• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    VALORANT When the luckgod feels you tonight and you become the player you always play against...

    VALORANT When the luckgod feels you tonight and you become the player you always play against...


    When the luckgod feels you tonight and you become the player you always play against...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Riot Games announced First Strike - new big tournament in valorant universe

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    My drawing of Omen from Valorant!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    My drawing of Omen from Valorant!

    Omen; Valorant. Sept. 23rd, 2020

    This took me 8 hours, im such a slowpoke T-T

    submitted by /u/ChurroBurrito
    [link] [comments]

    Some lucky and blind silver moments

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    If you bash people who use odin, you dont know how to counter it

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys yesterday I was playing comp, we were getting beat the fuck down, it was 4 - 12. Everyone lost hope, so I used my 3,200 remaining to buy a odin. Luckly 3 of them rushed garage, I killed them and we won the round. (I was one of the bottom frags before). Another teamate bought an odin and we kept going 7-12. At this point we had like 4 odins and 1 operator on the team. They started getting extremely salty which we all found hilarious because they were destrpying us before. This kept going until we tied 12-12 we kept going but them game ended at 14-14 because their team just couldnt beat us when we were defending. Dont give up hope, every team has a weakness

    submitted by /u/ratonotota
    [link] [comments]

    Early concept of agent select screen

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Movement direction on ropes.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who thinks the direction you move while on ropes should just be related to the input on your keyboard? In my experience it's awful trying to look around on them and suddenly you're moving the opposite direction.

    submitted by /u/crayolapaint
    [link] [comments]

    A Valorant change idea!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I've been getting back into VALORANT recently and one simple change that I think would be very beneficial for the game would be to allow players to have different control schemes for each agent, similar to how Overwatch lets you have different controls for each hero. For example, I like having Tailwind (Default E) for Jett on my mouse, but I like having Reyna's dismiss (Also default E) on E, but as of right now, I can't have it both ways at the same time. I think that a lot of people would appreciate the ability to have more customization options with their characters.

    submitted by /u/Its_ThePhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit Bronze 1, resulting in this aesthetically pleasing act rank!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Just hit Bronze 1, resulting in this aesthetically pleasing act rank!

    I was playing a competitive with my friends last night and unexpectedly ranked up, causing this to happen. I found it kind of cool, so I figured I'd share it.

    https://preview.redd.it/ebchqw8ydyo51.png?width=413&format=png&auto=webp&s=c8927cec8f2db68c990767ba098cca300f72f1f0

    submitted by /u/OasisCrouton
    [link] [comments]

    More Insane Immortal/Radiant clips edited with some chill music

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Maybe add an achievement system

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    It gives people goals to work to and maybe can give skins and gun buddies as rewards or could even give points that you save up to buy skins that you can't get from spending actual money and I'm not against spending money I've spent £100 roughly but would also be nice to see a system that rewards the players for achieving something and the point and achievements could reset every act or something maybe you could even get titles and player cards.

    And yes I know battle pass is a thing but I've already completed it didn't even last me half the act and I don't even play lots since I work so don't have loads of time.

    submitted by /u/neb117
    [link] [comments]

    I have no life and I finally hit immortal 1 today after being stuck in plat 2 for most of this season

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    current rank : https://imgur.com/bNSQeid

    most of act 2 : https://imgur.com/822G4pK

    I was playing about 8 hours/day every day for the past week. I have no life.

    submitted by /u/nomic_nomic
    [link] [comments]

    When you don't know what is happening 'coz you're new to this game but you suddenly win

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Just wanted to share this a bit of a wholesome game since they shot us at last round. We played knife round from 9-7. We're filipinos and I think they're thai since someone use "55555" as a laugh. Anyway, again, just wanted to share this. :P

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Moments like these are what makes unrated fun

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Any word on a ranked ladder/leaderboard?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Its a feature I am seriously looking forward to. I heard some rumors about it a few months back but haven't heard anything since and can't find anything about it online. Have they said anything on the topic?

    submitted by /u/JackalopeSpoke
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get spooky yet or is it too early?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I decided to carve pumpkins tonight and I wanted to try making Omen. I think it turned out pretty awesome! Just wanted to share with everybody, hope you all like it!

    Omen Pumpkin

    submitted by /u/John_Bot_
    [link] [comments]

    I'm making Sova's entire set of mechanics in minecraft!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Ignoring the very poor build mock up of A-site, Bind, this is a demonstration of Sova's bow using the recon bolt, for now, it uses the vanilla arrow (arrows that already exists in the game) but I'm setting it up with it's own ray tracing and bounce mechanics that will make it as close to the real thing as possible (at least as close as you can in minecraft). I'll have a link to the map and resource pack used when I've finished it :3

    (Saw someone making Sage, pssst, wanna do something?)

    demonstration gif

    submitted by /u/Liguareal
    [link] [comments]

    VALORANT is launching Forced Name Change for in-game Riot IDs

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    My take on Reyna

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    https://www.deviantart.com/umbasart/art/Run-coward-856005933

    Had to draw my favourite agent from Valorant.

    Hope you like it!

    submitted by /u/Meres91
    [link] [comments]

    Why do high rank players look at the ground when trying to dodge?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    I have noticed streamers and pros spinning around the ground if they're in a spot where they can't shoot, like if they had to reload or had an ability equipped.

    submitted by /u/AdiSoldier245
    [link] [comments]

    A friendly reminder: Do not drone and run

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Stabby McStab-Stab. A Knife kill compilation.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment