• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 1, 2021

    VALORANT WTF is this Ascent recon?

    VALORANT WTF is this Ascent recon?


    WTF is this Ascent recon?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    My friend showed me this beautiful nade spot (warning loud)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Agent Mains

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Was trying out Kay/o in the range when my game went top down??

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    I designed the Ion Classic concept!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Ion Classic

    Thanks for looking! This was a smaller project to get me back into 3D modeling recently, there are bigger things to come..

    submitted by /u/-Alfa-
    [link] [comments]

    Riot, it's time to update the shop and the collection.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    It's been a year since release, we've had a lot of new skin releases AND battle passes and yet there is still only 4 slots in the shop that rotate every 24 hours (trying to get a specific skin is awful) AND you still can't randomize skins on weapons. This needs updating, Rito. Give me a reason to have multiple skins for a weapon and give me more options to give you my money when I want a new skin.

    submitted by /u/TheZombi3z
    [link] [comments]

    The moment you feel when you see the whole enemy team looking at you

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    something is wrong with the hitbox/hurtbox on moving targets

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    10,000 dpi

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    So I'm level 3 and I've been playing valorant at a sensitivity of 2 and a dpi of 10,000. Is this good or bad for my aim, is my aim just garbage or should I lower or raise my dpi, anything below feels slow, but i notice everyone has a easier time controlling their movements than I do so maybe 10,000 is to much? Any tips?

    Edit: after an overwhelming amount of comments I have lowered my dpi to 2000 and may lower further if I feel it will increase the consistency of my motions. I'm also getting a bigger mousepad because while the booby mousepad has been funny for a few years, I would like to be able to 360 without sliding onto the table

    Edit I dropped a video and linked it on r/valorant with a mouse cam if anyone wants to see it. https://youtu.be/WiY4oqrMgaU heres another link which I should've done instead of posting a seperate thing but too late now. Lol, to clarify my kills on bots with these settings is 18. I don't play any game to seriously though just for fun but after being called out by my own stepdad on how high it was I decided to lower it but who knows maybe I'll go higher again one day.

    submitted by /u/OGBarMaid
    [link] [comments]

    Which agent is the weakest right now (As of 3.0)? Which agent needs a buff? (Sweet 16 pt. 4)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    As of patch 3.0, every single agent was tweaked in some way. Some had only minor changes, while others were almost entirely reworked.

    With the introduction of Icebox and Breeze, it seems that the maps in Valorant are starting to be geared towards more open and large spaces for longer distance combat. This shift in map orientation forces players to adapt their agent to different play styles to account for more ranged engagements.

    As the game stands right now, some people are hoping for a buff to certain agents and I'd like to get a conversation going to see who the "all-around weakest agent" is according to the players.

    This will be a "March Madness" style bracket system starting with the "Sweet 16", and moving to the "Elite 8", then "Final 4" etc.

    Feel free to elaborate in the comments and share your opinions on the agents and why you chose them.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Chiperooski_the_croc
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant INDIA

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Toxicity in valorant especially the mumbai server has been a prevalent issue but since few months in my server it has become a lot more common and there seem to be no restrictions like bans on chats or comms. This could be due to a reason that the chat,comms are not in english rather its in vernacular language.

    I request RIOT to look into this issue as there is a large playerbase here

    submitted by /u/Tackle-Anxious
    [link] [comments]

    Why do the balloons not pop

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Why do the birthday balloons for the 1 year anniversary do not pop when you shoot or knife them? They should pop. The birthday cake should be destructible too.

    submitted by /u/steleepie
    [link] [comments]

    Found this glowing symbol on Breeze and it doesn't appear to be a spray

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Found this glowing symbol on Breeze and it doesn't appear to be a spray

    I found it in the same spot on Breeze defender side across multiple rounds. It didn't disappear when the round started like sprays. Does anyone know what it is?

    Seems to be some sort of glowing sun

    Still in the same spot in the next round

    submitted by /u/ASmallSquishySquid
    [link] [comments]

    Sage drawing

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Sage drawing

    I wanted a Sage background so I drew this.. I'm not entirely certain I like it, becasue I feel like there's a lot of mistakes and I got kinda lazy at the end. :')

    But I spent a lot of time on it, and I never like my drawings anyway so I thought I'd share it. Thoughts?

    sage :3

    <3

    submitted by /u/annacandyfloss
    [link] [comments]

    It just baffles me how a major chunk of the playerbase in Valorant is against Ares and Odin

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    It's a bit like how they treat the Scar as a gay gun in Csgo, but okay I'll accept Odin to be overpowering. It's a gun in the game, any player has every right to be using an Odin, cuz well if you have an issue with Odin, then write to Valorant and complain to the devs, not bully players over using it, and honestly speaking it's not the easiest to use either. Okay so even then let's just Odin, I don't use an Odin cuz well I've been called "spammer" ane "gay" so many times, it's not even worth the hassle, and I'm not even good with it lmao. But the issue I have is that, there's hate towards Area. Imo Ares has super had accuracy, especially the first shot, it's like insanely hard to aim with that gun, or I just suck. Now eitherways me using an Area should be nth of a problem to any player ever, so why do people not like those guns? I mean they're both guns in the game right? It's like saying you can't play an operator cuz it's got really good range, if the devs think it's good enough and it doesn't need to be nerfed, then what's the Outrage about?

    submitted by /u/BillyBoy357
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite map?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    There are a total of six maps in Valorant. Which is your favorite to play on? If you can't decide, please pick one. (There are only six options that you can put on a poll, otherwise results/can't decide would be an option.)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RanchDressingButIRL
    [link] [comments]

    KAY/O's Zero/Point Ascent line ups for attackers A and B site

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    I did low effort Reyna cosplay!!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/AKTxWl9

    I got purple hair so everyone kept telling me to cosplay my main. She's not my main anymore, I main Viper now. But I'm so happy with this makeover ;-;

    submitted by /u/petitenqt
    [link] [comments]

    Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day (Noob Raze, Ace)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    The most surprising ace I've ever done. Diamond rank solo queue. 1pistol v5 guns

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Getting good

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I don't get it..

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    I been thinking about this since KAY/O show up and the thing is WHY IS IT USING SHORTS? I mean it's a bad ass robot why would IT even need shorts?

    submitted by /u/Kkmus
    [link] [comments]

    Viper art

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Viper art

    I got into this game a few weeks ago and really liked the overall look Viper has going on. So here's a drawing of her that I'd been working on for about a week. Might do more of these when I get more time.

    https://preview.redd.it/31c5l5oujm871.png?width=2967&format=png&auto=webp&s=b9a1b258b6273f3706f27d956836874a974df8d6

    submitted by /u/hathatsun
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or do running headshots feel like they happen more often than before?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    It seems to happen multiple times every game now. I never really noticed it before the update but now I'm starting to notice it happening a lot. Did the new update make running headshots worse?

    submitted by /u/Mazza_the_Panda
    [link] [comments]

    Breach buff idea

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    So I feel like all the other initiators can gain some type of information with their kit except Breach. Sova dart/drone, Kayo knife, Skye dog/"blinded" voice line. I feel like the Breach changes this patch were good, but what if he had something simple like a "stunned" voice line if someone is hit by his fault line similar to Skyes "blinded" voice line. I feel like it would give his kit just a bit more value which I think he might still need.

    submitted by /u/fuckaustinn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment