• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    VALORANT you can use viper's poison orb to find kay/o fragment (molly) lineups

    VALORANT you can use viper's poison orb to find kay/o fragment (molly) lineups


    you can use viper's poison orb to find kay/o fragment (molly) lineups

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Valorant should add map drawing to strengthen team executes with each player having a different color. Example I made on my phone for split: one teammate (red) drawing out attack plans. other teammates (blue, green, yellow, purple) adding to it. This would make for much better games with randoms.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Mature Valorant Community for "Boomers" 20+

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Mature Valorant Community for "Boomers" 20+

    Hi Reddit! Boomerants admin here, sharing a bit of updated info about our community! We range from people ages 20-50, are gender-inclusive, and are proud to support charities during our server-wide charity tournaments! We recently raised $1000 dollars for The Trevor Project this past weekend, have a tourney next month, and Season 2 of Boomerants League starting the Week of September 5th!

    We began on June 14th, 2020 via Reddit! Initially, we were a community for people 25 or older, but recently that was lowered to 20. DM me or comment below if you'd like an invite!

    We are open to all regions, though we are majority NA and EU!

    Here are some of the stuff we currently offer on our server

    https://preview.redd.it/uqkjv1rj16f71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ebd98ae58e6f084fbdd14b3f496056464f2e34db

    Tournaments
    -Free tournaments (both charity and non-charity), and at least once a year we like to do a giveaway tourney!

    Community Customs
    -Tuesday Nights at 8:30 PM EST/5:30 PM PST!

    Ladies Night
    -Every other Friday night for ladies to game together!

    Boomerants League
    -A server league for members to play against each other at least twice a week! Season 1 lasted about a month and a half! Season 2 begins the week of September 5th. There are 2 divisions, Super Boomer (Plat+) and Noober Boomer (Unranked-Gold). So far we have about 6-7 teams in each division which should be 2 games per week! The last Day to sign-up a team will be August 28th! Solo sign-ups are on a rolling basis as teams might be looking for subs!

    Last season, our league spanned for about 10 weeks, with 1 week of playoffs. Season length is determined by the total number of teams signed up! Additionally, we are looking for casters or observers to help grow our team!

    Agent Academy
    -A way to help each other learn and improve both mentors and mentees available!

    submitted by /u/perksofaghostboy
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it weird to have skins while being in iron?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    So, this has been bothering me for a while. I posted my inventory in some discord servers and I always got weird replies saying "oh, you have so many skins and ur only in iron". I'll be honest, I put A SHIT TON of money into valorant, and I do admit that I'm not the best player, but why shouldn't I enjoy the game that I play? I love the skins in valorant and I think that the art team is EXTREMELY talented. It's very frustrating because I end up feeling like an idiot because of my skins.

    For the record, I won't stop buying skins because I love valorant and the people that I met on it. I just want to know why people act this weird when they see irons with a lot of skins.

    edit: i see what u guys are saying, but the thing is, i have been iron for a while now. i peeked at b1 this comp season and sbmm fucks me up every time i do get a win. im trying extremely hard to get out of iron and it's pissing me off. and for the record, i'm not blaming smurfs. they are bad smurfs if they are in iron, however there are people that openly admit that they are in gold on their main. i'm trying my best to get to bronze. don't know why sbmm thinks it's funny to put me in sweat lobbies when i'm on iron 3 with 90rr, just sucks

    Thank you guys and stay safe Max (:

    submitted by /u/max9758
    [link] [comments]

    Split B Retake with KAY/O Level : Go touch some grass

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Replace Brimstone's Stim Beacons with a Trophy System

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've noticed two conversations happening relatively often.

    1. Brimstone's stim beacons are underutilized (and even disliked by some players).
    2. The lineup meta is dominating the game and KAY/O is not enough of a counter play to it.

    So here's my proposition:

    Replace the stim beacons with one Trophy System. For those unfamiliar, Trophy Systems are a piece of equipment from CoD that deny a projectile by shooting it out of the air. This way, Brimstone could throw a trophy system down before defusing to catch certain projectiles and force the attacker to challenge the defuse. That would certainly add more depth and mind games to post plant situations. This could also be used in other situations to deny Sova darts, KAY/O knife, etc. However, I believe it would be best played in the hands of a defender post-plant. This would greatly increase Brimstone's pickrate and make him more desirable to play, as well as combat the lineup meta that is dominating Valorant currently.

    What do you guys think?

    Edit: There have been some concerns about this ability being too strong so let me clarify some things.

    - There will only be ONE charge of this ability

    - Pricing definitely should be boom-bot level at 400 credits.

    - The trophy system would only deny projectiles in the air, not ones that are already on the ground

    - It would only last a short time, ideally shorter than the stim beacon perhaps.

    - Whether it denies one or two projectiles is certainly up for debate. More than that is absurd. I think one projectile would keep it nice and balanced, making Brimstone less of a must-pick.

    submitted by /u/Vlexios
    [link] [comments]

    This might be known already but use jump together with updraft to increase height, not updraft after the jump

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Riot should add the spike plant/defuse practice scenarios on the actual maps. Thoughts?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    I love those practice scenarios in the range to get my mindset right, clearing corners, and sharpening my cross hair placement before games. However, they become dull, repetitive and predictable after a few runs. It would be amazing if riot added those same scenarios on every site for every map. Not sure how doable it would be for them to do that, however I would think it's possible.

    submitted by /u/lilboijonjon
    [link] [comments]

    Cypher trapwire and camera shouldn't be destroyed by friendly abilities

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    The ammount of times I had a raze or sova (shock dart) ruin my setup is gradualy rising day by day, and oftentimes I could see us winning the round if I got that bit of intel I lost there. I really don't see why this utility can be destroyed by your team. Or at least if it is going to stay this way have my picked up mid-match trapwires stay to the next round if I survive.

    submitted by /u/TechnicalyNotRobot
    [link] [comments]

    So today Viper made my day

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I was playing competitive and I've got a Viper (female) on my team and I head a Phoenix who was omega toxic especially to Viper because she is female and girls "can't play well". So throughout the game he was more and more toxic, Viper snapped and said: "What do you want from me, do you want to know my cup size?" At that point, I started laughing my ass off, she didn't care about what he was saying and she started joking even more. Honestly, she stood up for herself and I am so proud and showed how she doesn't give a f about the toxicity of that guy.

    My message to everyone stop being toxic not only to female gamers but others also, everybody knows how League is a toxic community please don't do that to Valorant also.

    And Viper if you are reading this, hello from Sage, you were awesome!

    submitted by /u/somehowimlivin
    [link] [comments]

    VALORANT pistols and their IRL counterparts

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/sNGLZLX

    Classic/Beretta Px4 Storm

    Shorty/Cogswell and Harrison Konor 12 Gauge Modified Sawed-Off

    Frenzy/PP-2000

    Ghost/Browning Buckmark URX (without suppressor)

    Sheriff/Taurus Raging Hunter

    submitted by /u/barra_kuda
    [link] [comments]

    Yoru Ult Inconsistencies

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    There are some inconsistencies about what abilities can affect Yoru while he's in his ultimate.

    Abilities that don't affect Yoru Ult:

    • Omen flash
    • Breach ult
    • KJ ult
    • Sova ult

    Abilities that do affect Yoru Ult:

    • All flashes (I think) besides Omen flash
    • Skye ult

    These inconsistencies are very confusing if you are in the Yoru ult. I don't know if it's intended for the Skye ult to affect Yoru's ult but not Breach's

    submitted by /u/tomphz
    [link] [comments]

    How TSM Hazed plays Cypher on Breeze | Pro Plays

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I've just reached silver in this act from iron1 after 60+hrs of jett

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    so i just got to silver and I'm scared to start my first match in there do y'all silver players have some advice in case of instalocking and how should i train to get to gold

    submitted by /u/Creepy_Inside_7231
    [link] [comments]

    Why Does Valorant Allow for this to Exist?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Why Does Valorant Allow for this to Exist?

    It seems genuinely insane to have a system where people can create alternate accounts so freely and easily and can boost their friends in such a manner. I don't care about winning; I care about having fun. Playing against smurfs and dealing with their toxicity like this ruins competitive and will eventually kill this community. Anyone who smurfs in competitive to dominate or boost their friends needs therapy for emotional support.

    https://preview.redd.it/clhd2kwsv2f71.png?width=1847&format=png&auto=webp&s=617badcf5b32c666658682b0b45920f547befb7c

    submitted by /u/therealslim69
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we've had Radianite Shop each season like Night Market

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    It would be super cool to have limited/exclusive variants of guns, Player Cards, Gun Buddies in it. Just like Essence Emporium in League.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/sweenygg
    [link] [comments]

    My friend found a way to use breach for updrafts

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Sage's inside head

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Sage's inside head

    So this is the kind of look inside Sage while being disconnected from the game looks kinda weird ngl

    https://preview.redd.it/a24z0ohl95f71.png?width=1439&format=png&auto=webp&s=cadb252ce3eaa3891399fcd215407c5bbf83975c

    submitted by /u/TekS_
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I getting called a tryhard when the literal objective is to win the round?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    This is in unranked.

    I've been called a tryhard way too many times, and I just don't understand it. Isn't trying your best to win the round the whole point?

    submitted by /u/MonkiOnARock
    [link] [comments]

    Viper Fanart

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/6o2L6JK

    Made on iPad with procreate. First piece I've made without relying on references. Pretty happy with how it turned out, but would love any and all feedback :)

    submitted by /u/Vanguard1262
    [link] [comments]

    Attack helicopter mode on Jett is ridiculous!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Attack helicopter mode

    is when you carry a Vandal or Phantom & updraft over enemies amidst chaos to run down superior (RNG void) gunfire from your guns, while in many cases the victim will be dead before he/she notices you above raining hell-fire over them like some God in disguise of an 'Airbender'

    Main point is, jumping accuracy is still high & please reduce accuracy over ropes in icebox ://

    (video attached for reference)

    Attack Helicopter reference video......

    submitted by /u/Hrit33
    [link] [comments]

    Hello. I'm new. Any advice?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    So, I just downloaded the game because I wanted to give it a try, my friends play it and I played a lot of CS back in the day. However, when I jumped on, it wouldn't put me through the tutorial, so I went in completely blind, and once I joined my first ever match, my ally's kept killing me with molotovs and saying that I was trolling and feeding. To which the enemy team believed them and I spent most of the game dead, and reported by the whole lobby.

    Is this what the community is like, or did I get a bad lobby? Any and all tips would be very helpful, since I do want to give this game a good try, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna fit in too well if this keeps happening.

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/TvFishGod
    [link] [comments]

    Do you get the jigsaw ghost skin when you hit tier 50 battlepass?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    When you hit tier 50 do you get the jigsaw ghost skin or do you still need to get exp after tier 50 to get it?

    submitted by /u/DitIsNietRuud
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment