• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    VALORANT Can we talk about the huge skill gap in games. It is very tedious for both sides of the skill level.

    VALORANT Can we talk about the huge skill gap in games. It is very tedious for both sides of the skill level.


    Can we talk about the huge skill gap in games. It is very tedious for both sides of the skill level.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I am pretty sure a lot of you experinced this and i am not the only one. On every team in every game there seem to be 1 or 2 players who frag out every game, hitting mostly headshots going 30/10/5 while the rest of the team seem to be getting destroyed with scores like 5/17/1.

    Don't get me wrong, i am probably average at this game but i seem to have very unbalanced matches, and its not fun at all for both sides.

    Having to frag every round because my teammates are playing their first shooter ever is not fun. And you are also moslty playing against one enemy who is decent at the game while his teammates are trash too...

    Not only is playing like this frustrating because you have to perform all the time you also develop really bad habits from playing against lower skilled oponents all the time.

    I won a lot of my unrated matches the last days but it doesnt even fell deserved from time to time, just because i have another good player on my team while every enemy is 2/7/1 after 10 rounds resulting in more stomps then neccesary.

    submitted by /u/xmCm
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to let Cypher say "MOM GET THE CAMERA" when he aces

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Game Breaking Sova Drone on Split. Basically wallhack

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Drew the fanart of a supersonic girl

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Some Fan art I did to celebrate the launch of the game! Loading screen fan art of split :D

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Accidentally hit a mouse button which cranked my dpi to 16000 - still aced (somehow)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I love Valorant and I've played it several hours a day since 7th April. I just wish there were distinguishing aspects of the game that you can be proud of that aren't otherwise purchasable.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    As it stands, you can acquire everything in Valorant if you're willing to pay for it - there's nothing to grind for that isn't already purchasable which means there simply isn't anything rewarding for skill or time spent. This is a problem especially when you consider that the ranking system doesn't reward skill or time spent either (if they continue with their plan of dynamic queue and win/loss margin counting for MMR swings).

    This game needs content and exclusive features that is only accessible to those that are dedicated to the grind so they can feel rewarded for time spent - even the "whales" need something to grind for.

    Exclusive Gun Buddies, Sprays, Player Cards, Weapon Skins, Titles can be awarded for things like X amount of bomb plants, defuses, Aces, total kills, clutch round wins, revives, Agent specific rewards like kills with ults or enemies spotted/hit with dart, enemies revealed. These things you can't buy and they show that you have put in the time - that is worth showing off because it's specific to you and you earned it.

    There's way too much emphasis on pay walling content and not enough emphasis on player retention long term and rewarding skill/time spent.

    Also, make ranked something worth a damn. That also needs to be something you're proud of.

    Edit: A couple of examples are games like CSGO with the badge system, I like this one as its discreet, you can always display it and it can be something you're proud of.

    Another example is Call of Duty' weapon camo completionist. This is very rewarding to some people and often a large reason for logging in every day. I don't necessarily agree with a system like this in Valorant by promoting unorthodox play styles to complete challenges but I do like that there is a way to 'show off' something that you have put time and effort into. A better way to implement this system is by maybe total wins which fits and doesn't alter play styles for challenges.

    submitted by /u/19Dan81
    [link] [comments]

    If a deathmatch mode is added it should be called backyard scrimmage

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    So Brimstone has this voiceline that goes like "What do they think this is, backyard scrimmage?" And i thought that it would be a cool name for a deathmatch mode.

    submitted by /u/LilDwaynetheRock
    [link] [comments]

    Am I a bad teammate for not using my mic?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    I have a mic that works, but I choose not use it.

    The main reason I don't is because I'm a girl, and I get nervous to talk to a bunch of guys.

    So is it understandable that I don't use a mic or should I get over it and start using it. Looking for genuine advice here because I see a lot of people in this sub go off on people who don't use mics.

    submitted by /u/Carlie_10
    [link] [comments]

    Is Anyone Still Missing Battlepass Weapon Skins They Earned?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Intense 1v4 clutch in a 6k Ace round :D

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Some things seem wrong with the hitboxes and damage inflicted

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    VALORANT Mythbusting #1

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Owned gun buddies aren't grouped together for some reason.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    This really isn't a big deal, but it's a quality of life thing. Here's what I mean. Upon opening the buddies menu initially, I didn't even realize I had more than three buddies, because it opens with the "Closed Beta Coin Buddy" selected.

    Beyond my oversight of owned buddies, when I was adding them to different guns it didn't save my spot on the buddy selection menu, so I had to click through and find it again, among all these buddies that I don't own.

    Once again, it's really not a big deal, but come on. It's the little things that count for me, and I would really appreciate a detail like this being patched up.

    submitted by /u/RadialRazer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment