• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    VALORANT Does anyone else want a "quick" unrated mode for us to play?

    VALORANT Does anyone else want a "quick" unrated mode for us to play?


    Does anyone else want a "quick" unrated mode for us to play?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    TL;DR (just in case): I want Valorant to have a queue option that mimics the rules of unrated/comp, but with a shorter match time.

    Currently Valorant essentially has 3 options to queue up for: Deathmatch, which is basically just a place to go practice gunplay on live targets. Spike Rush, which sets itself up to be the "quick" unrated mode but comes with enough gimmicks that it often feels like a different experience entirely to me. And Unrated/Competitive, which is the normal Valorant experience.

    I'm not sure about how everyone feels on this but I often times find myself wanting to queue up for a "normal" game of Valorant but not wanting to commit myself to the pretty lengthy match times that come with Unrated/Comp. This is especially true if I just want to get done some daily like "purchase abilities" which I can't complete in Spike Rush. To me, even if I was playing Valorant for 2 hours either way, I would much rather play 6-7 shorter matches, then 2-3 longer matches.

    Here's my idea:

    13 round game, 7 rounds for a win
    Faster economy
    Potentially faster ult gain (not sure on this one but would fit the accelerated pace of the mode)

    What do you all think? Am I off my rocker or is this something you guys are interested in seeing as well?

    submitted by /u/IAMZO3Y
    [link] [comments]

    Essential Viper Poison cloud heaven line up on Split B site

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Ask VALORANT #10

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    1v4 Clutch in Collegiate Match

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Ranked is going to be an absolute fiesta once ice box goes live.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I have played 15 unrated games since ice box went live. I have played ice box once. It takes ~3 lobbies before my game goes because everyone is perma dodging trying to get ice box. I'm pretty much done with unrated now anyways as my friends are within close enough to play ranked together again now. There will be so much toxicity for having no clue wtf is going on in ice box. I still have zero clue how the map works, I know my team will flame me for feeding. really seems like we need a separate queue.

    submitted by /u/natedawg247
    [link] [comments]

    Why do we lose Elo when teammates AFK from the start

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    It does my head in when players will join instalock in my case they instalocked reyna and just left but the remake option didnt work they fully disconnected on round 3 but why should we lose elo when the teams are unfair

    submitted by /u/SamMcNally07
    [link] [comments]

    Best op angle in the game with sage!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    So, is the Average Ability Casts stats on the post-match performance page going to be fixed anytime soon?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/ZTUUKhk

    I don't think these stats have worked since launch, just wondering if Riot is actually aware of this

    I know it's probably not a big deal but seeing these stats would be interesting and/or help people be more aware of their playstyle and to understand if they are too dependent on their abilities or not using them as much as the average player for that agent

    submitted by /u/amcaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Viper lineup, snakebite to B backsite wood

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Same map over and over

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    I got Ascent 5 times in a row in competitive. Riot said they came out with a patch that it's very unlikely to get the same map. Is this problem happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Zman54zb
    [link] [comments]

    10 days left to enter our Valorant Halloween costume competition - $250 in total prizes!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Hey /r/Valorant!

    👻Only 10 days left to enter our Halloween costume competition!! 👻

    Prizes:

    First Place: $150

    Second Place: $75

    Third Place: $25

    All prizes are in USD and will be paid out via PayPal.

    Rules:

    - The deadline to submit a costume entry is October 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.

    - The costume must be Valorant themed. Want to dress up as a Vandal skin? Why not. A competitive player? An agent? Let's see your creativity!

    - Winners will be chosen on November 6th

    To Enter:

    - Snap a pic of you in your costume!

    - Join our discord and post your photo in the #halloween-costume-contest channel https://discord.gg/59MsayP before Oct 31st ends!

    More details: https://twitter.com/GgRunitback/status/1312105066938216453

    We hope that this event brings a bit of the Halloween spirit to Valorant, and we're excited to see the creative things everyone will come up with! Have an amazing October. 🎃🎃🎃

    The Runitback.gg team

    submitted by /u/fish3500
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant First Strike: Europe – Everything You Need to Know

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Brimstone Bind Mollys you should know

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Gamemode "Gungame"

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Not sure if Battlefield 3 invented that gamemode, but that's where I played it last. Pretty simple:

    Free For All. Every two kills you switch / upgrade weapons in a predefined order (same for everybody). Say you start with the classic, 2 kills gets you the frenzy, then the ghost.. through all (or most) of the weapons. The first person to finish that with all weapons wins. In battlefield, the twist was that the last weapon was melee, to add a final challenge.

    Would be a nice deathmatch-esque Gamemode where there's a bit more gun variety and you can train all the weapons, without being in a significant disadvantage. Kind of like if spike rush and death match had a baby, gunplay wise.

    submitted by /u/MykonCodes
    [link] [comments]

    Agent tab is a bit outdated

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Is it me or do I feel like the artwork in the agent tab is a bit out of place especially since it uses the 3D models of the agents and not artwork. The model aren't bad by any means it's just that they are static and we're the same model from the beta agent select screen. Any1 else feels like they should update it?

    submitted by /u/AeolousJett
    [link] [comments]

    Coming to valorant from CS

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Recently started playing valorant coming from CS, anyone else find that the gun fights in this game seem to be way more instant headshots than in CS? Struggling to get into the rhythm of the game atm

    submitted by /u/JSD_31
    [link] [comments]

    Never give up in ranked

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Title says it all. If you're 2-10 on the first half, don't spam ff or tilt from it. It's very possible to win the game even with a huge mislead. Never give up.

    submitted by /u/Royaledition
    [link] [comments]

    Don't know if found yet, but you can stand the high up snowman!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    [Halo] European & North American Power Ranking Headed Into First Strike

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    How to help the top fragger frag more?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    So I'm playing duo queue with my friend who has much better aim than me. Is there any character that I can use to help him frag more and play as a support mainly to help win the match rather than get more kills and does anyone have any tips to help me do that?

    submitted by /u/Lemon_peel22
    [link] [comments]

    If you have a few minutes could you please fill out my short survey on ranked and scrims in valorant?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    A funny comp toxic teammate experience #justirontings

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    So I was playing the other day and someone instalocked cypher - I was hype! It wasn't a 4 duelist-smoker comp! Life was good.

    At one point, a Jett dashed into a corner next to cypher, and cypher ignored the corner and got shot in the back. I asked "no sound, cypher?"

    no response, so I didn't give any vc callouts (no one was using vc anyway).

    later, trying to clutch, I died in a peeking battle to a phoenix. cypher said in vc "no sound, monkey?"

    i said "sorry, I wasn't tryna flame you, I actually wasn't sure if you had sound."

    from then on, he became pretty toxic: kept calling me a monkey, ignoring callouts, not buying others when at 9k, yelling at me, asking why my brain was so small, why I had negative kda (which is fair LOL), etc.

    at some point, I clutched a 1v3 w 2 hp and while defusing I said "cypher, why do you spend so much time roasting me when we have a whole enemy team who couldn't even win a 3v1 to attack instead?"

    and he said "I guess you're right. and you have positive kda now, so I can't really roast you."

    we won the game and I promoted.

    submitted by /u/xXdefNotABotXx
    [link] [comments]

    Increase the jump shot inaacuracy

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    It so frustrating so see raze satcheling from the sky , landing and headshooting like it's no big deal and here I'm trying to spray here!

    submitted by /u/Madtitan988
    [link] [comments]

    1v1 Arena Valorant

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    For those that don't know arena 1v1 is a training gamemode in cs that puts u in a random 1v1 and works on a court hierarchy system (every win you go up/every loss you go down).

    This needs to be added to valorant much less annoying version of dm.

    submitted by /u/Snozlar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment