• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    VALORANT Cypher CAMERA SPOT Mid Haven

    VALORANT Cypher CAMERA SPOT Mid Haven


    Cypher CAMERA SPOT Mid Haven

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Viper Fanart by me

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Viper Fanart by me

    Heyo! I haven't posted for a long long while, but here I am again back with another fanart!

    This time I drew Viper. I'm no Viper main but I hope you guys like it!

    (I was supposed to post this when they buffed Viper but I forgot lmao)

    Anyways here it is!

    https://preview.redd.it/imwl2cj15h071.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ef79731423b840c50cf2a00660b34fba0a67a5fe

    submitted by /u/kenato123
    [link] [comments]

    Better than any practice or strat - learn to calm down (instructions below)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    The best thing you can do to improve at the game and be happier in life is learn to accept that you'll fuck up, your teammates will fuck up, and the entire world around you is constantly fucking up, but we're all still here and we're lucky to get to blow some time playing video games. The second best thing you can do to be happier in and out of game is to take a deep breath, hold it for a few seconds, and blow it out. You do that a few times, and the shakes from your clutch last round will be gone and you'll be calm again, allowing you to play wayyy better.

    Just accept that you make mistakes. A lot of mistakes. And so does everybody else. Life is too short to be angry over something that's supposed to be fun. Take a deep breath and enjoy your sexy self.

    submitted by /u/Colonel_K_The_Great
    [link] [comments]

    Just Hit Radiant Today! (Act Rank this season + last season)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Just Hit Radiant Today! (Act Rank this season + last season)

    Radiant Act Rank

    https://preview.redd.it/ntam1a99qh071.png?width=1655&format=png&auto=webp&s=935ca45da2dd89a1790b8e42f26d2d147604650f

    Took a couple hundred hours of grinding but the work is done and I can rest on a grateful mentality. No this was not a smurf account. I had played the past two seasons before the last season act but never took the game seriously until last season. I have played csgo for over 7 years and hit global elite as well. Played on NA servers. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask. If anyone wants to add me you can as well.

    submitted by /u/grayboy828
    [link] [comments]

    Update on Valorant Modes Rotation

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Safe Sova God Arrow Defending C Haven

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I never expected to play against Tenz when I queued in ranked (EU)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    A few hours ago I queued ranked and expected it to be a normal game like every other ranked games I played the last few months, but then I saw tenz and mixwell duo in the other team and losing wasn't an option for me. I had a pretty good game and we managed to win. It felt great to play against an NA player tbh. It's unlucky that we in the EU can't play with NA. But i had fun last night :D. Ofc I had to make a twitter post ^^

    https://twitter.com/AzrelValorant/status/1395488987545055233/photo/1

    submitted by /u/Azrel-
    [link] [comments]

    you should be able to go into the range during your queue time

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Theres not much else to it, i feel like waiting after i warm up in the range is kind of a bummer and id rather freshly warm from the range when i go into a match. i feel like thats not TOO much to ask, but i dont know it could take a lot of work to actually make that work. I just thought I'd voice my feelings on the matter.

    submitted by /u/Okarishimasu_Dan
    [link] [comments]

    Does using a controller get you banned?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    I've been playing valorant since episode 1. I have cerebral palsy in my right hand and thus can't use a keyboard. So I use a mouse to aim (with my left hand) and an xbox controller joystick to move with my right hand. I have used REWASD to remap the joystick to W A S D. I was wondering if this could get me banned?

    submitted by /u/Ach1904
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think the Songsteel sword would've been better as a dagger?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    I recently finished the battle pass (yes I play way too much) and after playing around with the Songsteel, the design feels like it'd be so much better as a dagger. I thought they were going to follow a theme with Act 1 BP knife being a regular knife, Act 2 being a sword/axe, and act 3 being a dagger but sadly I was mistaken.

    Not really much to discuss, I'm just curious as to other's thoughts on whether this knife feels like a proper sword or if it'd be better as an underhand dagger.

    submitted by /u/Arronax147
    [link] [comments]

    My friend made a Handsome Sage as per request lol

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    My friend made a Handsome Sage as per request lol

    Yesterday my friend made a handsome Killjoy for her PFP on steam, it got a decent amount of attention and someone then requested a sage rendition - so here it is lol

    https://preview.redd.it/ct9lga7cgd071.jpg?width=620&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f3f9b779fedab2201eb84bf0f3f6317efb0dc02f

    submitted by /u/TheRealCptnGoldbeard
    [link] [comments]

    I miss escalation

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    As a warm up it was top tier

    and fun, and some teamwork. Why did they get rid of it.

    submitted by /u/Ascension3377
    [link] [comments]

    sage doodle

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/cUfxEwq.jpg

    i havent queued up to breeze in like the last 3 weeks wat is it like in there

    -

    in the meantime I made another doodle

    submitted by /u/hyeminll
    [link] [comments]

    When should you rotate?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    When I played with my friends who are higher rank than me they told me that I "over-rotate" or rotate to early. So I'm just wondering when should you rotate to B site or stay on the site you are on when defending? (I'm bronze 3 and im trying to improve)

    submitted by /u/This-name-is-taken93
    [link] [comments]

    Today i played with Mixwell and Tenz

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Today i played with Mixwell and Tenz

    I just wanted to share with you this good feeling witch is playing with someone you usually just see on streams/tournaments,the reason im that happy is because i work and study and dont have much time to play the game but YET i managed to play with them and win the game ( with a litle help of riot's bad matchmaking)

    i dont think its gonna happen again tho haha but oh boy.. it feels so good!

    ps: i was sage

    https://preview.redd.it/693784mfmc071.jpg?width=1152&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=19df7a50e4edea3967ed8d2c2d00d2c623fa85a5

    submitted by /u/rafaeltra
    [link] [comments]

    Cypher needs buff

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Cypher is nothing compared to sage and killjoy. The win percentage tells how much poor cypher is. If riot doesnt buff cypher it will be soon to be a dead agent.

    submitted by /u/BarnacleNo6333
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to pc gaming and decided to torture myself

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Hello boys and gals and everything inbetween, I'm new to pc gaming and this will be my first ever game on pc. I know ima get messed up but I was wondering if anyone has any tips, my main problem so far is mouse feels insanely sensitive to any motion. Sorry if this isn't the right page for this

    submitted by /u/Traveytravis-69
    [link] [comments]

    God Sova Dart Defending C Haven

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    It's been over a year since beta release - Duelists should not still be baiting teammates at high ranks.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    This is about my experiences playing in D3/Immortal lobbies. At least half the games in which a duelist is locked in, I have to be prepared to experience them baiting or lurking for the majority of the round (whilst I'm playing Sage, KJ or Cypher). As a CS player this is probably one of the most frustrating things about Valorant, sure it happens in CS but in Valorant this effect is magnified due to the presence of agents and roles.

    Most of the typical comments I've seen in this subreddit is that they are typically new players - don't understand the fundamentals of trading etc, more communication is needed. And I still agree, I won't expect it from anyone plat or lower. However once you begin reaching the upper skill levels, I really shouldn't be seeing duelists lurking or baiting their support players.

    Is this issue the result of ego - thinking they're better than everyone else and so if they die the round will be lost? Or does the fault lie with the ranking system allowing players to be carried to where they shouldn't be - would a rank shift similar to that of CSGO in 2016 help?

    For those duelists who play like this reading this post - please work with your team and be the entry you're supposed to be <3 we all care about rr and improving and baiting will not help you out in that regard apart from boosting your stats.

    submitted by /u/wanderingusernamein
    [link] [comments]

    Tip #6 How to be good at Valorant (full video in comments)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment