• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    VALORANT I got tired of waiting for Riot to add a skin randomizer feature, so I made my own

    VALORANT I got tired of waiting for Riot to add a skin randomizer feature, so I made my own


    I got tired of waiting for Riot to add a skin randomizer feature, so I made my own

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    When you die on Phoenix's ult at training range, the kill feed will be kj, but after you use KAY/O, it changes to KAY/O

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Found some cool new tech to fake jump and hide your position in 1v1s

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    the only thing these account levels did is making me realize how many smurfs we actually have...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    anyone else feel that way? every game some new reyna/raze with a level 2 accocunt lmao now you can actually see its new accounts and its sad how many of them are in almost every ranked game ..

    submitted by /u/nemt
    [link] [comments]

    For some reason, KAY/O's Ultimate destroys practice bots.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Easy to Remember Viper Snakebite lineups for Breeze A & B Site post-plant

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Valorant runs fine on Windows 11 - Insider Preview

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Tried running Valorant after updating my laptop to Windows 11 Insider Preview, no issue that I notice so far.

    submitted by /u/stitch1294
    [link] [comments]

    Raze's new model, and what changes were made!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    We get it, Raze has been nerfed. Her Showstopper costs 8 ultimate points now and our best friend Boombot (Go fast, eat ass little buddy!) costs 400 credits-

    But hey! Our resident explosives expert has a new model now.

    I've detailed what changed in her new model, to the best of my abilities of course.

    Imgur link! (http://imgur.com/gallery/yVPuova)

    submitted by /u/Tanuki_Da
    [link] [comments]

    Collection of Viper molly lineups for spike - Bind A site || Link in comments for B site video

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Jett Fanart by me.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Jett Fanart by me.

    It is my first time posting here. hope you like it. let me know what you think of it or who you would like to see next.

    Jett fanart

    submitted by /u/shawnbarretoo
    [link] [comments]

    KAY/O's Molly does no damage if you're not in the line of sight of the center of the molly!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Have you noticed an increase in team sabotaging?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    By team sabotaging I mean:

    • Taking the spike and camping in base with it( I swear, the people who do this always spawn in front of the spike)
    • Trapping a teammate
    • Intentionally blinding teammates
    • Grenading teammates
    • Molotoving teammates
    • Blocking off access routes or using frost orbs to intentionally slow down teammates ( Sage )
    • "Cooperating" with the enemy
    • Any combination of the above examples
    • Etc.
    • ( Also I consider it sabotage, when it has done been more than once, to ensure that it wasn't just some misclick ( unless it is something like trapping a teammate ))

    It is insane how much sabotaging is increasing in popularity, out of the last 20 matches I have played, at least 7 had sabotaging, while just last month this number would have been closer to 2.

    it doesn't matter whether or not you are playing unranked or competitive and it is quite frustrating, It can also start at any point in the match, be it 2-3 or 12-11 or 12-5.

    submitted by /u/AllianceOrTheHorde
    [link] [comments]

    How Do you remove the circle around your minimap?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    for some reason i cant find a place to turn it off and I see streamers with it off to the current day how do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/Unfound_entity
    [link] [comments]

    Pixel Boost With Sage wall on Breeze

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Panicing in Matches

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Okay so - Valorant is my first shooter and i was wondering if anyone else gets like a panic feeling while playing. If i need to clutch or like if its important rounds like an Overtime or something i get extremely nervous. I literally get shakey and i feel like i cant aim and im completely out of focus and keep losing clutches. I main Killjoy mostly and i do enjoy playing her but im usually way more confident playing something like reyna. But i would rather get rid of the Panic feeling, did anyone have the same issues? How did you get rid of them?

    submitted by /u/xCrybebi
    [link] [comments]

    I don't see any improvements over the past couple months

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I've been playing the game since last July, but for some reason I feel like I've only improved so much. I have a 60fps setup and a Razer mouse. I feel like my aim doesn't actually improve whatsoever. I put a lot of time into practicing flicks, about 30 minutes everyday I just go into the range and practice flicking hard bots. My kills bottom at 10 and the highest I've gotten is 21, with my average always being 13-14. Thing is, it's been this way for the past few months. I mean, I play the game regularly and put more focus into improving my mechanical skills, so why don't I see improvements? I haven't changed any of my settings with anything for a long time as well. I don't play super competitively or anything, but if I'm putting time into the game I should be seeing at least some sort of improvement over time, right? I feel like I've been sitting in the same spot for the past handful of months and I don't understand why, like I'm always playing bad and then maybe one day out of the month I play super well. Breaks don't help me either, I just come back at the same level and maybe play well for a day or two.

    I am not talking about the actual game, because I can clearly see that I have improved in game sense and other things, but I am speaking about the range specifically.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/NotBenchi
    [link] [comments]

    Did you like kay/0?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I personally liked it because of his lineups but still I'll prefer other initiator rather than him. Idk much, what do you guys say about it?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/sivanshkamat
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Progress and Can't Play

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Noticing a bunch of posts where people are having this issue. Since it seems like a widespread issue, this post will stay up temporarily to eliminate the number of reposts. Please use the bug megathread to report issues.

    submitted by /u/Pruvided
    [link] [comments]

    Jett and her knives

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    So I think I'm fairly good at headshotting people with a Vandal, but I'm not sure why I'm always a hit or miss with Jett knives.

    Maybe it's the anxiety of using knives rather than a rifle. There's been many times where I'm abt to knife someone and they spray me down.

    How do I practice to get better with her knives? I'm already one of those people who run unrated with Jett multiple times before entering a competitive match.

    submitted by /u/oppa4lyfe111
    [link] [comments]

    Have weekly missions resets moved to a Monday?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    I was under the impression they reset at about 02:00 or 04:00 BST Wednesday morning or late on Tuesday for those across the Atlantic?

    Well I currently have 6 days left on mine, putting it to reset sometime Sunday night, Monday morning.

    Is this just a bug on my end? Or are the weeklies reset for everyone else too?

    I did google and reddit this before posting it, but everywhere agrees that it's supposed to be Tuesday.

    submitted by /u/VirgelFromage
    [link] [comments]

    1 versus 8

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    With the release of Kay/O

    You could potentially see 1 vs 8 clips now

    How? - Sage: Revive - Pheonix: Resurrection from the Ashes - Kay/O - Rebibe me Jett

    I hope this information keeps content creators awake at night until they 1v8

    submitted by /u/danz1ka_19
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the map rotation so slow?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Almost every time I play, I get the same maps multiple times in a row. Tonight four of six matches were on Icebox. It just takes all the wind out of my sails knowing if I wanna play a long session I'll only see one or two maps

    submitted by /u/Tuffcooke
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment