• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    VALORANT I Drew My Ship (Omen + Viper)

    VALORANT I Drew My Ship (Omen + Viper)


    I Drew My Ship (Omen + Viper)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    I Drew My Ship (Omen + Viper)

    After playing a few games where Omen and Viper were on the same game the voice lines really got me digging through the lore behind the two and ultimately inspired me to do this piece. Let me know your ships because I would want to draw them :).

    Omen + Viper

    submitted by /u/MrChines
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Skin Concept : Elderfrost Phantom

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Weapon Skin Concept : Elderfrost Phantom

    What happens if you take out the fire from the Elderflame and make it into a phantom? You get the Elderfrost Phantom. Elderfrost Phantom is a cooler, calmer, spikier version of his brother, the Elderflame vandal. I got this idea from a post on this sub and a comment under it mentioning the name to be taken as 'Elderfrost'.

    Hope you like it!

    Base

    https://preview.redd.it/ocbb40kopwz61.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=81111fc79e369325bc85cfa4bb6922ec1ec9d189

    VFX

    https://preview.redd.it/hzikd76qpwz61.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=582e732636e89986cc8fcb7f6d0f5f552f2da3fa

    Variants (I'm sorry if these don't look too good. I couldn't think of many colors which would resemble ice)

    https://preview.redd.it/vj8rgo2spwz61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e1055460b3b68224fde7776a820d4b054108b586

    Animations (I'm sorry again as I couldn't provide any artwork for the animations. My pc got a hard disk error and it deleted all the previous artwork files I had. Instead, here is a text explaining what I had in mind for the animations)

    https://preview.redd.it/pcwqrr7xpwz61.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a5c13c44a99d0e04e7a20b554af03f3b945da46a

    Its bullets could be ice shards/spikes or somethin like that

    submitted by /u/RivalRudra
    [link] [comments]

    Easy guide on one of my best attacker recon arrow for B site on Breeze. Easy to use and remember. Scans almost the entire site including B tunnel and Arches.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    My Viper cosplay from Valorant - by Sanny_Cosplay

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Sharing with you all my Killjoy cosplay trial!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Tip #3 How to be good at Valorant (full video in comments)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    A Site Setup / one-way cage and trapwire Haven's a long

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Why can't you kill the crabs on breeze?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Pistols, Shotguns, Operators, are all useless on these crabs. The crabs are indestructible and impervious to all damage. These little blue bois should pop like balloons on impact. Solid 11/10 feature right here. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Freddiepon
    [link] [comments]

    Minima Knife Concept! [3D Design] [Not a serious concept]

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    I was just swinging between Valorant and Blender and decided on making a minima knife, but overly simplified. So here is my work of Minima Knife

    Before you make comments pls dont forget that this is isnt a serious concept, this is made in 20 min. just for fun. :)

    submitted by /u/K0dperest_8054
    [link] [comments]

    I met a nice person today!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    I'm very new and shy when it comes to gaming and the person I played with today was very kind and I appreciate it. I hope to meet more people like that in the future.

    submitted by /u/pinkcubs
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is the 3D sound system bad?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    I have 3000 hours on CSGO but months ago for Valorant because it's more fun. I didn't really notice it at first but when I played CSGO with my friends I could tell the sound system was a night and day difference. It made me realize that Valorant's sound system is a bit crappy and most of the time the footsteps are very quiet and I can only tell if it's coming from left or right. I can't accurately guess the distance and if it's above me or below me as well. When I played CSGO again I felt like I had wallhacks when I heard footsteps of the enemies.

    Is it just my settings or what? Turning off hrtf is actually better for me.

    Headphones: Logitech g pro x

    submitted by /u/nichia0
    [link] [comments]

    Sage MC Skin

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    AFK Auto-Clicker problem

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Anyone else running into AFK auto-clickers almost every single competitive queue? I have been noticing it a lot in the mornings in silver queues. Makes it frustrating because I was so close to gold until this started happening lol

    submitted by /u/svMazy
    [link] [comments]

    This is a post plant double shock dart lineup I made on Ascent A site. Is it a good one? If not, how can I rectify it?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    The current state of Valorant

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    The current state of Valorant

    I was updating Valorant when I saw the cover art was literally Yoru, which is ironic since Yoru was removed due to the spike glitch. So... I decided to update the art :-)

    ( r.i.p yoru mains )

    submitted by /u/TCReaper
    [link] [comments]

    I get so tired playing this game

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Idk why, in cs, apex, and overwatch, I never get tired. I can play for like 3 hours and not get tired at all. But valorant is just different. After only about 1.5 games my face heats up, and when I look away from the screen I feel like my cheeks are on fire. I get a headache after 2 hours. Any idea why it's so demanding to play?

    submitted by /u/Possible-Strain
    [link] [comments]

    Just had someone with a full immortal dorito on my team (Gold lobby)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    I just had someone who was Immortal in the last act on my team. I'm Gold 2. He was trying for a grand total of 4 rounds and the second we were down, he gave up and started throwing. After the game, I noticed he was streaming on twitch so I decided to check out our game. The whole time he was complaining about how bad we were.

    It was pretty obvious the man was on tilt but damn. You're not in an immortal lobby anymore, you can't expect us to play at that level. Besides, you deranked all the way to Gold so you probably deserve it. Honestly mechanically he was pretty good. He would push on defense and get the opening pick a couple times. But once the enemies picked up on that, he got first blooded 90% of the time and we were forced to play 4v5 on defense. How is that our fault. He also said on stream that he doesn't even care about that account anymore and was leaving/going afk on his subsequent games on stream.

    Not sure what I want to achieve with this post but I just had to let it out.

    submitted by /u/timoteolive
    [link] [comments]

    Easy breeze viper lineups, all using just your crosshair, with caption explanations and a bonus swag molly for each site.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Viper is crazy daunting for most newcomers, and I find it really annoying to have to try and remember which part of my HUD is supposed to lineup with what dot on which windchime, so I made these lineups on breeze.


    A Site lineups

    A Site smoke

    A Site molly

    A Site chute molly

    A Site hallway molly

    A Site Mid swag molly

    Full A Execute


    B Site lineups

    B Site box

    B Site wires

    B Site elbow

    B site swag molly


    If you manage to land the B site swag molly for a round win, DM me that shit please.

    submitted by /u/ManWithYourPlan
    [link] [comments]

    I stopped an entire team with my Ghost

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Breach or Skye?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    What is the general consensus on who is better? I'm looking to get one of the two next as a flasher and I've seen both flashes being used pretty well and I can't really figure out who is stronger both right now and in general? They both have their pros and cons of course, but does anything about either of them stand out above the other that puts one of them on top?

    submitted by /u/Cosmoh_
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking Down Guild Yacine's Ult Defusal Fake vs NIP

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Very effective viper post plant on breeze, try it out

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    do you not get an elo boost for winning a game with a leaver

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I just got 16 elo for winning a game that a guy left on round 4 the rank average was slightly lower than mine but i top fragged and the score i was 9-13 i feel lick my effort was kinda fucking wasted on such a small gain

    submitted by /u/Pigllet44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment