• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    VALORANT Outplays and My Friend Gets Rejected

    VALORANT Outplays and My Friend Gets Rejected


    Outplays and My Friend Gets Rejected

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Valorant gets middle east servers October 14th

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    This is why raze is S tier (immortal raze)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    today, to stop myself from ADSing, I unbound my right click from my mouse and set it to an obscure out of the way button - and I instantly started winning more fights.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    One of the worst habits lower rank players can develop is ADSing too much. Fact is it makes your fire rate slower, makes you move slower, and most importantly has a significant amount of lag before you're able to shoot when you go into it.

    If you don't ADS you'll shoot sooner and have much higher damage output, and will win way more fights as a result.

    I rebound my mouse so right click is very awkward to hit, and after a handful of games getting used to it I'm doing so much better. ADSing when you don't need to is a very important habit to break, and this method definitely worked for me.

    10/10 recommend remapping your right click to break the ADS habit

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_BRAZILIAN_JAZZ
    [link] [comments]

    What Is RIOT Doing to Combat Cheaters?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    What Is RIOT Doing to Combat Cheaters?

    It takes alot for me to hackusate, but when i do I'm almost certain the player in question is in fact cheating. During ACT 2 i've probably played around 300 comp matches and had to report what is now a total of 5 players, and i have not yet received a single email regarding whether said cheater has been penalized. Now i understand i may get some comment stating "Well WovenPillar what if hes just better than you" or something along the lines of "getgud". I have my fair experience of cheaters coming from other FPS games such as CS but lets not get into that. But when your playing against a guy that is just wallbanging your entire team every corner of the map, it really becomes frustrating & then getting matched against said cheater back to back. Its becoming troublesome to enter a match without having the thought at the back of your mind whether its going to be a fair game. So what is RIOT Games doing to combat cheaters?

    Match MVP calling his name - ACT 1 Rank P3 - Consistency & Improvement? Unrivaled

    Removed username as post was being removed for breaking rules.

    submitted by /u/WovenPillar
    [link] [comments]

    Singularity Bundle Variants

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Variants

    Here are the pictures of the Singularity Phantom. All skins will have similar variants as always. The shown variants are the upgrades that you get in the singularity phantom. Hope you like these. Would love to hear your opinion on the variants!

    submitted by /u/mannupadhyay
    [link] [comments]

    Tokyo Drift Freestyle | Valorant Montage

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Singularity skin bundle showcase (All variants incl.) - Hitscan VALORANT

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    First Ace with the Phoenix

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    when does the act end for comp games?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    title ^ the battle pass says 2 days but when i click on my career, it says 1 day left. when i googled it, it said 4:30 am pst on october 13. but today is the 11th and it says 1 day? i'm confused

    submitted by /u/lonelyvalorantplayer
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant error code valo 43 fix

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hey guy! after the recent update i was having trouble opening my game, the error description was something like failed to connect to platform. After a lot of research i've learnt a few methods to fix this bug i hope this helps someone.

    1) Reinstall vangaurd; this has to be the most obvious fix as vangaurd is the reason for most of the issued while playing valorant. You reinstall it by simply going to file explorer pasting this "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features" in the address, finding vangaurd and uninstalling it. after that you just need to restart you PC and it should work.

    2) If it didn't work after following the first method you need to type "services.msc" in run or start find "vgc", go to properties and setting the service starting thing to automatic(NOTE: DO NOT DO THIS STEP IF THE FIRST ONE WORKED!)

    3) If all fails you just need to reinstall the game and it should work. it did for me anyways.

    P.S: According to a few sources you might be getting that error because of server crowding as well, I'm not too sure about this but if your game doesn't work even after following those 3 steps you can try waiting a day or 2 before doing anything else.

    I posted on this reddit a few days ago regarding my issue with the game but received no response so I decided to post this solution guide kind of thing so that it might help someone who had the same issue as me.

    Cheers! :)

    submitted by /u/GuyOlad
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant is Haunted

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    chat in the way of agent picking

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    im trying to play breach but chat gets in the way of picking him, the arrow on the chat is gone so i cannot pick who i want to play. anyone got a solution?

    submitted by /u/Autistmus_Prime
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Hello! Im currently D3 in Valorant. Recently, I realised that i've been underperforming, like whiffing easy kills, unable to micro adjust my crosshair accurately , etc. I feel like i've hit a wall , and i just can seem to find a way to get pass it and improve. Do you guys have similar experiences? if yes , could you tell me what you did to overcome that wall? Thank you :D

    submitted by /u/Avriuss
    [link] [comments]

    Who says the Guardian isn‘t strong? Fast 5 HS ace on Ascent

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Last match I bought the Guardian-Rifle while my team was forcing and I hadn't enough money for a Vandal or Phantom:

    Here's the result: https://youtu.be/Qu7w7lLowK8

    submitted by /u/Bisso1g
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate suicide! From far one of the best rounds I've played of my life with Brim' I hope you like it

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    From Bronze 3 to Diamond 1 as a Viper main in 3 months

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I was Bronze 3 back in July ( https://imgur.com/a/bqM25sW ) and through a lot of grinding I made it to Diamond 1 yesterday ( https://imgur.com/a/QT24inY )

    I know climbing rank can be frustrating but if you focus on improving yourself you can also get there!

    submitted by /u/KloppArmy
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for a brand new player.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    I just started playing this game and i find competitive very difficult and with the new battle pass I want to try and improve myself. What are some tips to get better?

    submitted by /u/Lostnotfound1108
    [link] [comments]

    Has Riot made the change where you can buy any color variant of a skin without buying the previous variants?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I remember them saying they were going to do this, but in game the option doesn't seem to be there (upgrade menu in collection still locks the higher tiers of skin colors in order). However I have heard from some sources that it is already in the game? If it is, how do you acquire a higher tier color for a skin without getting the earlier colors?

    submitted by /u/RocketHops
    [link] [comments]

    Given Up Radiant Valorant Montage Solo Q

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment