• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    VALORANT I Just made a new Valorant Agents Selection using Unity3D and C# hope you like it

    VALORANT I Just made a new Valorant Agents Selection using Unity3D and C# hope you like it


    I Just made a new Valorant Agents Selection using Unity3D and C# hope you like it

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Viper: 101 Lineups to Make her a Viable Solo Controller (In Great Detail!)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Viper: 101 Lineups to Make her a Viable Solo Controller (In Great Detail!)

    Hello There! As the ending of episode 2 draws nearer (2 days away) I have something I have a give I would like to give to the community. I'm here to share my private collection of homemade viper lineups. Here is the link. |Mirror 1|Mirror 2| Whether you have been playing viper since beta, picked her up after her buff, or have never played viper ever before I can guarantee you will find this document useful. I personally believe Viper is wildly underappreciated and is often viewed as just the "post-plant agent" when in reality she is so much more and is completely capable as a Solo controller that specializes in deception and map presence. For the rest of the post I will provide some supporting information and context to preface the document itself.

    Why Google Slides?

    Simple put, I am drawing HEAVILY from u/KhigenNA and the other creators involved in the sova lineup document that started just over a year ago. Here is the link. Truth be told, I had never really even considered doing something so thorough and well put together until a friend introduced me to the original Sova document. I had simply been memorizing 50+ lineups because it came naturally to me. But with the addition of breeze and the task of creating and memorizing additional lineups became too daunting I made the decision to begin compiling all of my self-made lineups into one neat place. Google Slides was used in the original Sova document and I decided to use it as well for similar reasons KhigenNA had stated. It also saved me the trouble of going through the effort of finding a neat layout and format.

    I would like to be abundantly clear in that the original idea, format, and even the layout of this reddit post are HEAVILY inspired by u/KhigenNA and I do not in the slightest take credit for the design used here.

    How to use this?

    It's very simple and very intuitive. The first slide is a home page or a sort of hub with clickable images for all 6 maps currently in Valorant. Simply click one of the maps and you be brought to a page that looks similar to the image below. The shape and the location of the shape indicates what type of lineup it is, which team side it is thrown from, and roughly where it lands. Each of these icons is clickable and will take you to a separate slide full of information on how to execute the lineup as well as other details regarding it. Click the map name on each slide to return to the page with the map itself. On each map page you can click the box in the bottom left to return to the primary hub on page 1.

    https://imgur.com/a/LNa2UMT

    https://preview.redd.it/df244uqoze671.png?width=1268&format=png&auto=webp&s=75307ae2175cac4d4eaffd8411f9edfe7300a19d

    What's in the info slides?

    • Map Name (click to go back to map layout)
    • ATK (yellow) / DEF (purple)
    • Lineup Type and Name
    • Trajectory / Time-to-Land
    • Positioning (text and image description)
    • Lineup (difficulty / text and image description)
    • Jump / Running
    • Result (image)

    Here's an example:

    https://imgur.com/a/pQnfZ5X

    https://preview.redd.it/mdho9e8pze671.png?width=1264&format=png&auto=webp&s=5acf61c172b2aa43a8b692d1d3e4419759914815

    How many lineups are there?

    There are currently 101 lineups documented in this presentation. 14 for Breeze, 15 for Icebox, 26 for Bind, 21 for Haven, 17 for Split, 8 for Ascent. I do have a dozen or so more that I just have memorized but aren't published in this document due to me trying to avoid cluttering the map layouts. Some lineups are only accessible through other lineup slides such as the ones on Bind. I have 3 lineups for A site default, but the icon only links to one of them, but the slide has two nested links that take you to the other lineups. In cases like these I kept the more difficult and less intuitive lineups a few more clicks away while keeping the most rationale and "normal" one as the first lineup you see. For example I have a lineup for A Site default on Bind that lands within 3.5s of firing. Which is twice as fast compared to the normal lineup people use that takes 6-7s. Ascent has the fewest lineups as it was the last map I did and I wanted to keep the number at a cool 101 for the time being. With time I will update the document with more lineups on each map especially Ascent and Breeze once I get around to them.

    Will these lineups work for me?

    Probably. I didn't have the same foresight that u/KhigenNA did and I did not perform these lineups using low settings. HOWEVER due to the nature of Viper her lineups are much less precise than Sova's and the vast majority of the lineups will work on all settings because you don't need to be pixel perfect. By and large the most determining factor to determine whether or not the lineup will work is whether or not it is a jump or running throw. If it is either or both of those then the difficulty raises significantly as the throw is inherently longer distance and small mistakes have larger impacts. However, these jump and running lineups are much less common and only make up a small percentage of my recorded lineups.

    Are these lineups good?

    I was looking for a few things when creating the majority of these lineups. I wanted to be sure that the lineup was easily reproduce-able, it had to be thrown from was sensible location, had to land in a location of importance/impact, and had to land in a reasonable amount of time. A lot of the included lineups are naturally post-plant lineups and are inherently good. The real benefit here is that there are significantly more post-plant lineups than just your standard default plants. This allows you and your team more flexibility when pushing onto site for a plant. (You no longer need to tell your Sage exactly where to plant)

    I largely feel confident in these lineups and confident in sharing them with all of you because I use them consistently, daily, repeatedly in Immortal ranked lobbies.

    Who found all these lineups?

    I have found the vast majority of these lineups on my own. However as I have been a Viper main since the closed beta it is almost a guarantee one or two of these lineups were created by someone else. If anyone finds a lineup that was originally theirs please provide proof to me that you created it and I will gladly credit you where credit is due.

    Why are some lineups not included?

    I tried to include as many of the important lineups as I possibly could, but I avoided including faux-lineups (I.E. ones that aren't actually lineups and are just simple geometry). I did this to avoid clutter and keep up a professional look to the presentation.

    Will this be updated?

    Probably, yes, almost definitely. Will there be a schedule for when updates come out? Absolutely not. Can you get notifications/reminders when an update is released? Absolutely! Follow me on Twitch and follow me on Twitter to stay updated.

    Final Notes:

    If you actually read through all of this, thank you so much it means the world to me. If you are new to Viper then welcome to the club of nerds! Don't let this intimidate or overwhelm you, it is really meant as a tool to make Viper LESS intimidating and anxiety inducing. I can't officially recommend using the document while in-game to learn lineups. But I can't deny that I have done it myself in Immortal lobbies. When it really comes down to it though, Viper and her lineups will not carry you to Immortal. You need to know the game, and you need to know your mechanics. This is not a crutch, nor will it function as one. But I guarantee that Viper is an extremely entertaining and rewarding agent to play.

    That's all, once again thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work. It's over a month in the making and it means a lot to me.

    Follow Me On Social Media!!!

    I Stream multiple times daily but currently do not have a schedule! Please stop by and chat a little, I'd love to hear your thoughts on what i'm providing here and you can see some of the lineups in action.

    Valorant: SkyeLyner#SoloQ

    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/skyelyner

    Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkyeLyner

    Message to the mods

    Hopefully none of this post is in violation of the posted rules to the subreddit. I read through the rules myself and tried to keep things healthy for the subreddit. I am not a very fluent redditor and spend 90% of my time lurking here. So formatting and other courtesies I may miss out on and I sincerely apologize for that. I have put a significant amount of effort to not only create this post but all the behind the scenes work on the document itself as I am working completely alone. If I did in any way break the rules I ask only that you notify me privately before taking down the post and I will immediately rectify the issue without question. Thank you for your time and your effort as moderators of this community.

    submitted by /u/Rogue_SkyeLyner
    [link] [comments]

    Gun skins part 2

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    I play like a bot?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Some Viper on the enemy team asked if I was a bot and proceeded to say something like "there's no way a real person can be that random" after I killed them

    Ok I'm a low elo player (iron/bronze even though I've probably played over 300 hours of this game lmao) so understandable but I never knew I played like a bot? Is it because my aim is absolute trash? Or is it because low elo players have low game sense (my friend [gold/plat] told me that low elo players are very unpredictable after playing a few games with me)?

    submitted by /u/sabrinafish
    [link] [comments]

    Yoru footsteps buff proposal

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    Nice and quick, scale the feet into a full sized hologram copy of an ally. Make it blue and translucent so it's obvious, but it makes footstep sounds and sets off cypher wires, Skye flashes, boombots, sova darts, whatever.

    1) With jett getting nerfed, an alternative counter to Cypher wires would be nice

    2) Yoru is an outplay agent, letting him have tools to mess with Cypher and Sova would be good since they're almost always picked in pro. If Sova is too predictable with his arrow Yoru can single handedly fake a push

    3) big brain meta is the best meta

    Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

    submitted by /u/redundantdeletion
    [link] [comments]

    Skin finishers and Ace music

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    I created some new Phoenix voice lines. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I can’t believe how dumb I am

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    It takes skill to be this dumb… I just realized you have to actually ACTIVATE a contract… I was stuck on level 6 of reyna's contract forever until I realized minutes ago… This is kind if embarassing.

    submitted by /u/Riscuiteer
    [link] [comments]

    KAY/O Lore Solves Duality

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    During the reveal trailer we see a training montage for KAY/O which follows an evolutionary algorithm. Long story short, training data is needed for this algorithm implying that KAY/O needs to have fought Radiants before being woken up on Earth 1. This is further supported by the cut to Reyna in the reveal trailer and KAY/O's voiceline "I won't lose you all again". In short, Earth 2 is a wasteland where Reyna and potentially other Radiants committed countless atrocities and KAY/O was built to try and stop them. Without the data on fighting Radiants however they failed but maybe, with more experience, this time will be different.

    submitted by /u/JanisGames0
    [link] [comments]

    New Valorant Player confused with economy

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Hey I'm rather new to game but played a lot of CS so familiar with Econ based fps. However, I am very confused why no one buys round 2 AFTER winning pistol? Should be an easy 2-0 assuming opponent doesn't force. But no it's everyone saves and we lose. Every game this happens, I don't understand the logic.

    submitted by /u/gundy28
    [link] [comments]

    Celestial Sage - Fan Art

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    K-TAC Knife Pet Peeve

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    This knife is sick and probably the 2nd best battle pass knife, but why is it held backwards? Is it just a beta thing? Can we flip it the other way? Do yall think it should be held this way? It really bothers me, cool knife tho.

    submitted by /u/Antique-Run-7026
    [link] [comments]

    How I managed to finish the Battlepass with a small handicap

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    How I managed to finish the Battlepass with a small handicap

    Soo, I had to stop play competitive/unrated 3 weeks ago at Plat 1 since my right shoulder was injured and underwent surgery.Since then, my right arm has to be locked in a medical arm splint (hopefully that is the right term) and I am not allowed or even able to inner rotate it.

    At that time, I was at the start of level 46 of the actual battlepass and tbh I was kinda frustrated, that I wasn't able to finish it and get the last rewards.

    First i thought of asking a friend to finish it for me or even buying the last few level (I usually don't go for the epilogue, it's just a nice bonus), but they didn't even finished their own bp and it didn't feel right to spend money for a few level either.

    So what did I do?

    It was clear that I have to use my left hand for aiming now so I switched right and left click on my mouse ingame, but what about movement and using abilities?

    Well… my initial thought was.. why not trying to use my feet? haha.I put my keyboard on the floor in front of me, additionally bound walking to the arrow keys and the abilities to the numpad.It.. really sucked.

    Moving around the map and aiming with my left hand or even trying to look around a corner was reaaaaally challenging and exhausting, but i managed to get 17 kills on my first deathmatch somehow.

    https://preview.redd.it/qhbhazxeve671.png?width=686&format=png&auto=webp&s=395a6b833ee0528b9075bbbffb399e39d5c570b1

    I went with that method for around 2 or 3 days until I decided to try using a ps4 controller and the REWASD tool.Usually my right hand is fixed to the arm splint with one strap.. or velcro pad (didnt know they're called that) but obviously I was able (and allowed to) open it to stretch my fingers, move my wrist etc.

    It also sucked.

    The controller was way to heavy to use it comfortably and after a few tests I decided not to go with that solution.

    Well, maybe try using my feet again..?Are you kidding me? Never!

    I ordered a bluetooth adapter because someone told me I could also use a joycon from a nintendo switch. That could've been my way to go since one joycon is so much smaller and lighter than a dualshock which is meant to used with both hands anyway.

    One day later I received the adapter, connected my right joycon to the computer and remapped the buttons to be able to walk around, use abilities, reload and shift ingame

    https://preview.redd.it/49ao6igxve671.png?width=462&format=png&auto=webp&s=7bad8f2d21ea18a5eb7a39521e35d6883edb10f4

    I jump by scrolling down and use my knife/pistol by 2 additional mouse buttons.

    Aaaaaaand at that point, after one day playing ~ 2 unrated in a premade group, i started to go for spike rushes only.

    I didnt want to disturb anyones experience in competitive or unrated due to my shitty left hand aim and joycon movement.I still was (and still am) behind in weekly missions, so I had a lot ingame exp to gain for the last 5 battlepass level.

    https://preview.redd.it/2keocg2nwe671.png?width=438&format=png&auto=webp&s=3a1a51ee17739729988e6a7567837ac6f6e918e8

    I hated daily missions where I had to kill with enemy guns or buying armory, which I couldnt do anyway at all. Very often the joycon disconnected or had a delay, so I didn't move or use my recon dart when I wanted to.And the weekly mission from about 2 weeks ago, where you need to use ur ult ~80 times or so and get a several amount of headshots were kinda challenging.I really had to adapt my playstyle to my shitty movement/aim and learned to be more patient.U can't imagine how often people just walk into your crosshair so u can onetap them very easily :D

    Shotguns helped me to get more headshots frequently and I first sticked to playing Skye since she only needs 6 ult points.

    I wasn't able to play for very long per day, because I was very exhausted from the surgery and not being able to sleep properly. (it still sucks, I hate sleeping on my back)

    Well but 3 weeks after the surgery I finally made it and finished the last 5 levels of the regular battlepass today!

    best spray ingame btw

    I still have to go with the splint for 3 further weeks, which kinda sucks because I want to play ranked again and the next season is just a few days away, but at least I reached my goal.

    What did I learn from that experience?

    First, nothing will stop me from having fun playing valorant, even if that means I have to adapt to the situation.To be honest, I am really surprised how fast u can learn to aim off-hand.I even had some rounds were i one tapped ppl with the Sheriff, I happened to be match MVP or even got a 4K with a Marshall.

    These matches were the best, because I still was able to have impact and help my team to win.

    Thank you very much for reading, I apologize for my bad english or any grammar mistakes. It took me more than one hour to write this, since I only use my left hand lol.Don't let anything stop you from achieving your goals :D See you in the next spike rush.

    GreedS7

    tl;dr : I am only able to play using my left hand to aim/ a joycon for movement due to a shoulder surgery and still managed to finish the regular battlepass :D

    submitted by /u/GreedS7
    [link] [comments]

    new player looking for advice :)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    hey everyone, as the title suggests i'm a new player! as of writing this i've had my pc for 4 days now (first ever, console gamer my whole life) and have played valorant 3 days now. i'm still adjusting to kb+m and surprisingly some games it clicks and some games i have no aim at all. i've had 30+ kill MVP games and then other games i'm struggling to go even. i've been in unrated and still have 5 wins to go until i can play ranked. so my question is, other than practicing, where can i learn the intricacies of the game like team composition and player/agent roles? as far as the main gist of the game i get it, but i don't know much else after that. sorry for all the writing LOL.

    tldr: i know how to play valorant kinda, where/how do i learn more than just buy guns and shoot?

    submitted by /u/robaveli
    [link] [comments]

    Remaking Icebox to scale in Minecraft

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Remaking Icebox to scale in Minecraft

    I have decided that I wanted to remake a map in Minecraft. I noticed lots of other people remaking maps like Haven, Ascent, and Split, so I wanted to try to remake one myself.

    https://preview.redd.it/xo7mpdec9h671.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca727aea5d7df2167fbd2919cb90a37ad4093dea

    The blocky nature of the map works well within the limits of Minecraft. The ship that the attackers spawned in was very difficult to make look accurate, so I'm glad I got that out of the way. Lmk if you think I should continue!

    more pictures

    submitted by /u/the_reel_xerophyte
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment