• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    VALORANT secondry account mentallity NEEDS to be addressed it is killing the game for me.

    VALORANT secondry account mentallity NEEDS to be addressed it is killing the game for me.


    secondry account mentallity NEEDS to be addressed it is killing the game for me.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I am sorry but THIS needs to be looked into my riot... I am so fed up with smurfs coming in on their secondry account to TROLL and nothing else....

    "this is my smurf so I don't care if we win or lose"

    it's completely demorilising and its 4v5 from the beggining.... why havent riot added some kind of authenticator service?

    can I send video proof of this? a standard 1 hour ban for people who purposly go out of their way to ruin peoples games is not enough...

    has this been spoken about before? i am sure this thread wil violate TOS so i am prolly wrighting this for no reason.

    submitted by /u/x2tizzle
    [link] [comments]

    I create a ION 2.0 Frenzy for Valorant

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    They thought camping tp was a good idea...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Viper lineups for every map

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Jett cosplay

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Can you go down in rank (From Platinum to Gold for example)?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Hi guys I'm new to the game and I just wanna be clear about this aspect regarding ranking. Is it possible for me to go down from Platinum 1 to Gold 3 if let's say I get in a 10-game losing streak (lmao)? Or will I just be stuck at Platinum 3 with negative RR?

    submitted by /u/everythingsuckswhy
    [link] [comments]

    I made the reaver knife!!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    So you can actually clip through the window on Ascent...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Op ace + collat + full blind kill to finish, this round had it ALL

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Changing dpi but keeping the same sensitivity

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Currently I use 1600 dpi with a .35 in game sensitivity.I want to change to 800 dpi but I want the sensitivity to be the same. Dose anyone know how I can figure out my in game sensitivity when on 800 dpi .

    submitted by /u/Glad-Poet7650
    [link] [comments]

    A short guide on how to practice the classic.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Glitch pop in night market?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    So I really like that skin line and wanted to know if you can actually get it from the night market, like the glitch pop vandal for instance. I don't know if this kind of post has been made earlier but I can't find the answer to this anywhere else :(

    submitted by /u/FPSguylive
    [link] [comments]

    HELP, How Did I End Up In Immortal???

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    messing around with some files

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Gehenna Sweepers vs. GochuGaru

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    What just happened? Please help.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    So my brother plays on my PC ever since I stopped playing Valorant but I guess he did something fishy.. he updated his account's email to my work email. I received a message from Riot on my work email which went into the spam folder. He's denying it. When do you receive this message - "your Riot ID has been updated?" Sorry I'm just panicking. this is the message I received

    submitted by /u/peachyy97
    [link] [comments]

    KAY/O Ultimate GLITCH. NICE

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Why/How are the top players on the leaderboard not signed to pro teams?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    I don't follow the pro scene super closely in valorant, but I would expect the players ranked 1-10 to get offers or to already be on a team, but I don't see players like Horcus playing in pro matches. Am i missing something obvious?

    submitted by /u/how_to_not_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    when your Kay/o is not o/kay

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment