• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    VALORANT ScreaM about the current state of Deathmatch

    VALORANT ScreaM about the current state of Deathmatch


    ScreaM about the current state of Deathmatch

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Sova anti plant/defuse arrows on b site! (Theres a white dot where you shoot the arrow its just hard to see on recording)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    New B Long Meta????

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    The most exciting play ever - Valorant Challengers Brazil Finals

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Sheriff > Everything

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    An interesting video about winging lineups from anywhere

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Get rotation info with recon dart from mid chute on Breeze

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Gaming Health & Performance AMA (MONTHLY) - From medical professionals who have worked with teams like LAV, LAG, GZ Charge, Chengdu Hunters, EG, 100T, CLG etc.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Hi all - We had a great response with these AMAs both here and in other communities so we decided to host another! Our team will hang around for about 9 hours to answer any questions you have about health and gaming.

    My name is Dr. Jonathan Chung and I'm a Chiropractor who has worked with many gamers to manage and prevent their injuries. I'm also a part of 1HP, a team of medical professionals with one mission: Help gamers play more and hurt less. We want gamers to be better and have created a home-base at 1-HP.org for gamers to learn everything they need to know about staying healthy. Over the past 5 years we have worked with professional esports players in almost every gaming title (pros from LAV, LAG, GZ Charge, Chengdu Hunters, EG, 100T, CLG, IMT, DIG, COL, FPX, NIP, T1, NRG and more) to manage issues relating to their health and want to push our community to be more mindful of the pillars of health:

    1. Movement (Exercise, Injury Management, Posture)
    2. Environment (Ergonomics, Sleep, Habits)
    3. Nutrition (Noms)
    4. Mindset (Mental Performance, Social, Emotional, Psychological Wellbeing)

    We (Dr. Matthew Hwu, Dr. Elliot Smithson, Dr. Caitlin Mcgee, Dr. Jon Chung DC, Dr. Kevin Ho) are here today to answer any possible questions you might have!

    ALSO AS AN ADDED BONUS!! We created a video to help you destress from tilting gaming sessions here:

    For anyone interested our website can be found here. We post regularly on youtube and tiktok. A few examples of our most helpful content can be found here

    1. 7 Best Science-Based Wrist Exercises for gamers
    2. CARPAL TUNNEL IN GAMING IS A MYTH
    3. Stretching & Strengthening routines to address pain in different regions
    4. Posture and ergonomics guide
    5. Gaming ergonomics 101 YT series
    6. What everyone needs to know about gaming injuries

    PROOFS: Here

    If you want to reach out on Twitter we are always happy to help as much as we can:

    Elliot - https://twitter.com/1HP_Medic

    Matt - https://twitter.com/HPforGamers

    Cait - https://twitter.com/CaitMcGeePT

    Jon - https://twitter.com/JkchungDc

    Kev - https://twitter.com/kev_physio

    submitted by /u/1HP-JKChung
    [link] [comments]

    I build Ascent in Minecraft between two ranked games

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    If anybody is conflicted over buying skins in the game, I sincerely suggest buying this act's battlepass.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Riot's skin game is on another level. But the problem is the premium skins are not everyone's cup of tea. And lot of people prefer the battlepass because it's the most value than the premium skins. But imo the battlepasses till now were great value but I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have cash to throw at.

    However this act's skins might be a contender for best battlepass ever. The green one ( I forgot its name) might look off putting at first but the variants are absolute fire. The ocean one is also absolutely gorgeous, something on the lines of the nebula collection that's in the battlepass. And the Songsteel is just Chef's kiss.

    If you're like me who's really conflicted about spending money, but would like to try out the skins, I suggest you get this battlepass.

    PS: If you're not sure you'll be able to complete it then buy it at the end of the act.

    submitted by /u/Ted_Mosby_18
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else been experiencing drastic lag spikes since the act 3 update?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    I play on Singapore 1 or 2 servers where I usually get around 9-20 ping on a normal day. My Internet speeds are in the range of 50mbps and 200mpbs on an average day. However, ever since the update I've really found the game to be unplayable. I've been getting constant ping spikes shooting up from 10ping to the hundreds. It makes jiggle peeking impossible, taking gun fights impossible and has given me motion sickness over the past few days. It's really annoying being teleport around the map as you try to execute plays like taking a peek and a shot, instead you end up in a completely different location out in the open. I've been constantly reseting my Internet and clearing my DNS but it's never worked for me. I've dropped out of diamond 1 and now am hardstuck in plat 2 again. I honestly don't know how else I can fix this its been going on for over a week and I'm growing impatient. I can't create content anymore as it's nearly impossible to play for over an hour without the need to vomit. If anyone has answers it would really mean alot to me :)

    submitted by /u/zuh4yr
    [link] [comments]

    Wall-bang Spot on Bind CT B-Site

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Threw a game so hard

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Accidentally naded myself and died

    While last one standing from my team

    In 13-14 OT

    In a 1v1(after getting 4k)

    While I was at one health(Viper lmao)

    It was my rank down game

    Haha

    ha

    ha......

    submitted by /u/Maymaywala
    [link] [comments]

    Weird eldritch-esque noises coming from the glitchpop store on split... new character related some how maybe? It stops after a bit, just like the Yoru footsteps / Astra stars.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I used shadowplay, so the recording is split in two (I use 15 second record time). Has anyone else encountered this yet, or knows what it is supposed to be?

    Inital

    Continued to finish

    submitted by /u/theoreminegaming
    [link] [comments]

    Remember to take breaks!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Hey all! I just wanted to remind you to remember to take breaks in between your matches. Sometimes, you get burned out without knowing it and perform worse, and games can become really toxic.

    There can be games where your teammates blame you for bottom fragging which gets you really riled up because you know you can perform better, and there are also games where your teammates blame you because they're doing poorly.

    Personally, I try my best to ignore them (or mute them) so that I won't play worse due to their behavior, and I also recommend that you do the same if you encounter a toxic teammate (if they're being really mean to you, report them as well!).

    After such matches, I take a break by playing another game or doing something else in general to cool down, and come back with a fresh mind later.

    Continue having fun, and keep up the grind! :D

    submitted by /u/zapteryx
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to share a good experience

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Well me and my friends just played a game of comp and my team had a sage, omen, viper, reyna and jett, standard team and I was just enjoying the game and the sage actually has a mic! okay that's cool, and we were just having fun and talking and he actually listened to my calls and stuff and stuff and I was just happy cause for once I didn't get a toxic teammate in the toxic wasteland that is low elo (not gonna say I'm trapped in elo hell I still need to work on my aim and stuff) but during match point I was just hyped and I just became Korean Jett for 1 round and popped an ace

    submitted by /u/Iplayhexaria
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Yoru still hated in comp?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    I just started playing yoru and I love his abilities, on defense I can put myself in unfavorable positions and get a pick and TP out playing the 5v4.

    Theres been so many clutch 1v1 or 1v2 situations I won simply by placing my footsteps down and outplaying the enemies.

    His flash is also strong

    And his ult is good, I can come out of it now with my gun and kill the enemy and do so much more now.

    However everytime I pick Yoru my team flames me and tells me not to pick him. Why is he still so hated?

    submitted by /u/Pogstood
    [link] [comments]

    Yoru Was A Kingdom Experiment

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Yoru might have been a Kingdom experiment. Also, Experiment X011 was a card in a previous battlepass

    https://reddit.com/link/n78gyc/video/crv5v46sfrx61/player

    submitted by /u/CreativeLapse
    [link] [comments]

    I got really drunk last night, and i think its time to step away from Valorant...

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Ever wondered what lies in the house beyond Breeze?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Image

    Ever wondered what's in the mansion beyond the map : Breeze? Well, I tried to explore it, so I got into a custom match & turned on ghost mode. Flew all the way to the mansion and look what I found? 😂 P.S. You'll also find a boat at a little distant from the mansion. I wonder what story Riot has planned for this.

    submitted by /u/leon_manages
    [link] [comments]

    Which feature in a knife do u value the most ? If possible do comment the the chronological order

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Wanted to know what people like regarding a knife amongst these 4 criteria. It would also be nice if u could post a chronological order in the comments. For me I prefer cost over draw animation over appearance over vfx. And do u also look at something else in a knife that isn't mentioned here? If so do please comment in the page

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sparkles100HD
    [link] [comments]

    Suicidal valorant players

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Ok so this title is technically true... I was watching the sen vs v1 highlights when in pistol round tenz decided to kill himself? I'm a bit confused...

    submitted by /u/ZookeepergameFew9805
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment