• Breaking News

    Monday, August 30, 2021

    VALORANT Map coordinates?

    VALORANT Map coordinates?


    Map coordinates?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm new to playing Valorant.

    I hear my teammates saying 112, 135 and the likes.

    I think they are map coordinates to know where the enemies are.

    Where can I see them in settings/options? I can't find any YT videos about it.

    Thank you for the help :D

    submitted by /u/hbhbhb1012
    [link] [comments]

    New agent teaser?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    What is with the abuse/expectations of Sage?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    This doesn't happen all of the time but frequently enough it made me stop picking her despite liking being the healer once in awhile. But basically whenever I play Sage I feel like most of the team is barking at me the whole time. They keep commanding me to do this or that without actually taking all angles into consideration.

    One big example that happens a lot is having teammates yelling at you to heal them, when we are getting shot at from multiple angles. I will be trying to get to a corner to do my work, but because they keep literally screaming at me to heal them I try to quickly to shut them up, then we both get shot and die because it wasn't the appropriate time, and they still blame me.

    Or my favorite is when i am getting yelled at to heal someone who is literally across the map from me.

    I just feel like everyone puts too many expectations on Sage to keep the team at 100% health and to completely disregard everything going on to do so. Not to mention your healing has to recharge. Like people will watch me heal someone else then ask me to heal them. Like oh yeah, let me just time travel and charge up lol

    Idk maybe because I am new and with newer players who don't understand you need to secure the position you are in before doing a time consuming action. It annoys me people put their lack of skill and know how on the shoulders of others.

    submitted by /u/peachysupreme
    [link] [comments]

    Mic activating during loading screen before choosing characters

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    I don't seem to find anyone else talking about this, but I noticed that for a while now, sometimes when I am in the loading screen before the character choosing screen, I will be able to hear someone talking even when they have not been pressing their push to talk button.

    My friends have also noticed the same thing. Sometimes when I am talking to them on discord, they will say that they heard me for a second in game and vice versa. While in discord I have voice activation, and on valorant it is binded to a key, so i am sure that i am not pressing a button.

    EDIT: Thanks to everyone responding! Glad I could create a thread that talks about this problem (since I couldn't find any thread about this bug). Hopefully rito will fix soon, as it is kind of a breach to privacy.

    submitted by /u/dinodinosaurdine
    [link] [comments]

    rare voiclines of characters

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    are these voicelines real? cant find proof of the last one.

    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJ31ESXX/

    for people who dont have tiktok or it is banned.

    https://reddit.com/link/pehxom/video/4nksbz8m2ik71/player

    submitted by /u/DatJewishBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Random facts about Valorant that might be useful.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    1.Sova was initially concieved as a female character.

    2,Raze's nade, Kay/o's molly, Breach's aftershock, Brim's ult and his molly, Sova's shockdart , Phoenix's molly, Viper's molly, and Kj's Nano swarm all deal 1/3 damage to allies.

    3.Kay in scramble means the letter K, so his name also stands for k/o.

    4.Phoenix's wall does more overall damage the closer you are to him.

    5.Walking across Sage's slow orbs gives off a sound cue.

    6.Viper's wall does 30 instant decay.

    7.Being vulnerable makes you take double damage.

    8.Being in the middle of Phoenix's molly does more overall damage.

    9.Phoenix's molly and wall combined heals 100 health.

    10.Yoru's name stands for night in Japanese.

    11.Omen is not called Fred.

    12.Brim's stim beacon adds 15% fire pace.

    13.Kay/o's suppression blade cancels Sova's ult entirely.

    14.Raze's satchel does 600 damage to objects.

    15.Viper's pit lasts 15 seconds after she leaves.

    16.The smoke created after taking back Astra's stars lasts 1 second.

    Anyway, that's it-you can add more down below in the comments.

    submitted by /u/hollymeow925
    [link] [comments]

    Viper Vison Glitch

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Riot to make it ‘a little easier’ to climb VALORANT’s ranked ladder next act

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Made a riot fist bump keychain

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Made a riot fist bump keychain

    First time trying out fusion 360 and decided to make the riot fist bump gun buddy. Since I can't get it in-game, I figured I might as well have it in real life!

    I've posted the model link below for anyone who wants to make it themselves, enjoy!

    https://preview.redd.it/s6s80bp4ojk71.jpg?width=3464&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bb252a77f47f8cdb5d5845a5db4b84f907cbc27d

    submitted by /u/Knife_Birb
    [link] [comments]

    An idea to improve Sage

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    As Sage you have 2 ways(besides your teammates calling out where they died) to check where your teammates died:

    1. Checking for "x" on the mini map.
    2. Pressing yout ULT button, and if the corpse is near by, youll see it through the wall.

    Neither of them show you which agent those corpses belong to.

    My suggestion is to add that when you press your ULT button, the "x" on the map will switch to grey pictures of those agents that died there. That way you can quickly know where to find the agent that you need for that particular situation, instead of running around wasting time searching for him.

    Just something i thought of after mainly playing with her.

    submitted by /u/Purple-Grape-8457
    [link] [comments]

    Invisible mode

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Hey, I've been thinking it and I don't know why there is no invisible mode in Riot Games (at least Valorant and LoL). I really appreciate the feature to be able to switch between online, idle and disconnected, just like in many other multiplayer games or discord. It's a really useful function when you want to play alone and you don't want everyone to request you joining your group or you have more than one group of friends playing Valorant and all of them want you to play with them. What's more, it is uncomfortable to meet that people and they ask you why you don't play with them.

    I asked myself why they do not add that feature, because I don't think it's a really complex one so I tried to find a reason why they do not add it and I haven't found one. What do you think? Should they add it? Do you find any reason why they do not do it?

    I want to see reddit's opinions 👀

    PS: sorry for my English hope it was easy to understand

    submitted by /u/TheFasterGame
    [link] [comments]

    Stop being toxic about ranks.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    The one thing I've noticed about this sub is that people are EXTREMELY toxic about ranks. The amount of times I've seen someone be called a "shitty bronze/iron" for complaining about something or just sharing their opinion is ridiculous. Just because someone is worse than you doesn't mean you have to shit on them.
    I just barely started playing last episode and was originally placed Iron 3 but I just recently hit Gold 2 and I'm really happy about it. I grind a lot and do my best to keep getting better so just because someone may be worse than you doesn't mean you cant be happy for their success'.

    Shoutout to everyone below Diamond who try's their best!

    submitted by /u/Ecattocs
    [link] [comments]

    why arent there more dynamic crosshair colors?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    I get that importing an entire colour picker into valorant is stupid but here me out.

    even just simple colors like blue, black, orange etc, arent an option. I understand they wouldnt be the most picked options for colour but on certain maps where there isnt terrain around the edges (breeze) the cyan crosshair fits really into the background, i understand you can just use outlines (and i do) but why should i compromise for their lack of colour selection?

    Sorry that this seems a bit aggressive, i just think its silly that theres a yellow green, a green yellow, which look almost identical to their yellow and green counterparts, and yet no solid blue or orange.

    edit: Also the radiante boxes used to be orange, but as a design decision valorant ultimately made them green, which also very easily blends in with the cyan crosshair while the orange boxes were literally on the opposite side of the colour wheel.

    submitted by /u/HanimeAddict768
    [link] [comments]

    How to play OMEN in IMMORTAL *with notes* *educational*

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Will we get skin trade feature in VALORANT?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I was thinking it would be cool if we get a p2p skin trade feature in VALORANT,so that we can trade the skins which we are bored of

    submitted by /u/Jagrit_Thapar
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video showing how much damage mollies do

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    1:1 normal sens to scoped sens?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    i use 0.5 as my sensitivity, if i want it to go the same distance when scoped in as my normal sens on the marshal, what do i need to put it on?

    submitted by /u/MichoLP
    [link] [comments]

    What penelties do throwers get?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    basically I met 3 throwers (probably trio q) purposefully throwing to Derank and they will probably continue till they get it. I reported them and so i was wondering what penelties there are for them? He also kept trash talking and giving racial slurs. In my opinion people like this should get a IP ban for at least 5 months

    submitted by /u/Pitiful-Welder-8403
    [link] [comments]

    What's a important step from swaping from CSGO to VALORANT?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    What are the big diff. I feel myself that the hitboxes in Valorant are way smaller and harder to see and there is more utility and spraying seems impossible. I have around 3,5k hours in csgo and my highest rank was supreme. So could anyone with more experience in valorant give me some good tips?

    Edit: Thank you all for such honest tips <3 I wish I had you in ranked :3

    submitted by /u/WolfyZzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a new player

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm a regular Tarkov player and now I want to try this game but I'm very confused about all the skills and roles in the team. Could you give me some advice for someone who has just started, he does not have aim problems but he is super lost with everything else.

    Sorry if there is any inconsistency in the message, I do not have a very high level of English. Greetings to all ^^

    submitted by /u/PEPEntakill
    [link] [comments]

    Wishful thinking for Stinger skins

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    I really do hope that Riot would add another premium skin for the stinger, only having sovereign is nice and all but I would like more cool options, such as the custom made singularity stinger post. Hell there's a ton of guardian skins even tho not many people like to use the guardian. So I do pray if a stinger skin comes out it's gonna be along the lines of sovereign, reaver, or singularity.

    Edit: I know its not the best/preferred eco gun, but to me it does the job and I feel like it deserves a nice skin that has effects, and same with the bulldog.

    submitted by /u/Kaizhur262
    [link] [comments]

    Will Reaver get release again?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I unfortunately missed out on the reaver bundle last time it came out and was wondering if it would come out again? Or even something similar with a purple type of theme.

    submitted by /u/TrippieZX
    [link] [comments]

    pick the duelist u love the most

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I know some of you don't play duelists but you can pick anyway so let's see.. I'm a reyna fan and will always be a reyna fan💜

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ordinary_Hospital_96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment