• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    VALORANT In Split (Vents) there is a little corner were you can see the enemies without them seeing you !!

    VALORANT In Split (Vents) there is a little corner were you can see the enemies without them seeing you !!


    In Split (Vents) there is a little corner were you can see the enemies without them seeing you !!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    New Raze Glitch used in live game!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:05 PM PST

    RedBull - LIQUID SCREAM 5k GOD

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:11 AM PST

    KJ Molly Lineup for Split B Defending (Covers both default and new spot for planting)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    VALORANT should add a button to watch esports games in there game and information about them

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:31 PM PST

    I think to get the esports more known you should put a button which shows live games and if there is a big tournament on you should be able to see the brackets whos playing next and stuff like that which I think would make the esports seen alot bigger and better and more into the comunity

    submitted by /u/Ultjay1
    [link] [comments]

    The Abilities Section In Career Is Useless

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    It's pretty straight forward, the abilities section (which you can find by selecting a game in your career then under perfomance) is completely useless right now.

    I dont know if this is a bug or what but every single game it shows 0 average casts.

    Now I think this might be happening just because you wont use the ability every round so the average will be 0 . If this is the reason I'd suggest showing the full amount of uses of abilities in game, because to me at least it's interesting to see how well I used my abilities.

    Although, I think that this isn't the reason because even in spike rush, where I use every single ability as much as I can cuz why not, it shows 0 average casts. Even it is a bug, I still think my previous suggestion is better than the overall average, and better yet, both options together could be really interesting.

    Eventhough this is such a minor thing, I hope to see other's opinions about this :)

    submitted by /u/Purple_Grape_Monkey
    [link] [comments]

    G2 Esports vs Team Liquid / Red Bull Home Ground - Grand Finals / Post-Match Discussion

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    G2 Esports 3-2 Team Liquid

     


    Icebox: 12-14

    Split: 13-6

    Haven: 11-13

    Bind: 13-3

    Ascent: 13-10


     

    Team K D A ACS
    G2
    mixwell 99 74 21 254
    zeek 86 72 37 244
    ardiis 81 78 48 238
    PaTiTek 76 71 28 196
    pyth 57 67 27 152
    TL
    ScreaM 96 80 18 257
    soulcas 83 81 27 217
    L1NK 72 82 33 197
    Kryptix 63 77 29 180
    ec1s 48 79 36 154

     


     

    VLR.GG DETAILED STATS

    submitted by /u/Darkoplax
    [link] [comments]

    About to quit with Valorant Unbelievable bad ranked experiences

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Are there any other people here who absolutely raffled off the fun of ranked games?

    I was immortal and now have a losestreak of 8 games.

    Every game has extreme skill differences, Toxic, troller, afkler etc. Since the reset, I haven't had a single normal game like before the reset. In addition, the ranks say nothing at all. There are immortals who are worse than platinum players and platinum 3 players who were previously radians and shoot everything away.

    I thought the ranks would align with the MMR again. Last reset wasn't that bad.

    I also dislike the fact that there is no longer any immortal subdivision. Immortal is still a huge die roll whether someone is good or bad. Maybe Top ~ 100 Immortal 3 etc.?

    submitted by /u/Keyrec
    [link] [comments]

    Riot needs to seriously reconsider the remake option

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:20 AM PST

    There have been so many times where someone moves two steps at the end of the first round then goes afk the second round and we are forced into a 4v5 30 minutes of hell. It's not healthy for the game at all. Remake should be extended to at least the second round imo

    submitted by /u/Grantuseyes
    [link] [comments]

    Im new to keyboard and mouse, Started playing about a week ago. Having lots of fun in ranked!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:58 AM PST

    I made an animated version of "jett revive me", just in case there are some people who like it, feel free to visit my new YouTube channel (comments) ... Good night..

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Please be kind to "noob" gamers, don't be a toxic gamer.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:13 AM PST

    I've been playing Valorant for a while, but it's really more of an on-and-off thing (maybe once or twice a month) since I'm very busy with school. I really like FPS, so when my friend recommended Valorant to me, of course I jumped on the bandwagon. I admit that I'm not good, so I main Sage, because it's more of a defence character and would be slightly easier to play imo.

    I try my best, and probably get 2-3 kills per spike rush, but I've had people insult me to no end. Just finished one spike rush and was called "nub" and "sage is stupid asf". Many of you here might question why I still play despite being affected by such comments, and the reason is I play to relieve stress, not to get more stressed. Just because you're behind your screen doesn't give you free reign to be so full of anger and hatred towards someone who doesn't play as well as you.

    What I'm saying is, please be kind. We all start somewhere.

    submitted by /u/xlez
    [link] [comments]

    New Sova Tech - Ult Jumping

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    So I queued up for a ranked match for the first time this act. First the Jett leaves then the Reyna along with Omen and Killjoy. So the opponents and I just knife around for fun. Cool people except for the guy who kept saying surrender.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Sniping through my teammate!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Is it me or are Omen's teleports getting harder and harder to aim?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:48 AM PST

    I've had a so many teleports ruined the past few matches after the recent update/patch. The teleports just don't feel as smooth as they used to be. I've teleported next to a container and not onto the container multiple times, and I feel like they either made some changes to how you aim it or am I hallucinating?

    submitted by /u/Bpg_RadishBoy
    [link] [comments]

    People in this game don't want you to be good at the game

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:16 AM PST

    It's really frustrating when you're a new player and have little or no experience with CSGO or other similar games and your teammates just berate you and don't help you. Idk, it just sucks. I think this game looks and feels pretty damn cool, and I wanna play it, but I can't git gud when the only feedback I get is "you suck."

    Be more helpful and constructive to your teammates, dudes.

    submitted by /u/clothing_throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    New Singularity Color Variant Concept?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:03 PM PST

    Ever since the singularity skin came out, I always had a thought in the back of my head that the color variants of the skin should be options to change the color of the purple light. I finally decided to go into an editing software today and create a basic concept. My recording software is being really buggy so the frames aren't that great, but hopefully you can still understand what I'm trying to get at. Although the current color variants are cool, I think it'd be really cool to just be able to change the color of the light.

    https://reddit.com/link/l970n5/video/4jbsc12k9me61/player

    submitted by /u/mr_leel
    [link] [comments]

    I hate smurfing

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    I hate smurfing

    Got into a game with my friends (we are all silver and bronze) only to get absolutely dogged by a bronze 3 jet. He plugged his twitch so I decided to check it out. Turns out he is smurfing and is actually an immortal 1. Oh boy do I actually love this game.

    https://preview.redd.it/5vwq7dsbrme61.png?width=1125&format=png&auto=webp&s=ea63fbc124c81aaf2c414595a269d0c64816c409

    submitted by /u/Masterbagel007
    [link] [comments]

    How to effectively communicate with a teammate that happens to playing Sage

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Here are some comms that I have found to be much more effective then the normal comms that Sages get.

    "Can you heal me?" -> "Do you have your heal?"/"Is your heal up?"

    "Revive me" -> "Revive [agent] [location], when you can"

    "Jett rebibe me" -> "JETT REBIBE ME"

    It doesn't seem like much but it sounds much less condescending and we all know that positivity is best. Sage players are probably the most stressed players, with everyone yelling at them to heal and revive. It doesn't cost anything to ask for them kindly! Don't forget to thank your sage for healing or reviving you either!

    submitted by /u/Salted_Mangoes
    [link] [comments]

    Afk/smurfs ruin the game

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Okay so as we all know there are lot of afk and smurf in valorant

    So what's in you opinion can be done to eliminate that

    And what about toxicity ? What can be done to remove that too.

    submitted by /u/TheGunner2
    [link] [comments]

    Why should I have to play with someone in order to report a toxic name?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    I'm literally in que rn with a person named Tr*nsstomper669 and I have to que with them in order to report. It's messed up. I don't want to play with that trash

    submitted by /u/MY_NAME_IS_LAPIS
    [link] [comments]

    Agent specific key bindings

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:23 AM PST

    I know this has obviously been discussed on here and everywhere in general, but has there been any Riot acknowledgment on it? It's such a small QOL thing that would make a huge difference when wanting to play different agents

    submitted by /u/MattyDHimself
    [link] [comments]

    Better map cycle?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Ive gotten into games which we lost and got very titled about, but i still want to play a bit more. I qeue up for the next game but the the same map is played its kind of annoying and infuriating to say the least.

    What i would kind of want to happen is that If i played a map(ex. Haven) the next match the last map i played(ex. Haven) would not be up for play or would be banned for 1 game to make things more interesting and to not be bored losing on the same map to say the least.

    submitted by /u/Tsaikovskie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment