• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    VALORANT I remade the classic CSGO meme (Narrow Streets of Cobblestone)

    VALORANT I remade the classic CSGO meme (Narrow Streets of Cobblestone)


    I remade the classic CSGO meme (Narrow Streets of Cobblestone)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Viper stuff is really hard to see for colorblind people even with colorblind mode on

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Viper stuff is really hard to see for colorblind people even with colorblind mode on

    I am not sure if anyone else has posted this yet. I am red green colorblind and I can barely distinguish between ally and enemy Viper abilities. Often times I'm too scared to run through my teammate's smoke screen and check the minimap to avoid the decay. :/

    I didn't check all the other smokes in the game but I know that Omen smokes are fine to see. I guess it's different for every colorblind person. It would be nice if the colors of abilities could be changed based on the selected colorblind mode too. Right now it's only the opponents that get highlighted in the color choice (red, purple, 2x yellow (pro/deuternanopia)) but abilities seem to stay the same.

    Viper meta. Help :(

    If I focus I can see a difference in the smokes and molis but the smoke screens are very similar. Brimstone smokes however are absolutely identical to me, although way less scary to go into.

    submitted by /u/SwordAUT
    [link] [comments]

    One year Later, I've dropped from Diamond 3 to Silver 2.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    I have over 2k hours in CSGO. I had peaked at Supreme before quitting ranked. Then Valorant was released and I had decided to give it a go and I was hooked. I had still kept my skill, got placed in gold 2 and quickly climbed to Diamond 3, I would find getting headshots very easily, especially in places like Hookah on bind.

    Season 1 act 3 I started seeing deterioration in my skill. I had made a post about this which I had later deleted. This was almost a year ago. One year later I cannot hit headshot.. at all.. I can barely even land body shots now too apparently. I've been deranked to silver 2 and in contrast to when I was diamond, I have been bottom fragging every single game. I get killed by a silver giving me 4 shots while I usually land only 2.

    I have no idea why I've gotten so bad at playing this game. On Tracker Network, my headshot % has fallen from 17% and it's now on 10% and is continuing to get Lower the more I play. My K/D has also fallen.

    submitted by /u/ABeeBox
    [link] [comments]

    If Valorant was released in 2012

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Ask Valorant May 6

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    I created a Discord bot that tracks last match and career stats!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I created a Discord bot that tracks last match and career stats!

    https://imgur.com/a/Bu1TTXi

    Invite Link

    Hi,

    I have recently spent some time working on a Discord bot that tracks a Valorant player's last match and competitive career stats. So far it has been working great and I would like to share this bot with others who would like to use it.

    Images

    v!stats <username#tag>

    v!lm <username#tag>

    How to use this Discord bot

    1. Invite this bot to your server
    2. Sign in with your Riot ID on https://tracker.gg/valorant
    3. Track your Valorant stats with the particular bot command (v!help for commands)

    TODO List

    - Agent stats command

    - Weapon stats command

    - Map stats command

    - Career stats for other game modes

    - Command to compare two Valorant players with each other

    - Fix v!link command from resetting its data

    I am open to any suggestions! This is the first Discord bot that I have ever created and I hope some of you find it useful.

    submitted by /u/brandonwcv
    [link] [comments]

    Shroud says DELETE Judge from Valorant. Do you agree with him? Personally i think riot should nerf Judge.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Comic Style Scientist Viper

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    This is my first comic style piece I have done. I decided I should dedicate it to Queen Viper in her scientist days. I hope you enjoy and have a good day :) https://i.imgur.com/qmo7wO8.jpg

    submitted by /u/blue_macaroon
    [link] [comments]

    This is my Sova X Kimi no Na wa (Your Name) fanart. I hope you like it :)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    This is my Sova X Kimi no Na wa (Your Name) fanart. I hope you like it :)

    This is my Sova X Kimi no Na wa (Your Name) fanart. I hope you like it :)

    \"I am the Hunterrr\"

    I was inspired by this post and a comment on my previous fanart. Comment if you want to see more of this stuff.

    submitted by /u/alpha115a
    [link] [comments]

    Found a good SOVA Recon/shockdart lineup From Defenders spawn to B Boat and B back site on Ascent

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: The current meta is not fun (Viper + Astra)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    The insurgence of Viper has not been the most enjoyable experience. Given her recent buffs where she chunks 50 health instantly upon entering her smokes, she has become extremely oppressive. Everyone I meet loses morale upon seeing an enemy Viper. In my opinion, this is the least fun meta of all. Even worse than Sage meta. The problem I have with Viper is that she is very much a Sentinel on defense side. Riot has nerfed Killjoy in the past because she could lock down areas and provide information without being in that area. Given this logic, Viper strays out of this constraint because she can wall on one site and smoke orb the other site. I think the damage upon entering her smokes should be limited to her Smoke Orb only.

    The addition of Astra has not been an enjoyable experience either. There is no counterplay to her utility. Unlike Killjoy nanoswarm grenades, her utility cannot be shot out in anyway. You can try to bait out her utility but a good Astra will be able to circumvent that by waiting for team to communicate when to pop her utility. Sadly, I do not know what can balance the use of Astra. She is a controller and initiator on attack and controller sentinel on defense. She does too much. TSM Hazed also believes that Astra does too much.

    Who knew that the most cancerous agents to go against would be controllers? Actually what can you expect when both of those controllers play more like sentinels. I main controllers and I even think that Astra and Viper do too much compared to Brimstone and Omen.

    TLDR: Viper and Astra play too much like sentinels and are much worse to play against than Sage. In my opinion, it is the worst meta of all.

    submitted by /u/saiyakiro
    [link] [comments]

    Omen Fanart

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    ''Mother of Birds'' SKYE fanart

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    ''Mother of Birds'' SKYE fanart

    I made a Skye fanart insp by Game of Thrones. Maybe I can turn the golden-handed Jaime Lannister into Breach. What do you guys think? ^^thx for all kind comments

    More of my art on;
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT6u8sjZT2SK4TIXoUlPqDQ
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ezgiwhiteway
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ezgiwhiteway/

    Ezgi Akyol, 2021, materials: ink pen&watercolor

    Ezgi Akyol, 2021, materials: ink pen&watercolor

    submitted by /u/ezgiwhiteway
    [link] [comments]

    Scream hates DM(deathmatch) in valorant, what do you think?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    A sketchy looking Discord link appeared in my Valorant client, apparently by the 'System' itself

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    Here's the link to what appeared in my client.

    https://imgur.com/a/r9BTr4k

    The discord server appears to be an obvious scam but I wonder how this got into the game in the first place as I couldn't find it after checking the chat history.

    submitted by /u/Annsswer
    [link] [comments]

    Is this right? I'm learning Astra as I really enjoy her so far but... If this is right then what does those outside circles mean?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    3D printed Jett figure

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ybtvR0N

    After many failed and goofy attempts, I was finally able to model and 3D print Jett!

    https://preview.redd.it/2z5ev5crphx61.png?width=1140&format=png&auto=webp&s=6e60e5250fe1fd3752ad52fcb27aeb1499b44086

    Modeling and tweaking took a couple of months on and off. This print is done at 80-micron layers to get super high details.

    I've been working on game character models for a few months now and really enjoy having physical embodiments of some of my favorite characters on my desk!

    submitted by /u/Omniarc-gaming
    [link] [comments]

    I made Vandal Skin Concept!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    I was bored, and I tried to make skin concept, just randomly using my fav colors, few my artworks etc. Hope you all like this, I also have in mind to add more color variants! https://ibb.co/Z2F1fR2

    submitted by /u/geldregen_
    [link] [comments]

    When you are to cracked with Killjoy

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Skyye is the best agent in the game. Change my mind

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment