• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    VALORANT I discovered how you can jump higher and it's more useful than you think

    VALORANT I discovered how you can jump higher and it's more useful than you think


    I discovered how you can jump higher and it's more useful than you think

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    How to quickly get over a Sage wall on the map Split (Guide)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Raze's Boom Bot + Blast Pack Combos - All Maps!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    There will be four weekly challenges next week to make up for the lack this time around - Riot Games Support on Twitter

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Is Raze the best duelist

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Even aim god miss too? Ft. NRG Aceu

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    A quick tip to make voice comms more fun for you and your team mates

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Call out what YOU are doing and what the enemy is doing. Don't call out what you think your teammates should do.

    For example say: - "I'm flashing" instead of "everyone rush on site!" - "I'm rotating" instead of "everybody rotate!" - "One in heaven" instead of "don't peek!"

    This little change in language means you aren't constantly giving unsolicited advice to your team mates who might rather be listening for footsteps or forming their own plans instead.

    The people you play with are a similar rank to you so there's no reason to assume your strategies are better than theirs. If people want advice, generally they'll ask for it.

    Anyone else have tips for more effective team communication?

    submitted by /u/Rwagstaff84
    [link] [comments]

    I found the Teddy!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    I made a montage of all serious plays with absolutely no funny business from my Immortal ranked games

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Valorant Servers Acting Up?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I play in Texas, and I was just playing an unrated match where everyone in the game's agents started freezing, sort of like when your ping is super high and you start to time travel. My game crashed after the match finished, and now whenever I try to open the game it's putting me back into the loading screen for the match I just played. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

    Edit: Seems like it's back up now, last game played was removed though.

    submitted by /u/Lsegt212
    [link] [comments]

    Only 2 weekly missions for this week?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Did everybody get 2 weekly missions for this week?

    I always got 3 weekly missions until now

    Everybody have a nice day

    submitted by /u/leekyu07
    [link] [comments]

    sum omen stuff

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    My skills are declining

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    I used to be super confident, never tilting Gold 2 player but now it seems I can never go positive in a game and the enemy team is like pros who just stomp me over and over again. I don't know why my skill is declining tho. I can send a VOD ignorance needed

    submitted by /u/ItsReflectLOL
    [link] [comments]

    Here comes the PARTY (Fan Art)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Here comes the PARTY (Fan Art)

    someone requested a raze one from my previous art post so I decided to make one

    I'm happy you guys like my art style, I'll definitely make more !!!

    https://preview.redd.it/61ygiac2q2m51.png?width=2048&format=png&auto=webp&s=976f4040eb1b28c0d312593c6af57d6982952400

    submitted by /u/hyeminll
    [link] [comments]

    My first 1v5 clutch playing as breach

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I doodled myself as my favorite agents~

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I doodled myself as my favorite agents~

    "Favorite" aka the only agents I ever play lol. I usually don't really play games but I was so bored the past summer that I got really into Valorant. I've met a lot of new friends in game, as well as a tooon of toxic people. But whatever. It made being at home 24/7 way more fun.

    https://ibb.co/x1W87BM

    submitted by /u/chocobii
    [link] [comments]

    how'ss the cypher i always que up against setup looks like

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    how'ss the cypher i always que up against setup looks like

    Every match every day this is what i que up against in valorant a cyphers setup which i feel is like that cant do anything without getting trapped so i made theirs setup looks 100% identical.

    ye.

    submitted by /u/GuyWithAMassivePP
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant but I’m not Radiant

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Dodging sova ult in real life.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    https://clips.twitch.tv/DistinctFlaccidJaguarKevinTurtle

    When you guys dodge stuff in the game. Do you guys sometimes dodge in irl like me? I peek and dodge with my neck instinctively. It's kind of hilarious.

    submitted by /u/sungjin2c
    [link] [comments]

    Brimstone molly spot I found for defending hookah

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I recently hit Diamond and I made a small edit to Cyberpunk of some of my plays:)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    New healer concept

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Since Riot has already talked about adding another healer in the game, here's a cool idea. What if the new agent could place a "Healing station" down on one part of the map (like Killjoy places her turret on the map) where allies can walk up to it and get healed over time. That would be a cool concept, where the healer could place the "healing station" down on places like spawn so that whenever allies are rotating they can get a quick heal before rotating to the other site or maybe you could put it down after planting a bomb and get healed before playing post plant. It could have a range like the alarm bot where the allies need to stand so all of them could get healed little by little in that area. They could even add mechanics like the more the number of people in the range of the "healing station", the slower it heals The only downside? If the enemies see it, they can destroy it by shooting it down, thus making it much different than Sage healing

    submitted by /u/Andrew0258
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment