• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    VALORANT Gift for a friend of mine - will be printed on a canvas. It is him as a Valorant character! What do you guys think?

    VALORANT Gift for a friend of mine - will be printed on a canvas. It is him as a Valorant character! What do you guys think?


    Gift for a friend of mine - will be printed on a canvas. It is him as a Valorant character! What do you guys think?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Gift for a friend of mine - will be printed on a canvas. It is him as a Valorant character! What do you guys think?

    Nico

    Thought i would be a cool idea to make him into a Valorant character, because we are playing it a lot right now! What do you guys think? Artist: sugarnutsco

    submitted by /u/Allikai97
    [link] [comments]

    This one trick blows peoples minds with his line ups

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    We summoned Exodia in comp

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    New skin bundle coming September 30th credit to @Valorantupdates

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Ask VALORANT #8

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Devs just posted this: "Who's on the bench?"

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Creation of a life-size Killjoy's turret on a 3D printer for cosplay by Valorant (part 4)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Creation of a life-size Killjoy's turret on a 3D printer for cosplay by Valorant (part 4)

    Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

    Hello everybody. And I continue to print the Killjoy turret on a 3D printer.

    Turret elements printed.

    The last and most difficult stage remains - to print the body of the turret itself. Yesterday I finished the seal of the container with ammunition in the form of an evil chick.

    Сontainer with ammunition

    The evil chicken itself will appear later after painting.

    Inside the container

    At the same time, I start priming and filling the turret parts. Someone asked to show how the tripod hinges are arranged, like this.

    Tripod hinges

    The 3D model itself is complete. The turret will be completely collapsible. The elements are held together with hexagon screws in sizes M3, M5 and M8. All elements can be folded in the right places.

    Render the finished 3D model

    Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

    submitted by /u/borshch3d
    [link] [comments]

    Ares vs Spectre: An Analysis - Both are 1600 Credits, Which one should you buy?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Ares vs Spectre: An Analysis - Both are 1600 Credits, Which one should you buy?

    Ares vs the Spectre

    In Valorant, the dominant guns are the vandal and phantom, however there are instances where you would buy a lower tier gun. With the recent patch of 1.07 on September 1st, there was a price increase of 100 credits on the Judge which means there are now 3 guns that cost 1600 Credits: Spectre, Ares, and Judge. Since the judge is a completely different type of gun, I will be mainly focusing on the Ares vs Spectre - is the weapon of choice a preference, case by case scenario, or is there a superior choice.

    Here is the video link for those that prefer to digest information this way: https://youtu.be/hiTk4_IU2Js

    Analysis

    The several instances you would buy the Spectre or Ares are the following:

    1. Second Round of the half (after pistol round)
    2. Team is half-buying or forcing
    3. Enemy is on an eco-round
    4. The position you play
    5. It's the final round of the half of the final round of the game

    Spectre Stats

    • Magazine Size: 30 (Total 120 Rounds)
    • Reload Speed: 2.25 Seconds
    • Movement Speed: 5.73 m/sec
    • Movement Speed ADS: 4.36 m/sec
    • Fire Rate: 13.33 Rounds/sec
    • Fire Rate ADS: 12 Rounds/sec
    • 1st Shot Spread: 0.4
    • 1st Shot Spread ADS: 0.25
    • Equip Speed: 0.75 Seconds
    • Penetration: Low
    • Zoom: 1.15x
    Type of Shot 0 - 20 Meter Range 20 - 50 Meter Range
    Headshot 78 66
    Body Shot 26 22
    Leg Shot 22 18

    Ares Stats

    • Magazine Size: 50 (Total 150 Rounds)
    • Reload Speed: 3.25 Seconds
    • Movement Speed: 5.13 m/sec
    • Movement Speed ADS: 3.89 m/sec
    • Fire Rate: 10-13 Rounds/sec (Ramp up from first shot)
    • Fire Rate ADS: 10-13 Rounds/sec (Ramp up from first shot)
    • 1st Shot Spread: 0.8
    • 1st Shot Spread ADS: 0.67
    • Equip Speed: 1.25 Seconds
    • Penetration: High
    • Zoom: 1.15x
    Type of Shot 0 - 30 Meter Range 30 - 50 Meter Range
    Headshot 72 67
    Body Shot 30 28
    Leg Shot 25 23

    Comparison (Side by Side view for Spectre and Ares Stats)

    Green indicates advantage

    From a side by side comparison of the specs, the Spectre has an advantage over the Ares. The only good part of the Ares is that it is high penetration and magazine size is larger.

    However, I also wanted to calculate how many bullets it takes to kill and what is the time to kill. Below is the chart which shows how many bullets it takes (on the type of shot) and how many seconds it takes to kill someone assuming you land the shots.

    Green indicates advantage

    I played out every scenario (HS means headshot, BS means bodyshot, and LS means legshot) with a simple calculator. From just # of bullets, the Ares performs better than the spectre. However, time to kill is more important. I calculated time to kill by dividing Bullets by Fire rate. The Spectre is clearly at an advantage in close range and if you hit your headshots. However in long range fights, the Ares has a faster time to kill, but this is with the fire rate of the ares at max (13 rds/sec).

    Another thing I didn't show is the range between 20-30m, this is because the Ares is clearly at an advantage since it does not have damage fall off while the Spectre does.

    Based off this data, I concluded that:

    The Spectre is better than the Ares overall, but there are instances the Ares would be the better choice.

    Reasons why I came to this conclusion:

    • Spectre is better on eco rounds since they will kill a no armor opponent faster than the Ares
    • Spectre is also better close range
    • Spectre has faster movement speed, reload time, equip speed, and faster time to kill
    • Spectre has better first shot accuracy - when testing in the practice range, even when my crosshair is right on the dummy's head, the ares would miss a large % of the time compared to the spectre.
    • Spectre's time to kill is dependent on headshots which is what people usually go for, the Ares is more forgiving if your enemy misses
    • The Ares is better for long range due to its time to kill, however the first shot accuracy is a major concern
    • When using the Ares, don't rely on first few bullets on first contact, you need to prefire and ramp up the fire rate.
    • Ares is good for maps with wall-bangable areas such as B-Site on Ascent and Double Doors on Haven. Works really well with Sova.

    So in the next game you play and your forced to decide on the Spectre or Ares, your weapon of choice should most likely be the spectre. Or don't, I'm not your mother.

    submitted by /u/quarkez
    [link] [comments]

    Diamond 1 and Bronze 1 in same game.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    At 1am earlier this month in OCE, I experienced one of the wildest things I've seen this game do: put Diamond 1 on my team, and a Bronze 1 on the other. Screenshot

    I'm Silver 1, for reference, and I was queueing with a Silver 3 and Gold 3. Luckily for the other team, they also had a Plat 1. It was the weirdest game, and oddly enough even I (playing Cypher) was was outperforming the Diamond (playing Reyna) for most of the first half - he kinda turned it around near the end, but our Gold 3 still ended up Match MVP by a significant margin. Maybe the Diamond was just thrown by our low IQ plays, or decided to go easy, who knows. He was a good sport either way. Still one of the strangest things I've ever witnessed the matchmaking pull off.

    submitted by /u/jp426_1
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant Suggestion: There should be a surrender option each time a player leaves/AFK

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Sometimes, after we lose few round.. some player request for surrender and after it fails players just go afk or quit the game... I am forced to play 3 vs 5.. and I cant surrender!!!

    So every time someone goes AFK or Quits the game and lose 2 rounds continuously there should be New surrender option enabled..

    What's the point in playing a hopeless game and wasting time!?!

    off-topic: btw I think Operator should be banned for the enemy team when it's 3 Vs 5 or less! agree?

    also open to any other suggestions or changes!!

    Thanks for reading....

    submitted by /u/Drkill007
    [link] [comments]

    Hello people, I've been working on a new character concept for the game of Valorant. His name is Oracle and I've been working on him for a couple weeks and kind of liked the way he turned out, I would like to know what you guys think :)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Hello people, I've been working on a new character concept for the game of Valorant. His name is Oracle and I've been working on him for a couple weeks and kind of liked the way he turned out, I would like to know what you guys think :)

    https://preview.redd.it/lewq7g9oc5p51.png?width=5000&format=png&auto=webp&s=18664540e1c8ed3a4530c463595678a02ee66ae7

    I did this over the course of 3 weeks and the idea for him changed a lot but I think he came out looking kinda cool! I learned a lot from this and had lots of fun doing it. He is supposed to have abilities similar to that of cypher where he can get critical information on his enemies during a game. Would love to hear feedback from you guys or even just general thoughts would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/seangodatleague17
    [link] [comments]

    Petition for every omen main to call themselves omain

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Like wtf is an omen main, when you are missing out on such a good opportunity to have the best sounding name for yourself. Omains are omains , radiant players who will tp into your worst nightmares . Omen mains are iron players who tp into your 1 tap

    submitted by /u/badass_graduate
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like no map feels unique

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Just my feelings but, It really feels like every map comes down to choose 1 of 2 narrow corridors to attack/retake through. And mid doesn't really matter too much compared to a map like nuke that not only has a big open area that you almost need to control and 3+ ways to enter a bomb site, Valorant feels extremely limited. Even watching pros it's really just the same few executes over and over and just feels like well let's see if I hit the one tap here or not even with the gimmick of each map "making them have a purpose" they all feel like they play exactly the same. Push through corridor, hope you win the duel, plant/defuse, repeat. I really wish they would invest more into maps instead of agents and started getting more experimental with maps. I feel that the game can only benefit from this. The best part about maps over agents too is that you can always remove a map if it doesn't play well, you can't remove an agent. I would love to see how Nuke or Mirage play in this games sandbox.

    submitted by /u/IDKManIJustGotHere
    [link] [comments]

    I love valorant

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    This might seem bad compared to all the immo's on here, but i got my wisdom teeth out yesterday, and then managed to rank up 3 times from silver 1 to gold 1, and i got a 15 win streak. i didn't lose the whole day and have just been having so much fun, and everyone was so supportive of me when i told them i couldn't talk much because of my surgery. i found my new favorite agent, bought the elder flame vandal, and aced 3 times. this game and community is amazing.

    submitted by /u/icyhasagun
    [link] [comments]

    Made a Crosshair Placement Montage + super short guide at the end-- was bored and this is my first edit

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    When your teammates get a little too hyped about your clutch...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    My first Valorant montage wth 3D Edit

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Jett in Among Us

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Jett in Among Us

    I recently made Jett as an Among Us Character using Adobe Illustrator. Let me know what you think!

    https://preview.redd.it/71joj2r9v2p51.png?width=5400&format=png&auto=webp&s=02ae379eeb773080e4e8283adc78bfb1c80a99bf

    submitted by /u/oShievy
    [link] [comments]

    The price if the Smite skin bundle is extremely refreshing

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    The new skin set is priced at 3500 RP for the bundle which includes a knife, phantom, classic, judge and Odin skin.

    The fact that they are just wraps with no recolours or VFX is just fine, and totally worth the price compared with the Nebula set.

    As a customer of Riot, I'm very happy with the way they've priced these skins and I hope it sets precedent for the other skin bundles they release that aren't top of the line crazy remodel skins with VFX.

    Edit: I just want to say that it's not like I think the Smite bundle is cheap by any means. I personally won't be buying it because again, it's still out of my budget for video game skins. And I still think Riots skin pricing strategy is absolutely outrageous. I'd probably end up spending a lot more money if the bundles were in the $15-$25 range. $100 for a few skins and a knife (that I can't resell) is just outrageous. I'm merely just acknowledging that (for me) a skin bundle isn't $100 CAD, and that's refreshing to see finally.

    submitted by /u/O_P_S
    [link] [comments]

    Getting put in a team that is you + 4 people that are in a party is one of the worst experiences possible.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    I have been playing solo queue a lot recently because I live on the east coast while my friends that I 5 stack with live on the west coast (the ping is really high when I play california servers lately). Whenever I get matched with a 4 stack, I get zero comms, which is really frustrating. Maybe its because I have not solo queued much in the past, or maybe its because I play Sova and like to give lots of call outs. But the fast few games I have played with 4 stacks who are not only silent for a majority of the game, but extremely toxic whenever they do decide to use voice chat. I was met with a 'shut up', 'you can save, don't tell me what to do' , 'you're retarded' , 'buy your own fucking gun' whenever I tried making a callout/request. I really tried my best to remain positive and continued to give call outs but throughout the game it became really hard to stay focused. My teammates weren't doing great, but I never said anything back, continuously saying nice try even when they messed up really winnable situations. I am a silver 2 and my team consisted of mostly golds, one of whom didn't get a kill till round 14. I was just trying to help him by giving constructive criticism but clearly he didn't appreciate it and got all his buddies to attack me. When the game ended 11-13 I was once again bombarded with a lot of hateful comments even though I out fragged all but one of my teammates. On top of that they started telling the other team to report me for being racist and saying the n word, which was a blatant lie. This might be an isolated situation, but I've found that a good 80% of 4 stacks don't communicate well to the solo player, and some of them are toxic. If you and your friends 4 stack, please try to make the other person feel included in your team and don't rage at them in situations you wouldn't rage at your friends for. If you already do this, thank you and I hope I get to play with you guys one day!

    submitted by /u/ACMeRollin
    [link] [comments]

    Made this Viper art thingy in Blender!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Viper was always a character I absolutely loved the design of. Both her design and personality are really cool, so I decided to make this in Blender, here's the result:
    https://i.imgur.com/vrgpYOW.png

    I hope you like it!

    submitted by /u/Snekiecr8
    [link] [comments]

    I have pretty bad reaction time, how big of a problem is it?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    So im gold 2 and my reaction time is about 240ms (14 yo) paired with 80-120 ping im at a disadvantage before we even bring aim onto the table, is there any way to counteract it? or even better improve my reaction time?

    submitted by /u/stickyyo
    [link] [comments]

    Change orange iron sights to red on the Galleria Phantom

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    This is just a small cosmetic suggestion, not a big issue but I feel like the orange default iron sights on the galleria phantom would look a LOT better in red. The galleria phantom is one of my favorite phantom skins, especially for its low price but I feel like that change would make the skin a lot nicer.

    submitted by /u/Rise_random
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment