• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    VALORANT Jett super dash

    VALORANT Jett super dash


    Jett super dash

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    The remake system is unacceptable.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:31 AM PST

    For someone to ACTUALLY get a remake, they'd have to lose a player basically before the pistol round starts. This is ridiculous! If someone leaves / disconnects during the pistol, they'll be afk in spawn for the second round, and you can't call a remake!

    The remake system is so broken, and is basically useless. It needs to be addressed .

    submitted by /u/McLoosTa
    [link] [comments]

    Found an Arrow from B site that scans A Main and A Lobby

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:51 PM PST

    Leaderboard should include player’s top agent(s)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:07 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/OV2FG3S

    Here's a small little mock up I made. I think it would be awesome to include a visual of each player's main or mains next to their position on the leaderboard. Whether it be 1,2 or even top 3 agents, it would be great to add in. Stealing a bit from how overwatch does things of course but that part was done well. Also not included in here but a visual # when you hover over a players Radiant Icon in game of their place in the Top 500! The more visuals the better in my opinion without it being too cluttered.

    Let me know what you guys think, maybe it will be coming in future acts :)

    submitted by /u/theRealFakez
    [link] [comments]

    Brimstone Haven A site simple post-plant line-up (don't know if already done or not)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Is valorant down? (EU)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down? Is valorant down?

    submitted by /u/wilhelmzeN
    [link] [comments]

    Riot may have a problem with yoru. You can easily infinitely lock open the tps on bind just by using the alt fire version of yours decoys.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    How to use the Jett Boost to get on the OP Spot on Ascent

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:55 AM PST

    I was upset neither of the new sets had a melee so I made some

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    I was upset neither of the new sets had a melee so I made some

    You guys might remember me from the other knife variants (Glitchpop, Elderflame, Oni, Prime, etc, I did them all) and I'm back with more. I honestly have no clue why RIOT hasn't hired me yet, applying a skin to a melee is insanely easy :P

    Prism II and Horizon Knives

    submitted by /u/oklopfer
    [link] [comments]

    Friend saying "No Way" to Valorant Plays Compilation

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Jett Super Dash Icebox

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Simple: make Immortal look cooler.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:30 AM PST

    There is no good reason why Immortal shows the Immortal 1 badge, when the ranks in Immortal are removed.

    submitted by /u/twitchtvschmueliii
    [link] [comments]

    The silver experience...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    The silver experience...

    I have only been playing Valorant for two to three weeks now, but this image perfectly captures my experience climbing through the bronze/silver ranks. Your team either AFK's or you get AFK'd on...

    Please tell me it gets better in the higher ranks...I need something to dream about.

    https://preview.redd.it/m076agmrcbe61.png?width=984&format=png&auto=webp&s=a36bee3d83bd3cd2e7e63fd4a7be63fa3319b468

    submitted by /u/Villebear
    [link] [comments]

    I made an ocean themed knife skin

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/51qTljZ

    None of the current melee skins have really spoken to me, so I made my own model of a knife! Really hoping for water/ocean themed stuff like this at some point so I can finally drop some cash on a full set and get a melee :")

    If I was a better 3D artist I would have made the edge of the knife flow a bit like a tide coming in on a beach, but I can't do that haha

    check the link for a spinning view of the knife

    submitted by /u/vernoonica
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone else care to see see surfing and coustom senarios implemented into VAL

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:37 AM PST

    I know it's not on steam and it's probably not where the devs would want to put energy but just think how relaxing it would be to surf with some homies after a tough loss

    submitted by /u/brots88
    [link] [comments]

    How to "self boost" with yoru

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:56 AM PST

    disclaimer: it's not really boosting it's more using his ability to jump further and get into spots agents like Brimstone, Skye, Phoenix, etc. can't.

    Video if you are too lazy to read: https://youtu.be/fFK5mfm5j3c

    So I was sitting in customs and played around with yorus abilities when i realized that you gain velocity while you are in his ultimate, that may be pretty obvious but you can use it to jump further ( unfortunately not higher). I would NOT use the ultimate to get into these spots but you can use it to get information while you get into an elevated spot. I'm pretty sure nobody will expect yoru to pop out of his ult in a spot he normally can't reach, so you can surprise your enemies and may get some free kills. Some jumps are pretty hard so I recommend you practice them first.

    I can really see the Ultimate being used for the A retake on Haven. You can go Heaven, pop your ult, jump on the big box, check site and jump on the box on short. If you time that with your teammates, you will get some free kills.

    submitted by /u/jaytatooo
    [link] [comments]

    There are voices while Inside Yoru's Ultimate ~ New Valorant Lore?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Matchmaking is really unbalanced and it's killing the joy of the game

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Everyone knows about the 3 rank gap to be able to duo queue, and I think they should stick to that. Im a D1 player and how come im getting matched with RADIANTS in my lobby (last season I peaked D3 but that's not even close to radiant to have a hidden mmr close to that). Okay cool I get matched in a radiant lobby, time to test my skills.

    Yeah no wonder I end up bottom frag from getting one-tapped every single round (doesnt feel good at all and I know im not a radiant player). But what REALLY gets me tilted is the fact that losing 13-10 on a radiant LOBBY as a D1 i get -30RR. Like what is the reason behind it?

    "you lost against radiants, therefore you dont deserve diamond elo"? That was bad enough.

    Either make it so if you get +3rankgap and it's a close game you lose almost no points or just dont do it at all. Every season I feel less inclined to playing ranked cause Im no longer improving cause i get these mad WARDELLs one tapping me every single chance they get.

    submitted by /u/PzMagnet
    [link] [comments]

    Are Smurfs common on Valorant?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    I usually played Spike Rush/Unrated with my friends before finally playing comp matches.

    Sadly I shit you not, every single game there was someone smurfing on the enemy team, tapping heads with 20-30 kills.

    Are smurfs that common on Valorant, or am I just getting unlucky here?

    FYI: I'm currently unrated while my friends are iron and bronze.

    submitted by /u/ZombieRedditer9188
    [link] [comments]

    Hate it when I find a great group of people in agent select but then other team avoids. wish I could find them to add them!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Sometimes I'll end up in a lobby and there's great vibes before the game even begins but then someone on the other team DCs or doesn't pick an agent. Sadly, I don't think there's a way to find your "almost teammates" since they don't appear in your career. Wish it wasn't so!

    submitted by /u/fiascolan_ai
    [link] [comments]

    how do i fic mouse stutter like this?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:31 AM PST

    [Fanart] Sage and Sova!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    [Fanart] Sage and Sova!

    I just loved this quote from Sova so I had to draw it! hahaha

    Here's my insta page, anyway :p

    Sage and Sova

    submitted by /u/xuuly
    [link] [comments]

    Did I get ddossed?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    I was playing an unrated and I got disconnected which has never happened to me before. When I rejoined my whole team had disconnected too. Did someone just ddos my team to win an unrated?

    Edit: the other team was all still there

    submitted by /u/kkstig
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment