• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    VALORANT I aced the 3rd best European team (SUMN FC) .. but still lost the round :(

    VALORANT I aced the 3rd best European team (SUMN FC) .. but still lost the round :(


    I aced the 3rd best European team (SUMN FC) .. but still lost the round :(

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    How good is Stinger really? Immortal 3 Only Stinger Experiment

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    So ever since the game came out I didn't really like playing Spectre and usually preferred the Stinger.
    Then recently I saw a Reyna player who played a lot of Stinger and I thought I'd try it out aswell.

    I decided to take an aggressive Omen approach and for a whole day only play Stinger. I've felt for a while that the weapon is often overlooked and kind of underrated so I just wanted to prove how strong it actually is for it's very cheap cost of 1000 credits.

    I made a highlight compilation of the best aggressive plays I did on this day which you can check out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J46Qi6lPF4s

    There were a few interesting things I learned on this day about the game and it's playerbase. So the biggest problem wasn't to get kills on the Stinger. The biggest challenge was people in my team immediately flaming me for buying Stinger every round and accusing me of trolling.

    The first two games I ended up top fragging in my team with 20-25+ Kills but we lost both games because people on my team were more focused on being negative towards my choice of weapon than actually trying to win the game.

    When I had a bad game obviously the toxicity got even worse. So some games I mixed in a little Vandal rounds and then no one said anything. Overall most games I was able to get a lot of entry kills and end the game with 20+ kills (remember it was in Immortal 3).

    The Stinger was incredibly strong in close range fights almost always winning against Vandal when I was able to get into the right position. This day definitely confirmed for me that for 1000 Credits the Stinger is extremely cost efficient and we might see some slight nerfs to it in the future.

    The most interesting thing on this day was that if you do something outside the norm everyone will judge and ridicule you and people will rather tell themselves they are getting trolled as an excuse for their bad performance and losing the game instead of just trying to do their best. Even our opponents started picking up Stingers on their low buys after getting wrecked by it constantly :D

    Almost everyone in my teams was more focused on what I was doing instead of their own performance. I could have easily dropped 2 weapons for people on my team on many rounds because I had so much money but they didn't even ask for drops.

    So TLDR: Stinger is incredibly strong for it's low cost (borderline overpowered) but if you're playing too much of it people will rather call you a troll than try to win so it was really hard to actually win games. I've started mixing in more Stinger on low buys and it's very powerful if you position yourself correctly and at best you can play with a team mate who backs you up after the first kill when you're reloading.

    I personally think we'll see a slight nerf to the Stinger eventually.

    Enjoy getting wrecked by tons of Stingers now :P

    submitted by /u/crima
    [link] [comments]

    why raze is S tier

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    All Act III battle pass rewards - Hitscan VALORANT

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Analyzing how Aceu frags in solo queue

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I got matched with 4 stacked smurfs and asked them why exactly they were smurfing.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    These smurfs belong to Diamond. I asked them why exactly they were smurfing and they said that they were treated so badly in Diamond. Due to a lot of toxic people, Getting hard struck in Diamond, etc they get depressed and they smurf in bronze, silver ranks. They said that its easy kills in low ranks and people don't really use a mic so there is no toxicity in lower ranks. and they said its fun.

    Please understand that its fun to smurf in low ranks but it is not fun for the people you are playing against and the people you are playing with.

    If you are a smurf, getgud bro :) you can rank up just work harder and be patient but please don't smurf

    submitted by /u/slayyingmachine
    [link] [comments]

    After losing my job, i decided to make a YT channel. I'm still a beginner in editing and have some experience in gaming. This is my first real clip of my gameplay. Lemme know what you guys think. Thanks.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    So I played competitive with my friend and one person in our team sounded so much like Jett's VA

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Battle Pass Is Too Short

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I don't know about you guys, but the battle pass in this game is way to short. All I had to do was play a couple quick 24 hour sessions for two months, and I got level 50 in no time. Maybe if they made it so getting the last couple of ranks costs 1000000000000000 exp that would make it a little harder to get, but only putting in a couple hundred hours a month is nothing.

    submitted by /u/Bcat8
    [link] [comments]

    Conspiracy: Brimstone Dies when a new agent will be added after Skye

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Conspiracy: Brimstone Dies when a new agent will be added after Skye

    I could definitely be wrong here but Tier 48 has always hinted towards a new agent. For the Act 3 Battlepass we have a card that suggests death and has a dog tag similar to the one that Brimstone has. Maybe he goes away? Maybe his diabolical son/brother enters the field? Share your thoughts.

    https://preview.redd.it/wok9x4kdbbs51.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3aef2e06cc231abab4460b1098fd1a5dd807e06b

    submitted by /u/msfitSYRE
    [link] [comments]

    Sova ICEBOX highlights with new lineups from Average Jonas the Sova god

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Montage by Xcali | BADDEST |

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Viper Needs Love Too

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    [OC] Types of Valorant Players

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    A solo-queue horror story in two pictures

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    A solo-queue horror story in two pictures

    That's ok, they can't all be bad right?

    uh guys..... guys? helloooooooo

    To answer your questions:

    I lost 13-3. and did not get a single ace....I know, I know, I'm garbage because I can't pull off a 1v5 :c

    submitted by /u/Lefty6817
    [link] [comments]

    Singularity Bundle Guns will have variants

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    This is an example of Singularity Sheriff's blue variant. The Guns will have a total of 4 variants and the knife has only one VFX upgrade, no variants as of now. Will let you know if I find more variants of it.

    Source - Hitscan (YouTube)

    Singularity Sheriff Blue

    submitted by /u/mannupadhyay
    [link] [comments]

    Jett and Phoenix [Valorant selfie vol2]

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Can we stop with harassing girls / super young players?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Hello folks,

    I am getting a bit of sick of other players harassing girls or younger players (boys, girls). I know that every guy likes to talk to a girl and all that, but can we not be pricks and push people away from the game?

    In one of my recent ranked games (Plat ranks), I had a male youngster (10-14), and two players in my team who, immediately after he used voice started bothering him if he is a girl and how old is he, and all other stuff. I was not premade with anyone, and I started being vocal and tried to defend the youngster, and told them to stop bothering and focus on playing. They kept pushing and, at some point, calling me the daddy/father, and being toxic/harmful to me as well. I didn't mind too much, but it got annoying when they kept pushing for several rounds against the youngster and me. After 5-6 rounds, the youngster and I were making some nice plays and being top 2 fraggers. The "bullies" were last, and one of them having 0 frags and making some dubious decisions. At some point they just went silent. After that, they were sucking up and cheering the kid. I understand that bad games happen to everyone and that sometimes even as a duelist, you can't make those frags, and that's ok. However, if you act like a prick at the start, and don't want to give up, and later on trying to suck upon those same people just because they are nice and carrying the team, it is quite lame.

    In the end, I was happy for the youngster on my team and cheering up for him since he ended up carrying and clutching several rounds. Even when we were losing, the kid was positive, making some nice comments and cheering up everyone.

    Since me and my friends are getting quite sick of negative and toxic people, we decided to start a small Valorant community for people who want to either enjoy the games or grind through the ranks together with like-minded people. Feel free to join us on Discord! - https://discord.gg/DnqYteG

    TL;DR: Try to be nice in the ranked games! Everyone has a bad day, bad match, bad round(s). Even your Raze and Reyna maybe don't frag much in several of rounds, but it's not going to help them or your team if you harass them and push them around. Try to be positive, give intel, call out for help, give insights, try to give tips while not being too pushy.

    submitted by /u/MajesticConverter
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have a massive skill drop off in the last month?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    I ended p3 in act 1, my act rank for this act is p2, but now I am hardstuck g1 and basically throwing all my games not on purpose. I completely suck now, and I don't know what happened. I doubt I just forgot how to play the game, but I'm totally lost.

    Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/PinheadForPresident
    [link] [comments]

    Toxicity in unrated

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    I'm not the best at fps games, but why is it when I'm having a bad game because I'm practicing with a new agent, someone has to start swearing and say report viper or report breach. I mean, it's unrated, I'm still learning, not everyone has shroud-like aim.

    submitted by /u/alas9ngumaga
    [link] [comments]

    Found this little gem while browsing YT, thought I'd share it here

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Sages living on Ascent (tell me what map you want me to do next)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment