have about 12 of us in a discord server, then we started 5 stacking.

    If you're hardstuck, it's very possible it is your teammates but you should always focus on your own mistakes rather than theirs. Right after we began to 5 stack, we went on an 11 game win streak with the new season, because we were all better than gold players but we were stuck there because of our attitudes. We had great chemistry, and I really hate to say it, because I know not many people have much friends, but you have to stack.

    If you're better than the rank you're in, you have to stack. Not with just anyone though, it has to be with people that are just as capable/reliable as you. You can't be stacking with people who are negative, toxic just because they're good because you'll lose games. Trust me. Stack with people who have good mindsets, because once you start becoming friends you can help eachother out with plays, and warm up routines etc and you can grow together. Our friend that was gold 3 with us, got to immortal in a matter of a week when we started playing together. We knew he was good, but we didn't know he was that good.

    Now, let me make this clear. This does NOT mean you can just blame the fact that you're hardstuck on your randoms / not having enough friends. ALWAYS look into yourself first.

    Obviously this isn't everything that got me to diamond, the rest is the basic stuff that everyone else will tell you. Just know that it takes time to improve, it's not going to happen over night unless you're a very very fast learner. Give it patience, and good attitude and you have to trust in yourself, and your team. Players in platinum and below, are not that good. Even some diamond players aren't, a lot are boosted; or have all aim no brain. Don't be that player, it's better to have better game sense/knowledge than to have great aim. My aim isn't that good, I can barely get 20 points on the medium bots in the range. You just have to be smarter.

    If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them, I hated seeing all the other Reddit posts from other diamonds who talk about the same shit and give advice that spoiled a lot of my experience in-game. Not all advice works for everyone, but don't spoil people's games.

    submitted by /u/_beastayyy
    [link] [comments]

    SUGGESTION: they should add trajectory path for throwables in custom cheat mode

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:21 AM PST

    As a sova/viper main who have made own lineups after spending hours on custom, it should less hectic is they added trajectory path for predicting where it lands.

    I have seen this in cs:go (even though i didn't play). It would be better to make your own lineups rather than lineups which everyone knows from other mains.

    I am thinking of maining kj, right now I just plant swarm after spike plant.which eventually get destroyed by raze/sova abilities. I have watched some videos but didnt get any lineups from where I stand after planting spike.

    Seems like a topic anyone would have said in this subreddit. I don't know if anyone had.

    submitted by /u/kootillitta_thatha
    [link] [comments]

    Fnatic Enter VALORANT With Former SUMN FC Roster

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Sova Icebox Attacker Side Spawn to A Rafters Lineup By Asukai

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Does the Cypher camera eat the Raze Ult? is this is something I didn't know about even after playing this game a reasonable amount and never witnessed or heard of it before it happened to me? ;(

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    The latest Patch notes has a massive Brimstone Nerf in them that no one seems to be talking about

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:01 AM PST

    Just a week after making Brimstone somewhat playable they nerf him gain by making it so that Sova arrows and Raze roombot now spot you inside his THICK DUSTY SMOKES

    "Fixed issue where various abilities did not work inside Brimstone and Jett's smoke, even when they were visible to their target"

    This has been like this since the BETA and was even multiple times used in an argument by the devs to use it as a postive/advantage for Brimstone.

    I can understand this for Jett as they are instant smokes but hers have also been like this since the Beta (and she just last patch got hit by a nerf reducing her smoke time for 7 to 4.5 seconds).

    Did a Riot dev just not know these were intended like this or did this really get unnoticed for almost a year since the Beta to them?

    Brim mains know how huge this is. You can't try to outplay super strong abilities like a Raze Roombot/Sova arrow anymore by hiding in a smoke (say you use a Brim smoke to smoke while defusing, a sova arrow wouldn't reveal you previously with how thick the smokes were but would in Omen's smokes because they're hollow).

    submitted by /u/ZookeepergameQuiet83
    [link] [comments]

    i made a custom valorant player card!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:26 AM PST

    there were some ideas that i had for player cards and i recently got time to do them! here's my jett one!

    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/513440928879607809/806478122202431508/image0.png

    submitted by /u/Reversah
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you to whoever changed the flashes

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:35 PM PST

    They changed all of the flashes in the recent patch to make it so it doesn't burn your retinas. This'll make skye a bit less annoying. Only love towards all the people who worked on this.

    submitted by /u/mauricefrommove-it
    [link] [comments]

    Yoru Valorant Safety Mask

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Yoru Valorant Safety Mask

    As many others, I myself am a fan of Yoru's mask and being a designer, decided to design the actual mask used in the game. So if you really like the mask, do order and support. As I cant put links here, I will post it on my profile, if you really want to buy the mask, please visit the link .GG.

    https://www.redbubble.com/i/mask/Yoru-Mask-Valorant-agent-by-stupefied-satyr/69956681.6BSL1?asc=u

    https://preview.redd.it/nkrjdz7ambf61.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f2accc13dc17a113e792f47b8095757795019cfa

    submitted by /u/Significant-Good5147
    [link] [comments]

    Patch notes 2.02 Visualized

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Killjoy just chillin' (Commissioned)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:23 PM PST

    Killjoy just chillin' (Commissioned)

    Just finished this commission of Killjoy earlier today... at 4AM... on a school night. Anyway I hope you guys like it as much as the person who commissioned it. Thank you Long!

    https://preview.redd.it/84yas9q5p5f61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=344ac1c33376c5de71772a77e9a5926c587f0ea0

    submitted by /u/iAm_Uncomfortable
    [link] [comments]

    My friend found a new way to fall through Bind. SHEEEESH

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    New cute toys in the Glitchpop Store

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:46 PM PST

    I was playing Split and I noticed these new toys of Cypher, Killjoy, Reyna, Sage and Jett and a collection of books called Tatical Adventure Series on the Glitchpop Store, on the Defenders Spawn. Could this be a teaser of new merch? Who knows.

    Val Toys and Tatical Adventure Series

    submitted by /u/acyval
    [link] [comments]

    Is unbinding crouch to force-learn myself counter strafing a good idea?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    The title says it all.

    Recently I've been wanting to really improve, so I started looking for what I'm doing wrong and I noticed that I usually crouch and go into a spray when I don't kill the enemy in the first three bullets or when I round a corner and see an enemy. So I had the idea of unbinding my crouch button to force myself not to crouch spray and practice counter strafing as a form of stopping myself from using crouch as a stop button, as it can throw off my crosshair placement. Of course aiming is also a part of the problem, but for that I don't need to ask for advice on here

    Is this a good idea?

    submitted by /u/DejViii9
    [link] [comments]

    New Map Jingles added in Patch 2.02!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Nothing worse than playing with 4 toxic premades

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:29 AM PST

    Its always the same. If you win all is fine. If you lose its all your fault they start to blame you for everything and then wonder why you dont perform. CANCER.

    submitted by /u/mafiosii
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren’t last round combat scores calculated?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:42 AM PST

    The title pretty much sums it up. When you go to the timeline after a game and click on the last round, it just shows every player had a combat score of zero. I'm not sure if it's a visual bug or if it isn't being added to the Total combat score. Haven't seen anyone else talk about this so I thought I'd bring it up

    submitted by /u/RoAerious
    [link] [comments]

    Seems Valorants Evasive Manoeuvres Still Remain After 2.02

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    https://gfycat.com/calmamazingdunnart

    Funnily enough if I stopped myself I probably woulda hit his head, wasn't really expecting the enemy to wide peek off MY flash.

    submitted by /u/AsianPotatos
    [link] [comments]

    Deathmatch is a broken game mode

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Deathmatch needs to be fixed. It is near impossible to enjoy the game mode. The maps are too small for the number of people they cram into each lobby. It doesn't seem to be possible to play the game without being shot from 2 or more directions at the same time. Riot really needs to lower the number of people they put in a lobby.

    submitted by /u/Xzackly-1
    [link] [comments]

    Our Breach boy got another shadow buff!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment