• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    VALORANT Prime Gaming loot for VALORANT announced

    VALORANT Prime Gaming loot for VALORANT announced


    Prime Gaming loot for VALORANT announced

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I'm okay with longer queue times in exchange for tighter rank spread

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    I'm okay waiting for 5 or 10 mins per game if I don't get matched up with people 6 whole tiers lower than me or vice versa. Ranked matches would be so much more balanced and enjoyable if Riot limited matchmaking to players within maybe 3 tiers of each other (say Gold 1 to Gold 3 players only or Dia 3 to Immo 2 players only).

    Seriously, for a lot of games games it just becomes a matter of who can hard carry a team harder instead of tactics and teamwork.

    submitted by /u/jolo_mat2008
    [link] [comments]

    Why Raze will keep getting nerfed

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Korean Commentators get really excited, you can tell exactly how much they enjoy their jobs!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Riot is working on a solution to make the map selector less likely to RNG you into the same map over and over.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Ask VALORANT #7

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    So.. I just made Ghost Sovereign for my cosplayer friend.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    I found a very useful trick to get on top of boxes which are normally too high

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Viper is Toxic

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    So i tried out 1920x1080 res for the first time and did this cool Ace with Omen, everything going out in perfect timing.. high tier game +immortal

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    I'm super glad Valorant has ADS on main rifles.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    For context, I have been playing on laptop for 4 years with pretty small screen (15.6"), and CSGO til last year has been very punishing for me, as the higher skill require almost pixel perfect crosshair placement. With that the M4/AK meta definitely doesn't treat me well. There was AUG/SG time but eh, it's gone.

    Now I'm super comfortable as I can play both Phantom/Vandal at any distance with little to no difficulties. Some teammates were even impressed with my one taps Vandal while I'm ADS. Just wanna share my story on Valorant.

    submitted by /u/workerq1
    [link] [comments]

    Melee chromas on the way.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Melee chromas on the way.

    You know the latest ask valorant article right? well they removed a part on the article. But this part still remains on the turkish version of the article.

    Link if you want to see it yourself:https://playvalorant.com/tr-tr/news/dev/valorant-a-sor-7/ (you can translate the page)

    Translate:

    Q: Why melee weapons don't have any chromas? It would especially look good on skin series like spline etc. Those melee skins are way more expensive than others but they don't have any chromas. What are you thinking about that?

    A: We saw this issue so many times. This is a feature we plan to "100%" add to VALORANT. With our next bundle we plan to add a melee skin with chromas to test people's reactions to it. With the info we get from that bundle, we will choose if we're going to continue or not.

    ********************* UPDATE**************************

    It's now also in the english verison aswell. You can go check it out.

    Edit: Keep in mind that this part may be a localization error, so not 100% confirmed. But we have a high chance to get melee chromas.

    submitted by /u/blinker3345
    [link] [comments]

    I've just completed the act 2 board! (Full RADIANT)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Wait guys, what's the point of that bomb anyway ?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I mean, it doesn't destroy structures. Just kills people, right ? So... Why are we risking our lives defusing a bomb if it can't damage anything except the agents on site here to defuse it ?

    And why are we risking our lives planting a bomb that won't damage anything ?

    I WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M DYING FOR.

    submitted by /u/InAnyOtterWorld
    [link] [comments]

    many of you wanted less edited radiant highlights - here is my road to radiant on my second account

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Took a group photo with the enemy team

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Took a group photo with the enemy team

    At the end of an unrated 5 stack with my friends, we and the enemy team agreed to take a group photo at mid.

    Seconds later, they mowed us down with Odins.

    gg

    https://preview.redd.it/vn1ivqb9k7m51.png?width=1204&format=png&auto=webp&s=20dbe1e8d0e0f7f5f4d429d8c106718884297dd3

    submitted by /u/porkbellybunz
    [link] [comments]

    Sova has the best moves in the game! (Unmute)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    https://reddit.com/link/iqarmj/video/rc7zozwcjdm51/player

    Apparently, if you hold down a directional key while summoning your drone you will start to walk in place.

    submitted by /u/Luuso
    [link] [comments]

    i play worse when i’m playing with friends, tips..?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    soo i find myself playing worse when i'm with other people. i think i'm either in this mindset where we're messing around and it doesn't really matter if i rush in or i don't want the confrontation of them seeing how bad i am so i rush in and die first or bait even though i'm playing someone like sage. ngl, i do pretty badly under pressure and tend to momentarily freak out when, for example, i'm the last person alive because i know i'm bad and i hate to see that i'm letting the team down.

    is there any way i can kind of get rid of these types of mindsets when i'm playing with others? it's a lot of fun but i can feel myself fumbling more when i'm with people. is the only way to stop doing this just to get better so i'm more confident overall?

    submitted by /u/zaurawr
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find this game fun w/ party but boring solo queue?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone else feels the same way. I love 3/4/5 stacking but when I play solo queue I just join each game with no excitement. It's not a necessarily win more with a stack, although I do feel like when I'm on discord w/ friends there's so much more strategy like asking for flashes, telling teammates where I will smoke. I still can win solo queue but it's just not fun when your team talks less or there's someone backseat gaming/toxic. I've been finding that I don't play the game as much unless I have a premade party going in.

    submitted by /u/futurepanhandler
    [link] [comments]

    I think Riot should be more lenient with rating for teams with AFKs...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Our Reyna left round 1 while admitting to griefing, Jett left round 10 because he was tilted from Reyna when the score was 1-9 and we still somehow managed to do 7/13 3v5... Even as mvp (i'm Killjoy), my rating decreased by 2 :'(

    I have the privacy stuff on so it doesnt show Reyna's name. But his name is "matty#7828"

    Proof of Reyna leaving! : https://imgur.com/8wF7NKD

    Scoreboard: https://imgur.com/pPcw2Ic

    Like I just don't think this is fair man.

    Edit: Yes I know i'm silver so it doesnt matter. Even though this isn't my highest rated account, it's still annoying.

    submitted by /u/IpWnUfreely
    [link] [comments]

    I know this kind of thing gets posted a lot but I'm getting worse at the game

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I'm currently bottom fragging in bronze games when I used to top frag in silver/gold lobbies. I've played customs against my gold and plat friends and I can sometimes hold my own, but for some reason my aim has been really off the past week.

    I've been considering taking a break but because of my schedule i wont complete the battle pass if i take more than a day or two off (i want to complete this battlepass because theres no way I'll complete another one during the school year).

    Part of it is probably me being tired and not playing as often because of stuff I have to do, does anyone have tips for being consistent and aiming well?

    submitted by /u/ElfinRanger
    [link] [comments]

    My first Ace after 4 months of playing the game

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I'm not very good at the game, but today I managed to get my first ever ace!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment