• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    VALORANT Character Selection (Valorant 3D)

    VALORANT Character Selection (Valorant 3D)


    Character Selection (Valorant 3D)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Tried to recreate some of the character selections in Valorant with higher quality.
    very fun project, hope you like it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCEgF1TaG5U

    submitted by /u/jkrjoker
    [link] [comments]

    What is the logic behind banning someone from communicating, but still letting them play comp?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    This is honestly a terrible solution for normal players. If you randomly get a banned player, your comms get hurt a lot. Why is this even a thing? If someone's terribly toxic, you can just mute them. It takes 1 second. But if they're muted by the game, you have to play with them like that for the whole game. Either lock them out of comp for 24 hours or just let players take care of muting others themselves + hand out temporary game bans for those who are super offensive.

    submitted by /u/silenthills13
    [link] [comments]

    Jett against Viper ult = 6 man ace

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Connection Errors?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I've been getting so many connection errors trying to join games and penalizes me so I can't play?? I'm not sure if anyone else if having this problem tho.

    submitted by /u/TheRushedUpGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Another nice little clutch ace for you guys

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Knife fights with the boys

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Viper ULT blind 3K!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Anyone else have a problem with smurfs?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Is it me or is there just way more smurfs in the lower ranks. Kinda makes it not fun to play anymore :/

    submitted by /u/ChicagoMo
    [link] [comments]

    Sova has a Train Station.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Sova has a Train Station.

    I was hanging around in Split, When I stop to stare at the Names on the Screen, and I realized that Sova has his own train station.

    https://preview.redd.it/6gvpkiqwztn51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=0ed190fb6ddef213fbe593f24728232ced17cb80

    submitted by /u/Spaceordinario
    [link] [comments]

    VALORANT & Alliance of Valiant Arms

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    VALORANT & Alliance of Valiant Arms

    https://preview.redd.it/b4pacra73yn51.png?width=3806&format=png&auto=webp&s=b4bc73d25defcd4209a1a2c5ff12f59fb1b9901c

    A side-by-side comparison of the launch websites for Valorant and Alliance of Valiant Arms. AVA is an old FPS from the late 2000s that shut down some months ago, and it seems they have relaunched for the third time with a new launch website. The sites appear almost entirely identical, using a creamy off-white backing with bold, black headlines (both sites use Tungsten Bold), as well as a bright imperial red accent color.

    Edit: To clarify, AVA launched this site very recently, most likely after Valorant was even 1.0.

    https://playvalorant.com/

    http://avaonline.global/

    submitted by /u/PheonixStarr
    [link] [comments]

    Killjoy and Her Baby Bot (Art)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CFQOAAbD8Jq/?igshid=mcbvfncovfad

    Valorant is my girlfriend's first FPS game (though she argues Link's Crossbow Training on Wii is her OG).

    She was not at all aware of any agents' abilities, but picked Killjoy as her first unlock because of how alike they dress. (Glasses, beanie, etc)

    She's been maining KJ most of her games. Honestly, though her overall FPS performance is well within Iron, (so am I), her utility usage is some of the best I've seen out of the many KJ's I've encountered.

    Anyway, she fell in love with her nerdy personality and decided to draw her!

    submitted by /u/brent1052
    [link] [comments]

    Ult uses are not counting towards my weekly

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I'm playing spike rush, and I've noticed this with both Phoenix and Reyna. I use my ult and the ticker doesn't go up. What's going on, did they make spike rush not count or something?? This happened yesterday as well.

    submitted by /u/Pinkieus-Pieacus
    [link] [comments]

    Viper Fanart

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Viper Fanart

    I've always loved the characters in Valorant and even though I main Cypher, my mind gravitates towards Viper when drawing.

    I barely play her (like most people I know tbh), but her concept and color scheme sure are a treat to the eye

    Constructive criticism is always appreciated :^)

    https://preview.redd.it/tibz31h75sn51.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bb9d6cf043ce43c22df608984a12c665f2cf5f4f

    submitted by /u/rotusdil
    [link] [comments]

    Every Useful Phoenix Fireball Spot on the map Haven!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Is this placebo worth spending for?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I've noticed that ever since I started picking up the prime vandal skin, my comfort and confidence in using the vandal increases. I know this can be seen as placebo, but it still makes a difference. That difference in performance can still be considered a factor in being able to better results. It's not so much how the skin looks, but how it sounds and feels when shooting. It feels/sounds smoother and less clunky. I know that skins don't get wins, but it sure feels that way for me with the prime vandal.

    submitted by /u/Qums
    [link] [comments]

    Chibi Viper

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Chibi Viper

    Hi guys!!! im back sharing again another fanart now its viper, im supposed to do Cypher but a very close friend asked me to do viper.Hope you all like it. Next would be Cypher.

    https://preview.redd.it/zk2zttu2fwn51.png?width=2000&format=png&auto=webp&s=da2bb1dcee8af3feb410b105c3e7d8066ea11261

    submitted by /u/kiellykiel
    [link] [comments]

    Raze nerf turns out to be more of a buff

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    So if you play like flights you can now blast pack next to team meaning your team can now push with you at the same time and you can shoot blast packs unless you're at range

    submitted by /u/neb117
    [link] [comments]

    Interactive conversation between agents at the start of the rounds.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Just as the Title says, There are Start of the round sentences and such. For example: Cypher: Breach, Breach, I took a servo out from your arms, don't be angry... breach...

    Now breach chould say: Damn it Cypher, Stop Stealing crap from my arms... better be worth it.

    Any more ideas of what they would talk between each other??

    submitted by /u/Bunsterthe1
    [link] [comments]

    A quick lil 1 v 5 w Defuse on Sage. Heard battle sage was a thing. Plat and Diamond Game. C:

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Killjoy POV: That moment when your ult traps the whole enemy team

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Killjoy POV: That moment when your ult traps the whole enemy team

    Had a moment with my friend where an enemy sage trapped herself with our spike using a wall, so I called my friend over to the spot, threw in a grenade, detonated and got free kill. This was my reaction then, but it also applies to several other scenarios. Feel free to use it as you wish ( I think I chose too big of a canvas size ;-;).

    I am new to digital art, so it is not very good, and I still do not understand how to colour digitally, so rip. Comment if you wish to see more, I'll do my best♡

    https://preview.redd.it/ylrbstpxhvn51.png?width=6000&format=png&auto=webp&s=0a2a33738383b9232301ebb7731daf513f62d64e

    submitted by /u/Killeth_Me
    [link] [comments]

    Raze Fan-art

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Raze Fan-art

    Hello, it's me again. I got inspiration and finished this drawing in one go and in 5 hours. It's midnight now. Hope you enjoy it, have a nice day. I want to sleep and energetic hell ...
    I hate my life.

    Fan-art

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Ad-9630
    [link] [comments]

    So I made a little Jett animation for my stream...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    So I made a little Jett animation for my stream...

    What do you guys think? My friend wants me to make him a Cypher animation, and I really enjoyed making this one even though it's pretty basic LOL If you guys like it I might make one for each of the agents.

    Jett Animation

    submitted by /u/CharnishOP
    [link] [comments]

    yeah yeah make sure you get him

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment