• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    VALORANT Tonight I decided to play one match before bed and ended up on a team with Shroud.

    VALORANT Tonight I decided to play one match before bed and ended up on a team with Shroud.


    Tonight I decided to play one match before bed and ended up on a team with Shroud.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I didn't believe it was the real streamer until he talked in game, and his YT videos confirmed his Riot name is actually just 'shroud'. Here's the end game screen.

    None of my friends in real life are into gaming as much as I am so they wouldn't comprehend how cool I find this to be. I just had to share this somewhere.

    I know a lot of people who may see this won't care and that's fine. I'm not expecting an "attaboy" for pure dumb luck.

    I just think it's a really cool thought to know that for 30 some minutes, an incredibly well-known streamer and community member and I shared a common goal.

    It'll likely never happen again, and that's okay, because it did.

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/WellEndowedHorse
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! I'm Drowsy Boar, and I coach! I have written a 89 page, 42,000 word manuscript on everything Valorant for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players, all for FREE! Take a look! There is something for everyone in here!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    jett sketch !

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Wish the Dot Exe skins hat some variations tbh

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    To everybody harassed by the Valorant community

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I´ve seen many posts here already regarding girls/women being harassed/bullied.

    This is for you, but also for everybody else who was mocked for whatever unnecessary reason including: being "a bad player", their sex, their gender, their race, their religion or their sexual orientation.

    Don´t get reduced to this one physical/personality trait of yours and of course don´t get insulted for it. If there is somebody who does harass you for that, mute them. Don´t even hesitate for a second. Even if it is the entire team.

    If you want to talk/use team voice do that. Don´t let anybody else make this decision for you in any way.

    Don´t get put down by some foul fruits of humanity. Be proud of who you are because there is no reason not to be.

    To everybody else:

    Call out bullshit like this. Don´t just stay passive and do nothing. Those people need to know they are doing something wrong, and that they don´t have everybody´s support. This may sound drastic but saying nothing is aggreeing here.

    And always remember: We´re all just playing this game to have fun!

    submitted by /u/MrScreeps
    [link] [comments]

    Uhh wheres the new shop?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Kinda got excited and waited for the shop only to be the same collection again -_-

    Edit: Did Riot pull a woopsy? The DAILY skins reset early but the bundle stayed the same

    submitted by /u/AdrenMostPissed
    [link] [comments]

    Wasn't XP from weekly missions supposed to increase?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    This week is as high as last week for me. I thought Rito had confirmed that the weekly XP would gradually increase.

    submitted by /u/dikkepaap
    [link] [comments]

    I just realised there is a bottle of piss on Haven. TF2 Sniper homage?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    The creation of Split

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    What is this stupid MMR system...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I'm bottom fragging literally EVERY game or not even going positive. Getting instantly deleted on every peek, losing every gunfight head on, but for some reason this game puts me up against Hiko, JasonR (yesterday went against both Hiko on his alt Soggy Cereal while he was with Jason), and other pros...

    Like, why? I'm NOT that good. I was plat 1 in beta, and since then I only feel like I'm even lower than a plat 'cuz no matter what, I'm not standing a chance in unrated.

    I'm bottom fragging 10 and 15+ every single game, I get flamed for being bad, and it's just not fucking fun.

    Why is this stupid system putting me against actual professional players, and immortals when I'm solo queing, bottom fragging EVERY game, and was barely plat 1 in beta... It seriously feel like I'm the lowest rank now 'cuz I have no confidence in peeking or shooting anymore.

    submitted by /u/xo_Serenity_ox
    [link] [comments]

    [FANART] Sage

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Change my mind -Beta Character Banners were better than the main release

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I was playing sage in beta and i unlocked a cool banner where she stands in a yoga pose.And now after release,i unlocked a banner,that sucked(looked like the most default banner ever).With all those weird designs.Not cool :(

    submitted by /u/ATEAMCOOLBOY
    [link] [comments]

    Sheriff can kill 5 people with 1 Bullet (Ultimate Penetration)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Sage orbs A site Ascent (so far)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    I trained my aim for 17 days straight

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Hello fellow tryhards,

    I, like many of you, come from CS:GO. In Counter-Strike it is incredibly important to have good aim, which I developped over the years. I used to play 4:3 stretched, but had to change because VALORANT does not support it. This meant I had to remap my entire muscle memory I created over the years. I lost my confidence in aiming and started thinking about it too much. So 17 days ago, I decided to do a routined Aim Lab workout. I will do it for 66 days straight, but wanted to share the improvements you can make already within such a short amount of time.

    Best gridshot performance on day 1: 72k gridshot

    Best gridshot performance on day 17: 97k gridshot

    In this short first period of my 66 day journey I see so many improvements that I just wanted to share this already. I'm not overthinking when I'm aiming anymore. Actually not thinking about my aim at all because I'm confident in hitting the shot. I notice that my brain has room to excessively think about positioning and teamplays. Which is good for a game like VALORANT. I just wanted to share my experience and thoughts on this and hope it could help some of you guys out.

    Little video I put together to proof that I can hit shots.17 DAY AIMLAB GRIND PAYS OFF

    submitted by /u/edo_fn
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You can buy and sell classics to quickly complete the weekly quest

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Basically, when you are in-game you can spam drop on your classic and rebuy for the quest!

    submitted by /u/arkhitman
    [link] [comments]

    Why dont we have color variants for the melee weapons to match the skins they came with?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Seems odd to me that they dont. For example the axe if you get color variants for your other weapons might as well upgrade it so it matches the set. With additional color schemes you could potentially color match with other sets down the line as well. Just seems weird they dont have any, or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Dylanacessna
    [link] [comments]

    esports ready strategy and teamplay on bind

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    My Omen Fanart

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    left handed weapon support

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    anyone has the need to get left handed position on the weapons? like cl_righthand 0 in CS for example

    submitted by /u/parisgoura
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Match dodging should not count towards matchmaking penalty, especially when theres no one even on the other team

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Basically title, my friends are kinda stupid and they somehow put us in a custom, so we just figured we would dodge since there was no one on the other team, and someone ended up getting a 1 hour ban. Not a huge deal but should be touched upon, just seems very unnecessary

    submitted by /u/gloriaBurgers
    [link] [comments]

    Is Valorant really low spec compatible?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I usually get complete 60fps in game untill someone starts shooting at me, once i get shot this happens, how do i fix this? client fps graph while getting shot

    submitted by /u/DJYASH
    [link] [comments]

    The pickphase for a mode like Spike-Rush should be shorter.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    20 sec after everyone has connected should be enough for a fast paced mode like this. The games are already so short and sometimes i feel like spend most time in the q and the agent select screen.

    submitted by /u/TobySosa
    [link] [comments]

    Omens tp does make a sound right...?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment