• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    VALORANT People who say “I’m throwing” in competitive games, y’all should throw yourself out of the game.

    VALORANT People who say “I’m throwing” in competitive games, y’all should throw yourself out of the game.


    People who say “I’m throwing” in competitive games, y’all should throw yourself out of the game.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Ah there's always that one guy saying "I'm throwing". Why do you even bother coming dude? Shut up. I don't want to hear it, if you've joined a competitive match, for the love of god, please take it seriously. I'm here practicing my aim all week, working on my cross hair placement, trying to learn game sense and this one guy just comes and says that "oh I'm throwing". And just like that, team starts to fall apart and that effort goes to waste. Why? Because one guy was "Xp hUNtiNg" or some other shitty excuse. Ngl I was playing a game, and this happened. When I asked all my teammates and enemies to report this freak, he started mollying me and flashing me, shooting me and blocking my way, I literally couldn't play. What kind of low life creatures do this? Seriously. THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOOK COOL.

    submitted by /u/SheikhH527
    [link] [comments]

    How to get kills on Valorant

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Some Brimstone portrait coming your way!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Some Brimstone portrait coming your way!

    I was supposed to put his brown rounded smokes with red glowing from the inside as a background, but a simple plain blue will do I guess.

    https://preview.redd.it/q3fb3z7kos871.jpg?width=1795&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c1ec3855f21225ad3de4bad8bf95667d54fb03e4

    submitted by /u/verquillos
    [link] [comments]

    About the players quitting in competitive matches.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    I think Valorant should give players additional bonus points in competitive if they won with an AFK player, and some kind of "protection" or just lessen the points lost if they lose with an AFK player on their side.
    And to prevent these from being abused, the AFK player should be given a bigger punishment.

    PS: This is only a suggestion and my own opinion about the game.

    submitted by /u/xerxzzuu
    [link] [comments]

    If you gotta leave in the next 20 minutes, don’t cue for a full match.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Play a spike rush or death match or something. The amount of times I've had to ff an unrated because one of my teammates have to leave is infuriating. You have a general idea of how long each match will be. If you have to leave within that time, DON'T QUEUE

    submitted by /u/AngryRaccoon44
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Bad So I Feel Bad For My Teammates

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I started playing during the beta but stopped soon after. Then I played for a week or two a couple months back and finally got back into it. I'm not ALWAYS the worst player on my team but I definitely don't contribute an insane amount. I'm going to keep at it and get better but in the meantime I feel bad for my Teammates when it looks like I'm just trolling.

    submitted by /u/thewelcomematty
    [link] [comments]

    ValoStats - A Discord bot to track last match, game mode, map, and weapon stats

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    ValoStats - A Discord bot to track last match, game mode, map, and weapon stats

    https://imgur.com/a/BaRRqNI

    Invite Link

    Test Server

    Hello,

    I created a Valorant Stats Discord bot and made a post here a month ago. Discord has officially verified my 'ValoStats' Discord bot, so anybody may invite this bot to their server.

    You may link a Valorant account to your Discord ID using the v!link <username#tag> command. This will allow you to quickly access your stats and allow others to mention (@) your username to view your stats.

    Currently used in over 300 servers at the time of writing this post.

    How to use this Discord bot

    1. Invite this bot to your server
    2. Sign in with your Riot ID on https://tracker.gg/valorant
    3. Track your Valorant stats with the particular bot command (v!help for commands)

    Sample Command Images (v!help for all commands)

    v!stats <username#tag>

    v!lm <username#tag>

    v!agent <username#tag> | v!map <username#tag>

    Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/brandonwcv
    [link] [comments]

    I made a fan skin bundle for VALORANT called Divinity! Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    I made a fan skin bundle for VALORANT called Divinity! Hope you enjoy!

    The idea with this bundle was to make a light counterpart to Reaver, kinda like how Forsaken is the dark counterpart of Sovereign! Individual guns and Reaver colorways will be posted in the comments!

    https://preview.redd.it/5sa74ca2qq871.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e7a26278c29def931035cb97b87bbc117dbc3f0a

    submitted by /u/SouljaIsSpy03
    [link] [comments]

    Silver 3 but matched consistently with High gold/low plat

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    All my rank up games were in gold (won 3/lost 2) 1 of my losses had a hacker. But all loses games were close and my last rank game was a blowout win. I don't care that I'm silver. It's just that even after my rank games, I'm still getting high gold low plat enemies. I'm always the lowest rank on my team and my teammates are always gold.

    If I'm silver 3, why is it pairing me with plats?

    I've played 7 matches (including 5 rank ups) still haven't had a normal silver lobby. I've also performed. I haven't had a negative KD in any game. And my KDA is always around 15-20 kills and 10-15 deaths.

    I don't care that I got a low rank. Just why is it over matching me. The ranked games aren't even that hard. I've had harder games in unranked.

    submitted by /u/CE0_of_SIMPING
    [link] [comments]

    Just felt like sharing this quick 1v3 on ascent. This is in silver 1 btw

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Enemy Team Used Fake Text to make my team throw in comp

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    The below message was sent at the beginning of the match and all my teammates had their knives out first round I was really confused because I couldn't see the message they were talking about, apparently that was because I had enemy chat muted. My teammates though I was lying saying it was an unrated and continued to throw for the rest of the game making it a 2v5. What can we even do if something like this happens?this

    submitted by /u/HunterSad101
    [link] [comments]

    Must know popflashes for Kay/o on Haven!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    A short guide to practicing Vandal

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Getting flamed for having low k/d after losing game. (Viper main)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    So I am a viper main and sometimes when our team is losing I will be the bottom fragger or 2nd bottom fragger. This doesn't happen all the time, it's usually just when we lose games. When we win, I am usually pretty even with my team.

    If we lost the game, usually people will talk shit and be like... Viper your trash, get more kills etc...

    I find this only happens when our duelist isn't entry fragger and lurking around the map, or just getting 0 impact frags.

    I feel like as a viper main. I shouldn't be the top fragger because Vipers job isn't to entry and get kills. It's to stay alive, provide annoying utility with wall, orb and post plant mollys.

    I legit had a duelist add me, msg me and said I was trash because my k/d was low. This duelist never went in first, used flashes and took site. They would often sit back and bait.

    I'm just confused. I'm I playing viper wrong? I thought my job was to sit back and provide utility for my team. Not entry and get top frags. I'd love to play duelist, but I find people auto lock duelist and we will usually have 3 duelist and no one wants to play smokes or support.

    submitted by /u/Littleking77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment