• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    VALORANT Operator Ace including 2x noscope and a wallbang

    VALORANT Operator Ace including 2x noscope and a wallbang


    Operator Ace including 2x noscope and a wallbang

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    5K Sheriff Immortal/Radiant in 10 sec.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Your duty is not ov- never mind

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    The gold experience but it makes you smile

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Breach is balanced guys trust me..... (sorry for the little lag at the end).

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Something interesting I found in the range. (not trying to repost things)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Raze Made which I Invented myself. Not sure if anyone has ever seen this before :)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Quickest Ace in the West

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Sova Utility Ace

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    "If I act superior, it's because I am" - My Reyna Fanart

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    1 v 4 int to send us to over time lol! Ended up winning 15-13. Huge whiffs and hyped comms haha. Diamond/plat lobby

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Tips for iron-silver players that worked for me...

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Firstly, of course this advice won't work for anyone, but after being stuck in silver for months, following multiple youtube guides, I think I drastically improved my aim in a week and have moved up to gold, heading to plat. I was kinda shocked what worked and what didn't for me, and don't think youtube guides are too clear on players with poor-mediocre aiming, so here goes:

    1. This is for players that can't hit headshots consistently enough or don't even try: go into unrated and aim alot slower. like REALLY take your time to hit a headshot, not to the body. This is harder as it seems as even in unrated I knew I could get a higher kd with aiming to the body so it was kinda of second nature. It's only unrated, ppl wont care about your kd just take your time. Eventually you will get faster and faster after a few hours of playing. Crosshair placement will come hand-in-hand for this, generally lower rank players that focus on crosshair placement is just too high.
    2. Unbind right click: Seems crazy at first, but this was propably the biggest factor in my learning curve. Of course this means you can't use snipers for a while, and I don't mean unbind it forever, just a short time. The urge to ads was my biggest flaw, and makes it way harder to hit headshots, medium-close range. Even if you are getting demolished at the start from long ranges, getting used to your crosshair and the placement is vital and this can't really be done with ads.
    3. Deathmatches: This has been said 1000 times by all good players, but I never quite understood just HOW important it really is. I played around an hour a day on deathmatches and although it can get very boring, it really is worth it.
    4. Sitting arm-level with your desk: Also something I thought wasnt that significant. But making sure your arm is level with your desk and sitting up straight helps not just focus, and even a few inches can help with your arm movement.
    5. Have light around your monitor: Generally I like sitting in the dark, but having light or any natural light around your monitor helped me. Can't really explain how but it strains your eyes less. This one was kind of suprising for me so idk if it's just placebo but worth a try.
    6. Stop spraying with Vandal: The chances of a silver player being able to get a good spray through smokes with the insane horizontal recoil of the vandal is very low. Again, be patient and burst fire through smokes. Phantom is a better gun for spraying imo.
    7. Change up your game: I use different enemy colours, different crosshairs each week to see which one I play best on. I think thicker crosshairs are easier to see for lower ranked players but thats my opinion. Most pro players say they look at the crosshair instead of the enemies so I guess crosshair means a fair amount. Changing enemy colours might help although it's really not that big of a deal.
    8. If you're a duelist, don't think you're fine when you're top fragging, it means nothing and doesn't necessarily mean it's your teams fault. If you are frustrated that you're top fragging with reyna most comp games but still lose, try playing a Sentinel and see where you end up. Still top fragging? improve comms, try not to solo queue, and if you're team still isn't giving comms, tell them this and make sure YOU are trying your best to make an example for callouts.

    If anyone has any other tips they found helpful please post below!

    submitted by /u/jameswright1342
    [link] [comments]

    Iyen, Hiko and Ethan witness the dancing bomb

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Fool proof method to counter sage tube wall - the W key arc

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Carried this round at 6HP

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    nasty double shock dart for A default plant through top B window

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    (reupload cuz removed) I stopped the entire enemy team with my Ghost

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Non-Serious Valorant is the best

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Omen short video posted on VALORANT Brazil Twitter account

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    1v4 clutch with op in a silver comp as sova. one of my best clips yet. Luckily my brother was recording. sry for the lag in between

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    When your ULT gets regenerated at the perfect timing

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    "You're like a middle linebacker bro out here blocking!"

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    I think this is the best 6k I’ve ever had

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    If you are getting rushed and using an operator. Play an aggressive angle and no scope

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    No scoping close range is somewhat accurate so if you are caught out of position and will 100% die, play agro and go crackhead mode

    Fast Ace

    submitted by /u/moosethuan
    [link] [comments]

    5K no armor vandal immortal/radiant

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment