• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    VALORANT VALORANT 3.03 Bug Megathread

    VALORANT VALORANT 3.03 Bug Megathread


    VALORANT 3.03 Bug Megathread

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Greetings Agents!

    New patch, new Bug mega. To avoid bugs report cluttering the subreddit and/or going unnoticed we will get a single Megathread which will be posted today and after every patch so that you guys can report the various issues in one place. This allows Riot to easily keep track of the bugs by providing a central hub and also allows other users to confirm that they might have encountered.

    Patch notes 3.03

    Prerequisites to be noted before reporting a bug


    1. A bug will ideally be accompanied with a screenshot or a video. This provides credibility to your report.
    2. Steps to recreate the bugs should be submitted if possible. This helps Rioters recreate the bug and helps them find the cause behind it.

    Format when reporting a bug: When reporting a bug, please provide as much information as you can about your computer.

    Region: The region you're playing in when you encountered the bug

    Type of Bug: Client Bug, In Game Bug, etc.

    Description: Describe what was the bug that occurred.

    Video / Screenshot: Insert screenshot (F12 in game) or Video of the bug occurring.

    Steps to reproduce: Provide the steps necessary if someone else had to reproduce the bug.

    Expected result: What should have been the result when you follow the steps mentioned above.

    Observed result: What was the result you obtained when you followed the steps mentioned above?

    Reproduction rate: If you try to recreate the bug how successful are you in causing it to occur? (1/10 : Occurs once every 10 tries, 5/10 : Occurs 5 times out of 10, 10/10 : Happens every single time)

    System specs: Processor, Video card, Ram, HDD/SSD, everything you can provide, even drivers.


    Example Bug:

    Region: EU

    Type of Bug: Matchmaking

    Description: Matchmaking doesn't work properly

    Insert Video / Screenshot of the incident

    Reproduction rate: 10/10 (happened 10 out of 10 times)

    Steps to reproduce: Try to launch a game

    Expected result: Match starting

    Observed result: Getting stuck in infinite queue

    System Specs: Intel i5 Processor, Windows 7, Nvidia Graphics card (insert model number) etc.


    If you don't know how to format comments on Reddit click here


    - **Region:** - **Type of Bug:** - **Description:** - **Video / Screenshot:** - **Steps to reproduce:** - **Expected result:** - **Observed result:** - **Reproduction rate:** - **System specs:** 

    Copy paste the above code and fill in your details.


    From this Megathread the list of bugs will not be summarized and put up in the main body of the thread, however note that many Rioters are going through every single comment so don't worry if you post the 1500th or 3000th comment, every reply will be read over the next few days.

    submitted by /u/Kappaftw
    [link] [comments]

    First drawing with ipad (Omen and Kayo mix and then animated) Feedback appreciated!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    VALORANT Patch Notes 3.03

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    this onetap is beautiful (LPL pro league)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Let knife kill have two ult points.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    At this time, there is no reason to try to get the knife kill unless your bullet is gone.

    and in other situations, trying knife kill has only risk because you can just shoot them.

    but in csgo, if you get the knife kill, you will earn more money with it.

    so if there is an advantage, people and also pros will try to get knife kills more and its going to be interesting for sure.

    sorry for my bad English skill.

    submitted by /u/opabinia123
    [link] [comments]

    My viper lineups worked!!!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I'm sorry if this is cringe but like I'm an iron player, and I don't even main viper. And I watched a bunch of lineups the other day and practiced all day in customs and it was harder since I play on low graphics and didn't even know where the "darker patch of grass" was. I ended up having to shoot a billion times and figuring it out.

    AND I TRIED THEM OUT IN MATCH TODAY AND IT WORKEDDDDDD!!!!! LIKE IT WORKEDDDDDDD. I CLUTCHED A 1 v 4 AND I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY. and even the enemy team congratulated me.

    I know this is like extremely small and I'm probably overreacting but I cannot express in words just how happy I am. IT MADE MY WHOLE DAY. and my friend in party ( who's plat lmao, we were playing unrated though ofc ) even told me that I did really good. AND I'M JUST SOOOO HAPPY.

    He sees me whiffing shots and doing the most dumbest of things all the time and it just made me so happy he saw me actually do well for once. :) and I did other lineups and they all landed, too. :))))) I might actually just switch mains.

    GAHHHH. I'M JUST SO SO SO HAPPY.

    submitted by /u/-confessing
    [link] [comments]

    Do valorant players stay toxic through the ranks?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    I'm in bronze 3 rn slowly improving and just had a game that has turned me off the game for a while where a team was yelling and top frag and throwing rounds. Does that kind of thing get better when the ranks get higher, or do the racial slurs and such get worse. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Yonked_
    [link] [comments]

    Why are people taking Run and Gun as an excuse?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    I really don't get, why people are complaining about Run and Gunning.

    Yes, there are times where the enemy kills you with a Vandal while moving from long ranges like 30-35m away, and that's just unlucky, don't get me wrong.

    But so many people in my games, just take it as an excuse for why themselves are in a bad position, or just don't play for gun advantage.

    What is wrong with being in a 5-10m radius and swinging around a corner, prefiring an angle with a spectre or a phantom?

    It's like their most effective range, why wouldn't you be allowed to move, even with the Vandal?

    Please, if you're one of those people complaining about run and gun, think twice to why you died: was it really because the enemy was "just lucky" or was it because the enemy took advantage of your playstyle?

    submitted by /u/cuZImAura
    [link] [comments]

    I lost 22 Games in a row, is there something wrong with Valorant matchmaking?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Lurking - What is it Really? And how is it Different from Faking a Site?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    I was asked this question not too long ago from a friend of mine following a custom 5v5 Unrated Game on Breeze. It was a close game of 13-11 with a Victory on my end. We all had fun. My friend after we got done playing the match then asked me - What is Lurking? And why were you so confident to play alone without your team?

    Although he was unaware, I was playing with my team throughout the entire game, just not in the way that most people in soloqueue would expect. This is the same 5 stack I play competitive with, and this strategy has always helped us secure rounds as both an Omen main and making sure I have my Ultimate in place in case I do need to regroup with my team.

    I'm going to start by Clarifying what Lurking ISN'T: - Lurking is NOT peeking mid while your team pushes a site to try and take down the Op that watches mid. This is contesting, and it can be detrimental to the team if not played smart. - Lurking is NOT refusing to communicate with your team what you've seen or heard because you "Want the pick" - Lurking is NOT hiding in a corner and waiting for an enemy to push from some angle that never gets pushed while your entire team dies on site.

    So if none of these are Lurking, what is? Here's how I see it: - Lurking IS sitting in a hidden area where you can both see and hear potential pushes in likely rotation areas. (E.g Mid Split, Cubby on left side of mid in front of Market[Not Mail, before somebody says it]) - Lurking IS calling out what you see and hear to your team mates. Any information can help them prepare for what could potentially make a winning round a lost one. - Lurking IS covering areas that may give away flanks from the enemy team (AND getting free picks if it's safe and not risky on your end)

    Understanding what's safe during a lurk and what isn't is also important, as this can change it from being a 5v4 or 5v3 in your favor to a 4v5 in the enemy's favor:

    • Trigger Discipline: Your ear is your best weapon when lurking, it will tell you how many enemies are rotating, which agent they are, and even if they have their gun out (I can tell which footsteps are Kay/O's, Breach's, Or if it's one of the female agents, being aware of common enemy positions is important.)
    • Picking the First Guy you See: This is a no, especially if you hear multiple footsteps.
    • Make your Decisions with confidence: Although beneficial, your team WILL need you to regroup in some form or flank if you chose not to get picks yet. Every second counts, and being indecisive can get your team mates killed.

    Although mainly a Lurking post, some of these tips can apply in other ways too. I hope this has been helpful!

    Signed,

    Some Annoying, But Kind, Omen Main

    submitted by /u/iiSparta
    [link] [comments]

    I hit immortal!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    I hit immortal!

    After being stuck in diamond for 3 acts I finally reached immortal by solo queuing. It was a real pain but tonight I had pretty good teammates. GGs :0

    https://preview.redd.it/hszj5l5rrhg71.png?width=1561&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c2a1dbd311b24f36a83e9bc80c491824174aa7f

    submitted by /u/Internal_Self_7188
    [link] [comments]

    I saw a friend play Brimstone with the Celeste Fan Skin and this is all I could think

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Jump on top of the bomb C box on Haven with all agents (use macro for crouch spam)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Can the "Report" button not be right next to the "Add Friend" button?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Like I don't want to be tilted at a toxic enemy, the game ends and I right click on his name and instead of "Report", I accidentally click "Add Friend".

    I've got a few ideas that could fix this.

    1. The report button is in red color.
    2. A line seperating "Add Friend" and "Report".
    3. A "confirm" button when you click Add Friends.

    This is not a major issue, but it just annoys people (like me) now and then, like I don't want people to think I'm a weirdo after I argue with someone and then add them afterwards, I just wanted to report them.

    submitted by /u/EliteShooter1599
    [link] [comments]

    Concept of new bindings for valorant!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    After being done with blizzard and OW I want somebody like Valorant, is it a good time to start?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    I played valorant with my buds when the beta was out. It was low key fun. But the I got into OW and now want to join back.

    How the health of this game this currently?

    submitted by /u/CodineDreams
    [link] [comments]

    My ban and Restrictions baffled me

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Let me begin by saying that I am confused, frustrated and baffled by the past events.
    I would like to hear your oppinion and discuss what has happened.
    I consider myself to be a pretty nice guy, I'm not 'toxic' I stick to the rules and I help there where I need to. I never bully, yell, call names or am rude to people. I am however quite verbal and I love the communication aspect of the game, not perse the game itself.

    I recently got a 7 day coms ban, which shocked and puzzled me. This also isn't my first but my second ban. Via the ticketing service, my first ban didn't get explained, they pretty much just told me to deal with it. I was confused at the time but they just couldn't help me. However this time they were so nice to explain why I got the second ban.

    Please have a look at the reason why they banned me; https://i.imgur.com/YgVSPZD.png

    They gave me a 7-day coms ban for this and aren't eleborating further. Now I would like to know, is it me? Am I really reading the rules wrong and is this worth banning/reporting over? Is using the word shit against the rules? Should it be bannable? Should the Report screen be updated to included cussing etc? I am not here to validate my ban, they decided it so so it must be so, although I would like to know if this should be a bannable offence or if RIOT should change their report system.

    No where in the Report screen does it say so. I think context is also quite important and how the response of a player is used, but as far as I can tell I never directed any negativity towards a player but I would love to hear your opinion and openly discus the subject.

    submitted by /u/Torbax
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant Battlepass Extension

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Just looked in my battlepass and it looks as if it has been extended by about 15 days, It was at 13 now it is at 28. Is this a visual bug or for real?

    submitted by /u/WyattDT04
    [link] [comments]

    Skye With a Marshal Splashart/Fanart | Available on Wallpaper engine | Any feedback, constructive or otherwise is appreciated :)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Valorant new sniper crosshair

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Valorant new sniper crosshair

    They should make the scoped operator like csgo and so if you move your lines blur if you want no dot on your scope.

    https://preview.redd.it/1vginc54ykg71.png?width=1306&format=png&auto=webp&s=19d8cf7826e31a595f40d0e794bc038b063af5cf

    submitted by /u/ItzS1ick
    [link] [comments]

    Just downloaded the game. Am I going to get destroyed by high level players?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    I have no idea how the game works and will start to learn. Is there any noob-friendly system built in to help us?

    submitted by /u/xeni44
    [link] [comments]

    I installed valorant yesterday and the community I’ve interacted with has been interesting so far

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    So I watched people play it and it seemed like fun and I wanted to give it a try. I knew some names of place and some of the gun but my actual knowledge is pretty bad and my gameplay is god awful. Like I got 5 kills one game and felt incredibly proud levels of bad. I've played 5 games of casual and my teammates made sure to let me know how bad I was every single game, some going as far as saying I must have some physical or mental issues making me play so bad. And every single time I tell them I installed that day and their entire attitude shifts from "this girl sucks" to "protect and encourage". The same people suggesting I'm disabled were cheering cause I managed to defuse the spike while everyone else got the kills. It's been very fun to experience and I know it won't last forever but for now it's just good to know that I'm doing my best and that's enough for some people

    submitted by /u/mcdarvarian
    [link] [comments]

    Back seat gamer? TOO much chatter Comms? You are probably unaware its happening.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Some people need to learn the difference between giving information and being helpful while not being a backseat gamer or constantly on the Comms in the middle of a fight. It's annoying for the guy playing having someone in your ear. If you need the info thats different I get it. Sometimes no clue... but man, let the people play.

    Almost everyone I know doesn't intentionally back seat game. they are just so into it they don't even realize. Even myself...I sometimes catch myself.

    Give everyone the information you have and let the players decide what to do with that information. It's that simple. Not much more to it than that TBH. Hand over the information to the players that are alive and let them make a play with it. Nothing worst than being in a gunfight and you have the devil in your ear telling you how to play. It just creates unrest in your play.

    Just try and keep it in mind and you will see a night and day difference.

    submitted by /u/Datthen
    [link] [comments]

    Icebox heavily affected after the recent patch?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Shooting threw radianite boxes are now possible with high penetration guns (i.e. odin, op, sheriff) at any angle... so this makes planting harder especially on Icebox b site and on A site under ropes next to the boxes... thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LordGamingOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment