• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    VALORANT This dude's 360° shots are sick!!

    VALORANT This dude's 360° shots are sick!!


    This dude's 360° shots are sick!!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Why do Sovas always want to have all eyes on them?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    You can get phantom and spectre without suppressor

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    KAY/O Bind Bathroom Execute

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    KAY/O has Brimstone's memory

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    KAY/O has Brimstone's memory

    If you take a look at Brimstone's Agent Card - it's a silhouette of himself carrying a fallen person, titled "No one left behind."

    https://preview.redd.it/r34tl6zppy671.jpg?width=761&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8d7b803f7d15da4ec67f7bb4dc0218f1b2a28170

    NOW, if you take a look at the new agent, KAY/O's agent card...titled "Memory Log"

    It's the exact same position & silhouette!

    https://preview.redd.it/cohee06xpy671.jpg?width=573&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9ed2032bce1b899fe97d6ff916e021d1f2291176

    And who was the first agent that was paired with KAY/O's reveal in the trailer?

    Brimstone saying "Get a move on Agent"

    There's a lot more of Easter eggs hidden within the game at the moment so will be unravelling them soon.

    EDIT: woah! thanks for the hugs & coins - love to see what RIOT will have in store for us, perhaps a new cinematic lore with KAY/O ?

    submitted by /u/Damian_Howl
    [link] [comments]

    "Jett no longer breaks cypher trapwire"

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    KAY/O Frag/ment interaction

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    my best ace

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Secret Jett buff

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Why do i even bother giving callouts sometimes

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where to find the video for this background because it looks dope and I would love it make it into a wallpaper for Wallpaper Engine.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Kay/o Molly to A Default from B

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    The "suppressed" visual effect is way too oppressive and distrancting.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    This is just my suggestion, maybe you guys see it differently, but could we maybe give this a second thought? I'd love to see it done differently.

    Right now having 1/3rd of my screen pop up in bright pink due to a free ability of an enemy agent that's undodgeable really throws me off a lot. My sight is pretty sensitive, so when I get suppressed it just fucks my concentration all up, which I don't think should be the case for a 0$ ability. Maybe I'll get used to it, but maybe - just maybe - this could get a remake, if not a complete remake (like just putting huge "X" signs on your abilities HUD) then at least into a color that's way less standing out and takes up less area on the screen? I know it's supposed to let me know I'm suppressed, but I think a more subtle effect would be nicer. Please consider. Thanks

    Edit: "distracting" in the title...

    submitted by /u/silenthills13
    [link] [comments]

    I made a little something called VALORANT but its APEX LEGENDS

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    New Battlepass Sheriff 1v5 in Ranked

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    KAY/O ult seems to turn of practice mode in the range

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Run it back bundle costed 400 VP less and had one whole 1775 VP more than this bundle.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Surprised that no one has brought this up yet. How is this bundle even worth 6380? It's practically the same as buying individual skin. You can literally add 700 VP and get a Premium Knife worth 3550. If this bundle had the same amount of bundle as run it back, it'd have costed a reasonable 4700. What a ripoff.

    Guess I'll wait for Zedd bundle. xD

    submitted by /u/TheRealEtherion
    [link] [comments]

    I bought a Valorant gift card (only 300 points though) but I cannot activate it due to region - but maybe someone here want it?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    It can only be activated in TURKEY but here is the key!

    REP-TR-400-8GD8NCG2JCUYZUXW

    Have a great day and enjoy the new episode

    submitted by /u/NRuberg
    [link] [comments]

    Vandal play smooth like butter

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Always missing my shots no matter how much I practice

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    So I'm fairly new to PC gaming, I started back in October. I started playing Valorant around then. I've taken a few breaks from the game because of how frustrated I get, but my main weakness is my aim. I don't understand this because in every other game (cod, warzone, diabotical, even CSGO) my aim is well above average. I play kovaaks, aimlab, or aimbeast everyday for 45 minutes to an hour, and in kovaaks almost all of my scores are in the 90-95 percentile and in aimbeast I have mostly diamond and emerald scores. I've tried many different kovaaks routines, but I always make sure to focus on all aspects of training (tracking, click timing, etc). I know that aim in Valorant is different than aim in warzone because it's all about clicking rather than tracking, but I don't understand how I can have these scores and have good aim in other games but still get out aimed by my brother for example who hadn't touched a mouse until a month ago. Does anyone have any advice? After I do my kovaaks routine I do go to the range and practice my aim on bots and work on my counter strafing and jiggle peaking and all of that, and then I usually hop into deathmatch for about 25 minutes. I will even get top of the lobby in a lot of death matches, but then I'll hop into comp and I'll top frag maybe 1/5 games and bottom frag the rest. I'm a skye/raze main btw. Thank you and sorry for the long post, I'm just very frustrated and borderline about to just give up.

    submitted by /u/CurrentSituation3662
    [link] [comments]

    Match Accept or Ready Up Button

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    This game NEEDS a Match Accept button similar to csgo or league or a ready up button similar to apex. There has been far too many times where my friends afk for a small bit or are just not ready yet and miss character select. Or situations where you accidently press play again and instantly get q pop. It is extremely frustrating to get a five minute penalty for a such a small quality of life fix that could have been done months ago. Is there a reason, that after a year of release, Riot has yet to implement such a small feature?

    submitted by /u/Randomdudeinthecar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment