• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    VALORANT New Easter Eggs on Ascent...maybe a new healer?

    VALORANT New Easter Eggs on Ascent...maybe a new healer?


    New Easter Eggs on Ascent...maybe a new healer?

    Posted:

    Top Level players having Smurfs

    Posted:

    Today Hiko on his stream was playing comp on a smurf account that is plat. Hiko is a pro player, with a main that is in the top 100 of Radiant players in NA. He was playing on this account because he wanted to play with Pokimane. He was playing at a Radiant level in the game, and wasn't trying any less then he does on his main. The game ended with 13-2 with Hiko as match MVP (went 26 and 7). This is just straight up smurfing. The other team most likely had a terrible experience getting shit on by a pro and their elo got taken. If Hiko wants to play with Poki, they should play unrated. Any other person would be heavily frowned upon for even banned for this, so why is it ok for Hiko to?

    Edit 2: The issue is not just with Hiko, its with all pros and high level players that smurf to play with friends, other streamers etc. I just saw Hiko doing it today, which is why he is my example, but as many have pointed out in the comments, there are many other pros and streamers who do the exact same thing. Smurfing is wrong.

    Edit:

    This article has many quotes from Hiko's stream where he says "if you're going to smurf there is definitely a place you can go where you can play as a smurf, and it's called Unrated." And a lot of other very hypocritical things.

    submitted by /u/nwdemers
    [link] [comments]

    Sova line up attacking on Ascent B. Sorry for the audio, this is my first time making a video.

    Posted:

    Why can’t we change settings in pre-game agent selection screen?

    Posted:

    Sometimes I need to change a settings or maybe I want to change my crosshair. Why make me do it with the few seconds I have before the round starts? Why not let me do something while I wait for people to pick their agents.

    submitted by /u/Warm-Evidence
    [link] [comments]

    April 1st

    Posted:

    I think for April 1st riot should do something special. I think a great idea is switching Jett and Sage's ult (in honor of the rebibe me jett man) or make some really weird map changes. Even a gamemode where everything is one tap seems like a good idea. I just think that riot is one of those developers that actually listens to their players ideas and I think something like this is a decent one. Lmk what other ideas you guys have as well.

    submitted by /u/TSH_Jacktherabbit
    [link] [comments]

    We need a button to mute voice chat instantly (like with a keybind)

    Posted:

    I have multiple clutch rounds where my dead teammates are fighting over some reason like why didn't u peek with me or KJ what r u still doing at B and all of this makes it really hard to hear footstep which is the most imp thing to hear when u r in a 1v X situation

    So i want to have a keybind that mute team voice chat and party voice chat for me so i can hear footstep when i am in a intense situation

    submitted by /u/Additional-Act7234
    [link] [comments]

    The whole of r/VALORANT is just casual players crying

    Posted:

    There is nothing productive or useful in this sub. Literally 85% of posts consist of a complaint like this:

    "TOXZIc team mates instalock Jets and don't entry!!!111! Comon' valórent devs wtf"

    Then procede to complain about something completely out of anyone's control, that exists in any multiplayer game. Im sorry but frankly no one cares your teammates are bad, we all experience similar games and if you try and say you're consistently getting to if teammates I immediately think you're part of the problem.

    The fact of the matter is that r/globaloffensive is superior to r/valorant in so many ways. At least when there's a discussion there it's productive, and people post cool plays/highlights which makes being on the sub enjoyable.

    Maybe I'm being unfair but i think the quality of the content is ruining r/valorant which is a shame because it could be such a good source of knowledge for new players, and a really positive community, but instead it's a big rant fest where apparently the game sucks and is impossible to play.

    submitted by /u/n1entryukcs
    [link] [comments]

    I drew me and my friend Matte attacking A sight. He is really good and gets lots of kills mostly with the vandal but lots of other guns to. I am mostly good with the sherif but even that not really. I help by having the good enemies shoot me instead of Matte. We are gamers.

    Posted:

    I got a LOVE rank in VALORANT... anybody else got this?

    Posted:

    I got a LOVE rank in VALORANT... anybody else got this?

    So in the latest patch 2.04 of valorant, after playing viper in a competitive match i got this. This somehow felt very funny and weird and good at the same time

    https://preview.redd.it/u18cim5j2gq61.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1ffca9bb68fc5c5ea175de16d36ce40ba38a647

    submitted by /u/iloveTesseract
    [link] [comments]

    Jett Strat For Bomb Defuse(Maybe This Is Useful)(Found While Messing Around In The Range)

    Posted:

    An Aim Routine guide for Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond players

    Posted:

    Light Buy Nerfs

    Posted:

    With the Stinger and Bucky nerfed into oblivion, it seems like there is a lot less of a viability in light buying.

    It feels like we should either be full buying or hard saving most of the time now.

    I know those guns were OP but I feel that it added some fun to the game because you could more easily make a comeback.

    Its possible that the game will tend to snowball out of control a little more often now if its easier for the winning team to keep their lead.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Warcrow999
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone just get disconnected from their game

    Posted:

    Everyone stopped moving in my game, then I got kicked out, and then I re logged to see that I'm no longer in that game and it got removed from my match history. I was winning too :(

    submitted by /u/MyritoR
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant Agent of romance

    Posted:

    State of the Agents - Mar. 2021

    Posted:

    [Skin Concept] Nailgun Frenzy

    Posted:

    [Skin Concept] Nailgun Frenzy

    I made this skin concept because I thought the Frenzy looks like a nailgun. Looks funny in my opinion.

    https://preview.redd.it/iyfrflnqweq61.png?width=3000&format=png&auto=webp&s=5c824d5819a17750c1fa5e39f790394d8fdb735b

    submitted by /u/NielsVisuals
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant Careers is broken

    Posted:

    I dont know if i'm the only one but ive noticed that the career page is broken

    fall modes shows nothing until u go to another sub category and move back to all modes

    it doesn't show most recent matches

    sometimes the audio get stuck when i go to careers

    this need to fix or bring back the old one.

    submitted by /u/coryintheUFO
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the friends menu still unbelievably broken?

    Posted:

    Anyone else get just a little bit annoyed when you have to either restart your game or open your party just because you randomly have 3 different versions of your own account showing up over friends names in the menu?

    I know this isn't a massive issue but jesus christ riot, it's been happening since the beta..

    submitted by /u/DeeV_
    [link] [comments]

    Jett likes pizza. (Ascent Pizza Corner)

    Posted:

    New Map Soon?

    Posted:

    The loading music for a new map codename "Foxtrot" has been leaked. https://twitter.com/ValorLeaks/status/1377327190933659655. I assume that it is just a name placeholder since "F" is the 6th letter in the alphabet and this would be Valorant's 6th map.

    submitted by /u/Shreklan956
    [link] [comments]

    April fools idea

    Posted:

    Jett and sage swap ultimates for April fools day....So jett can rebibe

    (Well maybe dont apply this to competitive)

    submitted by /u/Legend_Blast
    [link] [comments]

    What would Sova look like in REAL LIFE?

    Posted:

    Bucky Nerf Visual Showcase Patch 2.06 - A much needed nerf and gun is still viable for a one shot kill within 5 M with left click.

    Posted:

    Do you think this Cypher's camera could ever be useful?

    Posted:

    I found this spot on Haven and i wanted to know if you ever find this useful or not.

    https://reddit.com/link/mhagus/video/jdaetds79eq61/player

    submitted by /u/SomethingSomewheree
    [link] [comments]

    HRTF Review

    Posted:

    It's too quiet. The footsteps compared to everything else is very muffled, if I turn my volume any louder, the vandal might rupture my ear drums. Other than that it's nice and footsteps are more easily recognizable and locatable. Also the announcer voice for "match found" is blaringly loud and I can't turn it down without sacrificing other things in game on an unrelated but relevant note.

    submitted by /u/Whale_Poacher
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment