• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    VALORANT We turned on Auto-Respawn on custom game and we wanted to die to the spike and this happend 1FPS

    VALORANT We turned on Auto-Respawn on custom game and we wanted to die to the spike and this happend 1FPS


    We turned on Auto-Respawn on custom game and we wanted to die to the spike and this happend 1FPS

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Breach Ult puts me in Outerspace?!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    "ICEBOX" a short film

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    New? Sova Recon on Ascent (A heaven to B)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:32 AM PST

    My luckiest dodge ever

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:52 PM PST

    7 Hour Sage Drawing (using mouse)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:06 AM PST

    Icebox just needs a rework

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:17 AM PST

    I use to defend icebox till my last breathe. Used to think it was valorant's best map, it has the potential, but it's just in a horrible state rn.

    Icebox just has way too many angles. Let's take mid for example. First you have to watch tube for any pushes there, then you also have to watch under tube. Oh wait, we can't forget about someone possibly pushing mid ramp as well.

    A aswell. That middle pipe before site really screws over A site in my opinion. And B site, that long hallway before getting to yellow, the possibilities are endless for camping one corner, or holding another angle. Then don't even get me started planting default, because that is just a spam fest.

    Then you have defense. Let's say your holding top of tube on B. Your watching the B main push, but little did you know, someone pushed under kitchen. With you being fully exposed.

    This map just has way too many angles to hold, on offense and defense. And it is just way too easy to flank. It doesn't matter if you have a cypher, or if you ESPECIALLY have a killjoy. It just doesn't have that valorant map feel. There's no meta for the map, everything is random. There's a reason icebox is the most dodged map in the game. I just get that look of disgust each time I see it pop up when I find a match.

    submitted by /u/cupidstoleyograndma
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with my dissertation please!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:01 AM PST

    Hi, I'm a final year student doing a disseration on video games, esports and charity. I would be extremely grateful if you can spare 3 minutes to complete my survey - https://forms.gle/THW3HKrTPJHEsocE8 Thank you, stay awesome, stay safe and good luck in your games!

    submitted by /u/Spasito
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no team damage ban like in csgo? Or suicide ban?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:32 AM PST

    This is actually insane to me. It would obviously have to be higher than in CSGO because it's easier to damage yourself on teammates' abilities in valorant, but it's just insane that a griefing viper can just throw acid under your feet every single round and commit suicide and not get kicked from the game.

    submitted by /u/tymecsgo
    [link] [comments]

    Agent Select dodging shouldn't be that severe

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:41 AM PST

    Agent Select dodging shouldn't be that severe

    I play a lot of Solo queue and I have noticed a pattern when it comes to teammates. Most of the time, in SEA at least, Platinums are mostly toxic and expect you to do it all as an Immortal.

    Common things they do:

    • Call you "boosted immortal"
    • Intentionally throw running down mid
    • Disconnect/AFK (more than you expect)
    • Instapick 4 duelists

    Gameplay varies SIGNIFICANTLY between playing with Immortal and Platinums. Games are much more enjoyable when I get Immortal teammates as well or at least D3 players. Aside from it being much more enjoyable I have noticed that my winrate significantly increases as well. And yes, you can try to tell them what to do, but listening isn't in their agenda.

    https://preview.redd.it/qrnd6pyn2he61.jpg?width=1915&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f9adf5e293fc45782a412034cfda0d758164d619

    To prove this to myself, I dodged multiple games wherein I get games like the ones in the photo and have won most of my games and decided RECENTLY to try to play with Platinums and as expected lost most of the games. If I can't invite people 6 ranks below me, then why can I play them in my Solo Queue games? It honestly comes down to 2 decisions for me when gettting games as in the photo.

    1. Play the game and most likely lose
    2. get a 2/3 hour queue penalty

    I believe that an easy fix would be to revert the old dodge penalty to a few minutes rather than giving me 1/2/3 hour bans.

    EDIT: forgot to screenshot since I dodged, just got a game with SILVER 3, GOLD 3, PLAT 1 and PLAT 2.

    submitted by /u/LookaTtypo
    [link] [comments]

    Team Liquid vs SUMN FC / Red Bull Home Ground - Semi Finals / Post-Match Discussion

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:18 PM PST

    Team Liquid 3-2 SUMN FC

     


    Bind: 5-13

    Icebox: 13-7

    Haven: 12-14

    Split: 13-8

    Ascent: 13-6


     

    VLR.GG STATS

    submitted by /u/Darkoplax
    [link] [comments]

    Self Discovered Sova Recon Lineup on Ascent, A heaven to B Site!!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:44 PM PST

    The current state of rank matchmaking

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    The current state of rank matchmaking

    Context: I'm on a d2 account duoing with my friend who is plat 3 but we somehow got a sliver 3 and gold 2 in the same game. This is somewhat amusing LOL

    https://preview.redd.it/hv5afq8raie61.jpg?width=527&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4163cf7af96dd91cfc6cb22664efdc80158b10f4

    submitted by /u/Cold-Contact-1494
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the old Operator

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    This is NOT an AD, but it should help those curious!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    can the devs be honest?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    this game has to have another hidden mmr system cause every solo q game ive had i get matched with teammates who were bronze silver while the other team is the whole infinity gauntlet from silver to diamond great ranking system

    submitted by /u/mandon_red
    [link] [comments]

    The current state of valorant matchmatching

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    The current state of valorant matchmatching

    Context: I'm on a d2 account duoing with my friend who is plat 3 but we somehow got a sliver 3 and gold 2 in the same game. This is somewhat amusing LOL

    repost as I posted in the wrong acc

    https://preview.redd.it/dd6nyjukzie61.jpg?width=527&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f81f86e430e12a56151585c7f1947c0602d66a5d

    submitted by /u/adversesg
    [link] [comments]

    The store could use a refresh

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Just like to buy a skin from the BlastX collection and yeah. We all know that 4 skins in the store refreshes daily, but as new and new collections come out, this 4 item feels less and less compared to all the weapon and knife skins in the game. So the idea is if they don't like to give us skins cheaper and they want us to wait for them at least put 6 or 8 skins into the shop every day. It would be a much better experience for players.

    submitted by /u/Keknandor
    [link] [comments]

    When my hidden mmr matches people from Immortal why don't you give me that rank?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Seriously every comp game I played after I got ranked in was against and with immortals (not only this season but also act rank immortals + some wins in rad)

    so why do I still have to climb from plat when hidden mmr obviously indicates that my predicted skill is on high dia/immo?

    submitted by /u/PROBZZZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Is Viper a bad pick in general or a bad SoloQ pick?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:37 PM PST

    I constantly see her on low tier but I guess in competitive she isn't too rare. I understand she needs a lot of coordination within the team but if that is given, is she really that bad? For example if you play in a full team with premades, I feel like she offers unmatchable control with tons of potential play.

    Is she only a bad SoloQ pick or a bad pick in general? If so, what makes her bad?

    submitted by /u/rxq
    [link] [comments]

    What do y'all think about satchel peeks?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Why does this "competitive" FPS have randomized recoils and run'n'gunning?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:16 AM PST

    I don't really understand why Valorant is described as "competitive" FPS with the amount of RNG it has. Instead of mastering counter-strafing and its timings I have to learn what's the best way to shoot while moving. Sounds very competitive. This game will never get anywhere close to other competitive FPS with such a casual approach.

    submitted by /u/incrdblegh
    [link] [comments]

    Visible rank and hidden MMR should reflect one another and not be disparate

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    I think the summary of many players' grievances about the new matchmaking system is that visible rank is not reflective of hidden MMR. It may seem petty to some but the little symbol that shows others your "skill" is a source of pride for many that play the game. There really is no reason that these things should be different from one another by any significant margin. I understand that Riot is trying to make changes so that individuals can catch their visible rank up to their MMR but I think that at no point should they be different. If Riot wanted to reset visible ranks and cap at platinum 3, then they should also have set the MMR of radiants who maxed at plat 3 at whatever MMR value would correspond to that.
    Players do want to have fair and balanced games that are challenging. But that needs to come with an immediate reflection of their skill in their visible rank I believe, because that visible rank matters to many players. I get that Riot thinks that this may encourage more players to play more often to "grind" for rank, but it is quite honestly frustrating and is probably has the opposite effect.

    submitted by /u/Tjsmd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment