• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    VALORANT VALORANT 3.04 Bug Megathread

    VALORANT VALORANT 3.04 Bug Megathread


    VALORANT 3.04 Bug Megathread

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Greetings Agents!

    New patch, new Bug mega. To avoid bugs report cluttering the subreddit and/or going unnoticed we will get a single Megathread which will be posted today and after every patch so that you guys can report the various issues in one place. This allows Riot to easily keep track of the bugs by providing a central hub and also allows other users to confirm that they might have encountered.

    Patch notes 3.04

    Prerequisites to be noted before reporting a bug


    1. A bug will ideally be accompanied with a screenshot or a video. This provides credibility to your report.
    2. Steps to recreate the bugs should be submitted if possible. This helps Rioters recreate the bug and helps them find the cause behind it.

    Format when reporting a bug: When reporting a bug, please provide as much information as you can about your computer.

    Region: The region you're playing in when you encountered the bug

    Type of Bug: Client Bug, In Game Bug, etc.

    Description: Describe what was the bug that occurred.

    Video / Screenshot: Insert screenshot (F12 in game) or Video of the bug occurring.

    Steps to reproduce: Provide the steps necessary if someone else had to reproduce the bug.

    Expected result: What should have been the result when you follow the steps mentioned above.

    Observed result: What was the result you obtained when you followed the steps mentioned above?

    Reproduction rate: If you try to recreate the bug how successful are you in causing it to occur? (1/10 : Occurs once every 10 tries, 5/10 : Occurs 5 times out of 10, 10/10 : Happens every single time)

    System specs: Processor, Video card, Ram, HDD/SSD, everything you can provide, even drivers.


    Example Bug:

    Region: EU

    Type of Bug: Matchmaking

    Description: Matchmaking doesn't work properly

    Insert Video / Screenshot of the incident

    Reproduction rate: 10/10 (happened 10 out of 10 times)

    Steps to reproduce: Try to launch a game

    Expected result: Match starting

    Observed result: Getting stuck in infinite queue

    System Specs: Intel i5 Processor, Windows 7, Nvidia Graphics card (insert model number) etc.


    If you don't know how to format comments on Reddit click here


    - **Region:** - **Type of Bug:** - **Description:** - **Video / Screenshot:** - **Steps to reproduce:** - **Expected result:** - **Observed result:** - **Reproduction rate:** - **System specs:** 

    Copy paste the above code and fill in your details.


    From this Megathread the list of bugs will not be summarized and put up in the main body of the thread, however note that many Rioters are going through every single comment so don't worry if you post the 1500th or 3000th comment, every reply will be read over the next few days.

    submitted by /u/Pruvided
    [link] [comments]

    VALORANT Butterfly Knife IS HERE! - (More details in the comments)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    My teammates in VALORANT

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    New Bundle: Recon

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    VALORANT Patch Notes 3.04

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    In case you're wondering what hardstuck Plat 2 looks like lol.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Once I got to 30 or so Plat 2 wins a couple weeks ago I decided to see if I could go for a full triangle. This is definitely my peak right here lmao. Considering I was placed Iron 2 in the beta though, I don't feel like I've done so bad.

    Here it is in all it's glory:

    https://i.imgur.com/IP6Kkci.png

    Plat 3 1 triangle next?

    submitted by /u/BraxJohnson
    [link] [comments]

    Can't login riot account ( website )

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Clutch/Focus/Deafen Keybind for Valorant?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Everyone has had moments where right when you hear enemy footsteps and you need to focus, the team starts talking/screaming and you can't hear or focus and you lose the gunfight. I had this keybind in csgo that helped with this by using a deafen bind. "bindtoggle capslock voice_enable 1". They later released an actual setting to combat this issue which is referred to as a "Clutch Key". This setting was amazing because it was also automatically unmute the team once the round was finished incase you forgot you pressed it. I would LOVE if this could be implemented into Valorant. This setting helped me out soooo many times especially because I have ADHD. Sometimes it's really hard to focus and this was the perfect solution. Let me know if you agree or have any other ideas. :-)

    submitted by /u/nikoeleven11
    [link] [comments]

    How To Play OMEN In IMMORTAL /4 *With Notes* *Educational*

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Who got you smiling like that?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    FFing in Unrated

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    I took a break from the game for like half a month, I've been back for about 3 days playing unrated trynna get back into the rhythm of the game and every single game I've played has ended in an FF whether it's been mine or the enemy's team.

    I dont understand why everyone's so quick to quit man. I just wanna play the game and it feels like instead of wanting not to end my session on a loss I just want to end it in a game beggining to end.

    submitted by /u/VizFint
    [link] [comments]

    Problems joining friends

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I was having an issue joining my friends lobby after the latest patch, was wondering if anyone else had the same. It kept saying invite sent, but neither of us would get a notification. Anyone else run into this?

    Edit: Glad to know I'm not the only one, but apparently setting your party to open might be a fix

    submitted by /u/billnyescienceguy69
    [link] [comments]

    People who transferred from CSGO, where do you rank?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    I was just wondering for people that transferred from CSGO to Valorant, what was your rank in CSGO and where did you end up in Valorant?

    Myself I was turning around Global Elite to Supreme and now after about one Act of Valorant I'm ranked in Plat 1 and still performing pretty well each game. After I familiarize myself with the rest of Valorant mechanics and all agents are unlocked, I'll probably be able to push Plat 3 / Dia 1 quite comfortably.

    What about you?

    submitted by /u/edwardtalk
    [link] [comments]

    Appreciation Post!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Just wanted to make an appreciation post for all the chill Riot employees that play the game and are pretty cool people.
    My first ever game of Valorant back during the beta, I was lobbied with R4akiya and he was pretty chill in accepting my friend request and played a couple of comps once they became available. We discussed some of the skin lines and today he was kind enough to gift me the fist bump buddy.

    I already thanked him but wanted to make an appreciation post for all the other employees who are as dope as R4akiya!

    Fist Bump Buddy

    Keep up the great work guys!

    submitted by /u/RenektonIsMyMain
    [link] [comments]

    The new recon bundle

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Am I too late to the profile picture trend?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    boop

    Decided to make my own set of derpy profile pictures :,)) What do you guys think? Any ideas on who I should draw next?

    submitted by /u/iDiddleKiddos
    [link] [comments]

    Sydney 2 server randomly disappeared

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    A few days ago, I noticed that I can only pick sydney 1, and sydney 2 has disappeared off the list. This is huge problem with me as Sydney 1 has really $hit hitreg.

    So is Sydney 2 gone forever?

    Is it down for maintenance?

    submitted by /u/Midnights_Destiny
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't know the econ rating could go so high

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    I didn't know the econ rating could go so high

    Me and my group of friends played some matches in gold, and I told them i wasn't feeling it that day but i ended up going deathless and then the enemies surrendered. This was the highest econ rating i'd seen

    https://preview.redd.it/ft9qjyclwbj71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=746fbb34e4744d1f771277937ed229ee08093f4d

    submitted by /u/AosOW
    [link] [comments]

    Riot Games honestly should update their specs requirements

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Riot Games honestly should update their specs requirements

    Riot Games honestly should update their PC Hardware requirements... GTX 1060 is hardly hitting 100fps, the 1050ti for 144 is a joke right now. I have system above the maximum requirements, but VALORANT can't still hit the minimum of my 144hz monitor. This game from update to update becomes more unoptimized.

    https://preview.redd.it/2tajpbj1ecj71.png?width=1183&format=png&auto=webp&s=c8555266700e94b2d3ea3e00fc245c64c5b20980

    submitted by /u/somelucktoday
    [link] [comments]

    Do agent select dodges ever reset?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    So I used my 3 free dodges today and I was wondering if they ever come back or if I'll always have to wait after a dodge now. Any info would be welcome! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/teamzeros
    [link] [comments]

    Is Reyna good in high elos?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I'm a Reyna main, but have seen a lot of posts saying that Reyna is not a good agent for high elos. Is this true or can I Still keep on maining Reyna.(I'm a s2 player) . Or should I switch to a new agent?

    submitted by /u/rexter9232
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment