• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    VALORANT Ability doesn't kill, now I'm convinced with that :)

    VALORANT Ability doesn't kill, now I'm convinced with that :)


    Ability doesn't kill, now I'm convinced with that :)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    first time playing and this is how im received

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Immortals getting deleted by Guardian one trick

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Sage Wall Ace

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    The Recon Butterfly Knife animations are awesome, but I feel like they look so much cooler at a slightly slower speed.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    SEN Diaper

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    I was messing around in the range and realized I could play the Mario bros. theme on the pipes lol

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    1 minute of my friends and I having fun in Valorant

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    the tightest defusing that is possible in valorant (0.01)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    5 Man Rush: 60% of the time it works every time...

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Greatest classic ace I've seen

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Who are the most powerful agents lore wise?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Who are the most powerful agents lorewise? It seems like it would be between Omen, Astra, and Yoru. Yoru can tear holes through reality. Astra can harness the energy of the cosmos. I think Omen can somewhat manipulate spacetime since he can teleport anywhere he wants.

    submitted by /u/InfiniteLovesReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Perfectly timed Reyna eye saved me from the op

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Very clean ace, under 3 seconds long from beginning to finish

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Win or fail?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    Bigbrain Sage Wall play

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    How I Solo Queued from Silver to Plat in 1 month!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    This act I started in silver 3. I played 9 or so games from July 18 - July 23, I started grinding August 4th. This month I've just been playing 5 or 6 hours a day. Whilst a lucky win streak would have been lovely, my progression was continuous with a series of wins and losses. I definitely see why pros say just play the game, after a month of gameplay the whole game just clicked. Although I'm only plat 1, pretty much every game I go against high plat diamond. I solo q'd to plat and now I duo q with my friend. So here are just some things I learned from my gameplay. Please feel free to correct any of my points I'm eager to learn.

    Tips for solo q:

    Learn good crosshair placement early on, a good way to practice is to see where your teammates are since you can see through walls.

    Don't flame your teammates

    Instead of thinking the whole game, play it out round by round.

    What's done is done, don't let tilt ruin your game, keep moving forward.

    Make plans for each round, giving comms such as "break the Sova dart mid" before the round starts really help.

    Just because you're not a duelist doesn't mean you don't swing and clear angles with your duelists(ex: pushing out a short on bind)

    If you're consistently performing badly, just stop.(I stop after 2 games where I perform badly, not losses)

    Ego peak tf out of every angle and pre-fire, it really helps with confidence and taking fights when you're starting out.

    Don't do that thing where you walk all the way from another site when your team has already planted, just run for the love of god.

    Learn to trade people, don't walk away when your teammate is watching an angle.

    If someone gives you a tip or asks you to do something, don't be a baby, be a team player.

    And finally a decent player who keeps a positive attitude and lifts the team is far better than a toxic player who carries and puts down their team.

    Vod Review to catch your mistakes.

    Please let me know if these tips helped you or if you have anything to add. Any feedback is much obliged. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/fxryyy
    [link] [comments]

    Probably my best flick I've ever hit! Currently ranked Silver 3

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    I live for this.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    I live for this.

    My team was amazing. We were communicating and rolling them every round. People like this just boost your confidence and you end up smacking them even harder haha.

    https://preview.redd.it/bt1gink8m3k71.png?width=474&format=png&auto=webp&s=e508427bbdcbbcf7331a370867e61154c4af7d24

    By 'lcuk' I think he meant luck.

    submitted by /u/_bonko_
    [link] [comments]

    Ever flicked on someone you only saw for a couple of frames?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    play of a life time 1v5 ace clutch in 18 seconds

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Viper: welcome to my world! (my first digital art)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Viper: welcome to my world! (my first digital art)

    I made my first digital drawing a few weeks ago and it was, welp none other than viper, thought people might appreciate it here. I ll be uploading more as well!

    https://preview.redd.it/fz6zrsj1w1k71.jpg?width=1500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c89d3e580678e488580ce5468740a1670b95e0ad

    submitted by /u/Shreddersmith2001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment