• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    VALORANT Would You Play A Valorant Storymode?

    VALORANT Would You Play A Valorant Storymode?


    Would You Play A Valorant Storymode?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    It's awfully odd to say because it is a FPS, which is a complete opposite to games like Minecraft: Story Mode (ig)

    It's also interesting to say that the developers have created lore and backgrounds to the game and agents, but not give the audience the full story

    What's Omen's name? How did these agents meet? Why are these Agents given these specific powers or technology? Who's the Agent with kids and family? Why cant we explore this parallel earth more and why is it so identical to this one?

    I would also like to coin the name VaLoreAnt, if they ever make it

    submitted by /u/Tomidnight
    [link] [comments]

    6 shots and a dream

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Valorant Character Chart - Offence & Defence Scale - Analysis Chart / Designed with Class Definitions

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/JtPpBdL.jpg

    Me and my friends created a chart for analysis. We want to know your thoughts about it. This chart is created with the definitions of the classes. Please do not consider some extraordinary situations.

    I am a boulder.

    submitted by /u/XbrM2
    [link] [comments]

    I discovered an absolutely broken gun mechanic! Needs a hotfix right now!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    New stinger/buldog burst meta

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Crosshair Collection

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Crosshair Collection

    I have collected some crosshairs. You can make your own crosshairs using these as a base to work on. Keep in mind that these crosshair were collected for 1080p gameplay. However, you can still benefit from these by building your own using the footprints.

    The configs are the captions for each crosshair.Index:

    O- OulinesIL- Inner LinesOL- Outerlines

    Note that outlines can just be preference so experiment as much as you want to find what suits you.

    I'll be adding more crosshairs in the comments as well since the limit is 20 pics.

    Feel free to add more configs in the comments.

    1220(Dot)

    IL 1144

    IL 1 1 10 2

    IL 1112

    IL 1131( A circle)

    IL 1163(Aproto special)

    IL 1173 OL1131 (Instagram Logo XD)

    IL 1124

    IL 1232 OL 1510 (Shuriken CH)

    IL 1232

    IL 1311 OL 1131

    IL 1312 OL 1170(maze)

    IL 1313 OL 0133

    IL 1313 OL 0133

    IL 1411 OL 1232(looks beautiful)

    IL 1413

    IL 1512 OL 1232

    IL 1523(thicc)

    O on IL 1312

    IL 1313 (Sinatraa special)

    submitted by /u/SnooHobbies6114
    [link] [comments]

    "That was their best? Pathetic." Viper Fanart :3

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/Pw4DGfD

    This piece was inspired by all my lurking Viper mains. Overall, I really loved making this piece and I am excited to make more. You can find more of my artwork on Twitter https://twitter.com/vile_jp. I hope you guys enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Vile_jp
    [link] [comments]

    Prime Vandal in Minecraft

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I did what I could with the blocks that Minecraft has. I used a already done draw created by NestiZ_YT.

    https://preview.redd.it/2l006n24aw861.png?width=1440&format=png&auto=webp&s=f42d7ef09e5d3705e7f6a6528982aecf287a3c4a

    submitted by /u/illoPridex
    [link] [comments]

    store size increase?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Does riot ever plan on increasing the amount of skins in the store. im tired of waiting months for certain skins to come in the store

    submitted by /u/hereforhentai002
    [link] [comments]

    You can show these bots freedom!!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    You can show these bots freedom!!

    So I was wondering if we can move these range bots outside of it's zone, and you can!

    Astra's got more powers than you think XD

    Bot looking out into the world questioning it's life

    submitted by /u/1Strange
    [link] [comments]

    Would love to see a "try in range" option in the buy menu.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    Its so many times now that I see gun skin , see its Tracer and sound examples and think it's great I'll get the skin. But after actually using it in game i realise the sound or the looks are really offputting (most recently the origin set. The sound hurts my ear waay too much)

    It'd be great if we could have a place in the range where we could test out skins available in store like run with it, inspect and actually fire it rather than watching a video of it . If not all maybe just allow us to test the main skin of the patch.

    What do you guys think

    submitted by /u/Pandas_can_scubadive
    [link] [comments]

    I am warming up in plat mmr to go play on my silver account and attempt to go rank up. Is this valorant match making system broken?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I literally can't get out of silver, even tho on another account I'm playing plats, top fragging and winning.

    submitted by /u/Ashamed-Influence-58
    [link] [comments]

    How often do you say "ez" in chat

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    How often do you say "ez" in the chatbox of the popular video game called Valorant - Never, only when you win, or every time?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SpawnKiII
    [link] [comments]

    Why do i have very confident and crispy aim in DM (and other gamemodes / just in general) but can't aim at people in ranked?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    My aim becomes very shaky and terrible the second i load into a match.My crosshair placement is very good (coming from 6k hours in cs), but when i see enemies in ranked it's like my hand starts "lagging" and becomes shaky. From smooth and precise tracking and flicking to choppy tracking and constantly over / under aiming and it just makes me whiff a lot.

    The reason im confused is because i quite literally never had this in any other game and not even in ranked for the longest time, but my brain kinda just clicked one day and i became terrible

    I queued lvl 6-10 faceit in cs and confidently shat on everyone 90% of the time with a solid 2kd average and 25 kills/map average. Same goes to Val ever since ive been playing up until maybe a month ago. now compare that to my last match in Val where i went 10-15 as reyna and i got all my kills in like 4 rounds against plat 3-dia 3s who are pretty much the equivelent of a lvl 5 faceit player in cs.. I literally got shat on like 8 rounds in a row because i missed easy shots.

    Valorant is the easier game to aim in compared to cs because of bigger hitboxes and slower movement (especially with the forced native res), but i somehow became significantly worse at it than cs and i don't know why.

    I do my warmup routine everytime before hopping into a match (no aimtrainers included because thats cringe).

    What do i do?

    submitted by /u/dude8885
    [link] [comments]

    What if Radianite Weapon Upgrades were toggle-able?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Hey guys, what do you think of weapon upgrades being toggle-able? I noticed that after I upgraded my knife I lost my favorite animation and I can't go back now. I think it would be cool if you could turn them on and off. I think it would also be less stressful to purchase since you wouldn't have to worry about losing an animation you might want to use.

    submitted by /u/sentrixs
    [link] [comments]

    This Post plant meta.. Is just overused at this point. Does anyone actually enjoy it? Curious.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    I don't blame you KJ/Viper/Brim/Sova mains one bit. Post plant has been meta for quite awhile, Even in beta it was being used to a degree. You are grinding, learning lineups and they give you the best post plant percentage to win. I get it, I do.

    Its been a meta in the game for so long that its just predictable and eye rolling at this point. Nothing is more demoralizing than seeing a viper orb on the bomb and her standing half way across the map throwing poison in the air like its Covid-19. by the time you get to her, then back the bomb, wait for the poison to go away. you legit have 0 time.

    Its a strat for sure, just it feels cheap.. Not the player just the design. Get ready for Re entry? Hit your Tab, if you see a Sova ult or brim Ult ready its already a GG for that round. Specially if they have 1 or 2 on the site.

    Kayo helps. He does, Just isn't enough. I seriously feel we need a meta shift. Unfortunately, I don't know what meta would work in replacement. But what I do know, its boring to watch and its even boring to play. I've done a few post plants when I am playing brim, its just not a earned round win. Thats how I feel anywys.

    I just know this post molly is just a Snoozefest and it needs to change.

    EDIT - What a blow up!, Guess I am not alone. The only 3 options I see that can work is

    1: (my idea) ability, or Shield. that can creates a temp zone and silences abilties. (Could rework kayo's knife that way)

    2: CSGO style, Smokes destroy Mollies. Only issue BRIM would be a 100% pick and post plant would still exist

    3: Sage slow orb stops Mollies <-- one of my fav options.

    submitted by /u/Datthen
    [link] [comments]

    Why are knife inspects stuck on spam animations instead of loops?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I feel like if you spammed the new sentinel knife it should loop in a circle. same with the other spinny skins. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Share6
    [link] [comments]

    For the end of the year tournament, Champions, the winning teqm should get their own skin on the shop like league of legends.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    In league of legends, the winner of worlds gets their own skin in the shop for a limited time. I think valorang could do the same thing. For example if sentinels win each player from sentinels could choose a gun for their skin. A nice finishing touch is the last kill animation featuring the name of the player that choose that gun. So if TenZ picked the Vandal has his skin, when you get the last kill of the round using TenZ's vandal, there would be a cool effect and Tenz's name somewhere.

    submitted by /u/PhonicsOW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment