• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    VALORANT Agents Discussion Megathread

    VALORANT Agents Discussion Megathread


    Agents Discussion Megathread

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Agent Discussion Megathread, where you, the community, get to ask your questions and share your knowledge on particular agents! Need help against a certain agent? Want to learn, or share how to play your agent to their fullest potential? This is the place to ask, or share. This thread is a place for players to ask questions and get help or advice from more experienced players. So, don't hold back, get your game related questions ready and post away!


    Controllers

    Duelists

    Initiators

    Sentinels


    Previous Agent Discussion Megathread

    submitted by /u/Whytro
    [link] [comments]

    Reyna cosplay

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    3 shots 5 kills

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Heaven A to B recon

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    0 vs 3 clutch

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    I've been having some FPS issues, specifically on Ascent. Anyone know why?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    How TenZ top frags in Ranked - Video Analysis

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Replication Is Interesting...

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    My team told me I could save but I'm an idiot

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    TIL that you can revive yourself and create multiple versions of yourself in custom

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a top 50 radiant and just wanted to know if you guys have any questions on how to improve at the game. I will be more than happy to help.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Some Cypher oneway I found! Usable if you have a jett or raze on your team, or if u can do the strafe jump!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Infiltrating enemy lines

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Haven Viper Lineup Inside B site To A Default, Situational But Definitely Works

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Trickery Based Agent: Vision

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Vision is an initiator from France. He uses holograms to fool his enemies and scout ahead.

    Clone Trap: Places a small destructible device that creates a clone hologram of Vision. The clone is disabled for a few seconds after being shot at or can be destroyed by shooting the device at his feet.

    Flash Orb: Places an orb anywhere in the map. After getting placed the orb will flash very quickly for three times and flash anyone that has vision of the orb. This ability has two charges

    Body Double: Deploys a clone that runs in a straight path with knife in hand. This clone will not produce any sound and is disabled if shot at. This clone is not revealed by recon bolts or Skye's seekers however it will trigger turrets, boom bots and trap wires etc. This ability recharges every 40 seconds.

    Ultimate Trick: Deploys a clone and gains control of it. He can control the clone for 35 seconds. He can change between the clone and his body by pressing the ultimate ability button. The clone will not produce any sound. If an enemy shoots it down their location is revealed for a short duration and they are dazed.

    This is actually a redesign of a concept that i made a while ago. After getting some feedback I decided to do a redesign. Hope u guys like it. All feedback is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Big_Guide8069
    [link] [comments]

    Yoru needs a new description

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Yoru needs a new description

    Every agent has a decently long description besides Yoru. He just has a single line saying 'Yoru infiltrates enemy lines and gains positional advantages in combat'. All the other agents have a little bit of information about the country they come from.

    edit:

    https://preview.redd.it/x14kqte6qx071.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6145f3973db8f6cc09c6568b7ba3542daff4faf

    submitted by /u/haltinglucas250807
    [link] [comments]

    Sensitivity for beginner?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. This is my 1st week of playing Valorant and also my 1st FPS game.

    Slowing improving my game sense having mainly been playing Killjoy/Omen for control and map awareness, or Phoenix as an initiator for my team in Iron 2 rank.

    I just turned off my mouse acceleration, and now not sure what to change my eDPI to.

    I have a Logitech mouse pre-set at 1000 DPI and was at 1.9 sens for a total of 1900 eDPI.

    Thinking about lowering it to .5 sens for 500 eDPI, but not sure if that sens level is too low.

    submitted by /u/Durango6383
    [link] [comments]

    We need more XPs from the missions and the matches to grow easier and prevent XP farming.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    There is nothing much special in this discussion. I'm new to the game (started about a month ago) and this game's nice. Switched to this game from R6 Siege and this game's fairly more playable than R6.

    The thing which's bad is the XP thing. Don't get me wrong, this agent unlocking system is way better than the other games. But the problem is the XP we get is too low.

    Unrated & Competitive matches can last up to 45 mins and you get maximum 3800-4000XP. Spike Rush can last up to 15 mins and you get 1000XP per match. Weekly missions can give you up to 21K XP. I'm not even going to talk about the daily missions, they give nothing about XP.

    I could only unlock 3 agents by just playing this game for 4 hours at least 5 days in a week. Somebody who play less would unlock even less agents.

    The difficulty of getting XP makes people XP farming. I usually see some 5-stacks blowing theirself with Raze's ultimate power at the start of the round or rush with their knives to finish the round as fast they can.

    As I said above, i'm new to this game and it's kinda sucks to open only 3 agents by playing more than average. These are my opinions about XP and XP farming. If you have thoughts on this topic, feel free to write in the comments.

    submitted by /u/PrettyDamnCJ
    [link] [comments]

    Immortal Guardian one taps on Breeze

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    My small ranked climb. It's not much, but I wanted to share.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    I climbed up to Silver today. At the end of last Act, I got hooked on this game. I have never really been that into shooters and the other ones I've played I've left because I'm just insanely outclassed and it's pretty demoralizing.

    I wanted to get better at Valorant, but when this Act started I got ranked into Iron. I told myself that if I climbed up to Silver then I would finally put money into the game and get one of those awesome bundles and finally own guns that have death animations. It would be like a reward of sorts. So almost every day this set, I've been logging in, going to the range and practicing my aim. My aim's still shit, but I've improved enough to climb and I'm pumped to share my small success. When a new bundle arrives in the shop, I will snag it (so long as it has those sick death animations). Good luck to everyone else climbing!

    Edit: this is my first awarded post. Thank you for sharing this with me!

    submitted by /u/Exherm
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant Masters Reykjavik - Attack on titan edition

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Jokingly asked my friend if he wanted a clutch (1v5)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Instant Queue Pops Should Be REMOVED

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Since Valorant doesn't have an accept/decline option for queues, I think a great quality of life change is removing instant queue pops. This is mainly to prevent misclicking and queueing the wrong gamemode, or accidently hitting the start button while your friend is still in the washroom.

    I think having a 3 second grace period while in queue would be ideal. Basically a queue would not pop until you are at least 3 seconds in. This way you have time to hit the cancel queue button if you misclick something.

    Also not to mention but Riot started rolling out punishments for queue dodges so accidental queues are even more punishing.

    submitted by /u/Eriko204
    [link] [comments]

    Sova Ascent

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Either fix deathmatch or add custom servers.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Deathmatch right now is in a truly horrible state. Going into a deathmatch is pain. Pure and simple. It is just a way to get shot in the back 20 times while swearing at the game as you do it, then respawning as the meat of an agent sandwich. In my mentally abused and unstable mind, this leads DM being even worse than no warmup as I am now just fucking annoyed before going into a real match. The issue stems from the update that increased the player count. Before this DM was fine, none of this getting shot in the back bullshit but the reloading thing was kinda annoying tbf. I understand before this lead to occasionally having to actually look for players to kill but on the other, far less rage-inducing hand, you actually got good 1v1's instead of 2v1's or just railings in the arsehole. So, IMO, it was actually a way better way to warmup or practise than before which is ironic. TBH idc that much about custom servers i just like that some logical humans out there could fix the unholy wretch of a gamemode that deathmatch is right now. You could even add stuff like HS only for the true sweats out there, ban ops, limit to pistols. In general there would just be a lot more ways to practise and improve each skill for every player and all the extra terrestrials could stay in the regular dm gamemode that riot have so graciously gifted to us. Before you say it, yes it did just come off from a couple deathmatches.

    submitted by /u/dedm00se
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Immune to Snakebites

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment