• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    VALORANT Found a new one-way. Idk if anyone ever saw this before

    VALORANT Found a new one-way. Idk if anyone ever saw this before


    Found a new one-way. Idk if anyone ever saw this before

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    We should be able to pick the agent we want on Escalation and Deathmatch and I'll tell you why

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    Let me start saying: there is no reason at all for Riot to not let us pick our agents on those two modes. Those modes are mostly gunplay based and having double agents is not a big deal.

    Some people can't play without the agents they are used to and that affects the gameplay, it's the footstep sound, the voicelines, some people are really used to their mains and they can't play without them.

    And the most important point: the hands. I, for example, can't play if i'm not looking at a feminine hand holding the gun. It's something I can't divert my attention, it must be feminine hands holding the gun, otherwise I can't concentrate and I feel no joy playing this game.

    Also, I forgot to tell, my name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

    submitted by /u/htmlrulezduds
    [link] [comments]

    dapr discovers new angle + explanation

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    I drew Brimstone since i rarely see fanart of him :D

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    I drew Brimstone since i rarely see fanart of him :D

    so its very rare that i come across fanart of Brimstone, and i think he's a pretty cool character, so i thought i'd draw fanart of him

    hopefully you guys like it, and especially the Brimstone mains, hopefully i did justice to your favourite agent :D

    https://preview.redd.it/vbvl11rm8yj71.jpg?width=4169&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4e8b46df338955777b7203619d314eb3c31894d3

    submitted by /u/pops_dops
    [link] [comments]

    Sage art

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Sage art

    Hi! This is my third time drawing Sage and i thought i should share it too. I hope you like it!

    Thank you lovely people for the awards!

    Let me know if you re curious about the other 2 artworks :)

    submitted by /u/Laurique
    [link] [comments]

    A riot developer gave me a fist bump gun buddy for playing unrated

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    I solo queued unrated today cause why not and I got into a game where 4 players had mic's and we had an amazing time laughing,talking,winning,doing comms, and after the game I added all of them and the omen on our team sent me a message saying he's a dev on lunch break and he gave me a riot gun buddy because he gave me 1 of the best unrated experiences ever, I didn't believe him until we checked our inventory and saw the buddy and I lost my shit what a great guy 👍

    submitted by /u/Keenancs
    [link] [comments]

    I would buy more skins if I could buy the right amount of Valorant Points.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    It goes like this:

    See a skin I want. Go to buy Valorant Points. Get infuriated by the pricing model. Don't buy the skin out of principle.

    Just let me buy the points I need. Or make all the skin prices a multiple of 100 and let me buy multiple packs of 100 points. I'd even do that at a slightly inflated price.

    submitted by /u/StBlaize
    [link] [comments]

    My sister hand made me the Recon Balisong since I couldn't buy it in game!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    My sister hand made me the Recon Balisong since I couldn't buy it in game!

    Time to learn spinny spin spin tricks! I've posted more of her art work on my profile :)

    https://preview.redd.it/z8ofknq9iwj71.jpg?width=794&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b87b7166789db2613658919bb13790b2d2790eac

    submitted by /u/WillofDAce
    [link] [comments]

    Breeze Recon Dart for Cave Info

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Night market should have more cards

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    I think the night market should either have more cards so you have a higher chance of getting the skin you want, or have it so u get bundles from the cards. Because right now its one in a million that you get the skins you want, and not even so much cheaper. In League of legends it was different tho, because you 100% got skins to champs you have played a lot.

    submitted by /u/GINGA271
    [link] [comments]

    Ask VALORANT - August 27

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Sova x KillJoy Art

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Sova x KillJoy Art

    I asked a friend of mine for a Valorant art, I think he did a very good job! Thought i would share it here.

    https://preview.redd.it/cce2eyedmxj71.jpg?width=996&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9044093b4fa5ed6b460cb048ed9034d9d77ac002

    submitted by /u/pukassein
    [link] [comments]

    Did valorant change graphics???

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    I noticed that for example viper's smoke and Kay/o knife changed in how they look, is that new?? and what other agents are affected??

    submitted by /u/theniceguywastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Is the “GF buff” actually real? I conducted a statistical analysis of pro VALORANT players to find out the truth.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Introduction: Since the inception of the VALORANT competitive scene, many casual and professional players alike have fantasized of the so-called "GF buff". The underlying theory, broadly stated, posits that players with significant others receive a "buff", characterized by a distinct mastery of the game and heightened competitive prowess. Rumour has it that many of the top performing pro players enjoy their success in part due to the benefits of this legendary buff. The GF buff has thus become the primary rationale by which VALORANT players on Twitter engage in increasingly desperate acts of courtship. But is the rationale behind these efforts substantiated? As a single and hardstuck gold grad student with too much time on their hands, I set out to find the truth.

    Hypothesis: VALORANT pros with girlfriends perform better than their single counterparts

    Methods: The NA Champions Tour Stage 3 – Challengers 1 event was the primarily focus of this study due to its relative recency and diverse set of players/teams. Player stats from the round of 32 onwards were obtained from vlr.gg, and R scripts were used to extract each player's Twitter handle from their player page. Next, all tweets since the start of 2021 were obtained for each player and assessed for known indicators of the GF buff, including phases "my gf" and "national gf day". This approach successfully assigned the GF buff to players including TenZ, Hiko, and others. It also occasionally gave false positives, including WARDELL, who is well known within the competitive community to be single. These cases were subsequently corrected manually.

    Results: Summary of the data is available here and raw numbers are here. The resulting statistics were filtered for players who played at least 40 rounds (average game is 13-7, about two full matches). Out of the 95 players analyzed, roughly a quarter (24) had the GF buff. Eight key statistics, including ACS, KD, ADR, KPR, APR, FKPR, and FDPR, and HS%, were compared between players with and without the buff. Interestingly, players with the GF buff displayed higher median values for all categories except ACS and FDPR. **Remarkably, however, there was NO statistically significant difference in any metric between the two groups**.

    Conclusion: Statistical analysis does not support the existence of the "GF buff" at NA Champions Tour Stage 3 – Challengers 1. There is insufficient evidence to claim that VALORANT pros with girlfriends perform better than their single counterparts. The current practice of attributing wins and losses to the GF buff should be re-evaluated within the competitive environment. Whether these findings translate from the professional scene to the casual audience remains to be evaluated.

    submitted by /u/fork-head
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for holding angles that helped me rank up and stop being hard stuck

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I used to struggle a lot with my positioning and my ability to hold angles and anchor sites. But I've been playing a lot more and been actively trying to learn and improve and here are some of the things that have helped me a lot!

    I always found that there was a lot to think about when holding an angle but the more I played and experienced, then the more instinctive my reactions became. So to manage expectations, these tips won't make you the best player, but they will be the starting ground for improvement so you know what you should be thinking about.

    1. Positioning: The positioning of you while holding angles is very important. Holding closer to the cover you're behind or holding further away will affect the enemy's visibility and ability to hit you. Also, you should mix your positioning up. You'll become really predictable if you always hold the same place.

    2. Open Angles vs Closed Angles: Something that I really stress though is the difference between open and closed angles and when to use each one. Open angles will allow you to reposition a lot easier, whereas closed angles will be much harder to survive in if your position is known but allow for good trigger discipline plays. There are different situations where you want to be using each one. If you're holding a flank, then maybe a closed angle will be good since you usually won't have to deal with more than 1 flanker which will mitigate your risk. Or if you know that you can win your aim duels, then an open angle while holding site can be good for getting that opening pick and much earlier info.

    3. Utilising Off Angles: Off angles are also very important and are very situational. Anywhere can be an off angle if you play it correctly. An off angle can pretty much be anywhere. That's why when you're watching pro matches, you see them clear literally everything, so they aren't caught off guard. But these are really good at getting easy picks when maybe they know your position and you just change it up slightly, so they aren't preaiming you straight away.

    4. Repositioning: Now the most important part of holding angles is your ability to reposition off of your first contact. If you can reposition, then it increases your ability to survive which gives your team time to rotate and also keeps the enemies occupied on you and your position. This is something that really helped me stay alive longer during rounds and help me get multi kill rounds since I wasn't just getting one and being immediately traded.

    5. Holding Tight vs Holding Wide: You then also have different situations for when you should be holding wide angles or tights angles. Holding wide is good for when you know that the enemy usually wide swings a particular angle or for when they're running, that way you don't have to flick and readjust your crosshair as much. Then holding tight is good for when the enemy is walking up and you don't hear anything. As soon as you see something they'll be slow enough for you to react much easier.

    6. Timing: Then there's also how you should time your peeks when necessary. Sometimes when you're holding, the enemy team will know your position and you're definitely going to get checked. What you can do to counter this is once you hear them running up and getting closer, you reposition slightly and peek into them and catch them off guard.

    Knowing all this helped me think about how I would play more and once I had more games under my belt and built up my gamesense, all of this was just natural to me. Obviously, everything is situational and sometimes doing some of these won't be the best thing to do. But it's more about being aware of all of it and knowing what situations would require you to do certain things. I talk about it in a lot more detail in my video if you wanna give that a watch!

    https://youtu.be/eEErcRqeutg

    Hopefully this helps you out as much as it helped me!

    submitted by /u/Tyznips
    [link] [comments]

    this wall is wallbangable even though it probably shouldn't be

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Hey, anyone got a mic? 3 yups! Silence for the entire game.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Right up until at the end when they start blaming everyone for the loss. I made calls every round to silence only to be told I talk to much at the very end. Seriously guys...wtf is wrong with you?

    submitted by /u/Name818
    [link] [comments]

    UNPOPULAR OPINION: The Sova shock dart into the sky on the spike “big brain play” isn’t good.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    I'm aware that I'm very much gonna get flamed for this, but here goes nothing.

    Yes, it was really cool and incredible the first few times around, but I personally don't think it's that impressive or cool anymore. Sure, it only works once in a blue moon and takes luck so if it hits, it's amazing, but the amount of brainless Sovas I get in comp who attempt this "1000 IQ play" literally every time we plant instead of just playing post plant from a safe spot (you don't need lineups to do that) is really baffling. I don't think Sovas should waste two really valuable darts on a CHANCE at a defuse denial rather than going for a safer and easier line-of-sight dart.

    submitted by /u/EtherealBoone
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion: Icebox is the best map in the game

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    It has a good mix of long and short angles, lots of outplay potential and requires good utility use to take map control.

    submitted by /u/xMrMan117x
    [link] [comments]

    your high risk low reward lineup of the day (B-site Haven)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Is this just me or when you play an agent that you never use, your basic playing ability goes out the window?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    solo queue team needed smokes and asked me to play brim (i usually main sova) and during the game i felt completely off. I was so distracted by the abilities that i pretty much forgot how to play strategically lol.

    it was so confusing i forgot about movement and when/where to peak and everything. All of which was effecting my aim too. felt like i had gotten a concussion and had lost motor-functions or something ..

    think i went 2-13 that game lol

    anybody else experience this?

    submitted by /u/important-coffee
    [link] [comments]

    How can I increase my headshot rate

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    How can I increase my headshot rate

    So I have been playing valorant and previously csgo for the last 5 years and ever since my move to valorant in the beta I have had a relatively low headshot rate compared to the people at my rank, does anyone have any tips and tricks to improve. I will say I do spray too much and crouch early in my spray so I am also going to try to fix that.

    https://preview.redd.it/dxskw2s5hyj71.png?width=285&format=png&auto=webp&s=69cc66c4f84462f49e72764fffc2c83d9fe88aa3

    submitted by /u/AJLBomber
    [link] [comments]

    Is there always one or two players wrecking the entire other team?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    New player started a few days ago and most games there's one player who finishes the game with almost 30 kills. I've had what felt like a fair game a few times but more often than not it's completely one sided with one player carrying the entire team

    submitted by /u/BigSausageSenpaii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment